New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Oh man, I LOVE the Resaurus E-102. I managed to snag one off eBay back in '08.

The main thing I love about it is just how much stuff they allow you to do with him compared to the rest of the line. You could swivel his waist, rotate his yellow head area, move the white plate from his midsection, move the metal wire under his arm cannon, and even remove his jetpack and eye-camera. All this and it still came with a base, ring, and "sticker" like the other figures. Just an excellent figure.

Man, I hope those 3" figures-with-accessories listings from a while back are real, because talking about these old Resaurus figures is REALLY making me want accessories again...

Hmmm. Interesting, I guess. I don't get plushies unless I win them from a claw machine or something. Like, I got a Super Sonic and Cream plush, 50 cents each. And then I see people on eBay selling them for 20+ dollars. I would go crazy for these if I were 7 years younger. By the way, who's the youngest person on the forum? I'm 14, my birthday coming up on the 23rd.

Hey guys, haven't been here for a while, and Happy (late) Birthday HyperTails! I got a hold of the 10-inch Classic Sonic today, but I am having tough luck finding a Knuckles Super Poser, and also a strange thing about the Classic Knuckles plush is that it has a Modern Sonic logo on the tag.happy.gif

post-39700-0-86248700-1332016631_thumb.jpg

My Resaurus Tails arrived today, although, the package was in really bad quality, and it was hanging on by a little bit of glue so I decided to remove it from its packaging and then take to Ebay in the future to find one inside its packaging. Man this is the Sonic figure I wanted for most of my childhood, and now its mine all mine!!!

ah ReSaurus I remember bk in 2000 my dad brought back SONIC & TAILS and on another trip to america he brought back KNUCKLES then I had the holy Triothen hearing that BIG, AMY & E102 GAMMA were getting made and releashed was awesome but then no ROBOTNIK and the news was SHADOW & ROUGE were getting made but then ReSaurus shut down, shame :(

But now we have JAZWARES :D lets be grateful for that.