New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Does anyone have a spare Caliburn I can trade for/have? I forgot that he's technically a character, and coincidentally, he's the last one I need to be caught up.

also, here is my collection:

sonic_collection_2_19_2012_by_andrewstrappers-d4q7mug.jpg

That is EVERYONE I have now, Customs, store bought, Tomy, Jazwares, whatevs who have been featured in a game. The only things missing are Green Hill, Chemical Plant, and Marble Zones. I aim to snap a shot of my display later this week, maybe.

Seriously, help with Caliburn is appreciated.

i just want to ask you guys as soon as the chaotix come on ebay please tell me i would really be happy because my favourite game and first sonic game was heroes so i really need charmy and new vector thanks for your time :D!

It won't be for a while, as the 20th line was revealed at toy fair and didn't come out till Summer. As for Sonic 4:EP2!

That looks incredible, the graphics, Tails looks serious in a lot of the pictures. Man I can't wait to play it, it looks really cool as a co-op. Looks like you can do co-op moves together. I hope Sonic 4 turns out like New Super Mario Bros Wii when we get all the episodes, I'd love to have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy running along the screen together.

That's not a bad idea, if I do say so myself. Have a little lock on technology (like the original trilogy on XBLA). But that would be VERY hard, since Sonic is a fast paced game. It worked with NSMBW cause it's not fast paced. I think it would work with just Sonic and Tails though.

here he is better quality image soon :D! billy_hatcher_figure_custom_by_pheonixmaster61-d4q67r0.jpg

I take it that you are huge Billy Hatcher, huh? =] I loved Billy Hatcher game SO much. It's a shame that I think SEGA don't give it enough love. D: It's really nice to see Billy Hatcher love, seriously. I always play as him in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing.

Your figure is very good! There's only few flaws that you can possibly fix or improve for your next Billy Hatcher figure if you plan to make!

-Use black line for mouth instead of red. Thought that seem more appealing with black line. Make sure that mouth line is thinner.

-Make side of red scarf more thinning. =]

-Be sure to make him have the awesome red curly spikes on hat!

-Make him slightly taller.

You did very good job on getting accurate details and color, I'm very very very impressed! It's not perfect but it's very good!!

I wouldn't hold my breath for Classic Knuckles and classic Metal Sonic, personally. The toy fair had a classic set, and it only included what had already been released.

1329242340-5.jpg

Rouge/Shadow and Sonic/Blaze weren't shown, either... Just sayin. they HAVE said that Classic Knuckles is on the way.

Tails is rare?

Only the ones that have one of Sonic's feet

I lol'd.

As for classic versions of Metal Sonic and Knuckles, I think maybe they meant F4F's figures pack... I hope not. =/

I'm personally very excited about Blaze the Cat figure, she's my number 1 favorite character. So I'll definitely get Blaze+Sonic pack. Even if I already have a bunch of Sonic figures, I'll just give extra ones to my close friends that doesn't have them, no problem there. Could be better with Cream & Cheese, but whatever. =] What matters is that those confirmed characters are finally coming for August.

Sometimes I do the same thing with my abundant Sonic figures (give them to friends). Although, I did give my original Metal Sonic to a friend for his birthday, and while I have the Eggman version, I sorta wish I had the lighter blue one as well. DOH! >_<

As for classic versions of Metal Sonic and Knuckles, I think maybe they meant F4F's figures pack... I hope not. =/

I'm personally very excited about Blaze the Cat figure, she's my number 1 favorite character. So I'll definitely get Blaze+Sonic pack. Even if I already have a bunch of Sonic figures, I'll just give extra ones to my close friends that doesn't have them, no problem there. Could be better with Cream & Cheese, but whatever. =] What matters is that those confirmed characters are finally coming for August.

I was thinking they meant the classic knuckles plush.. and now there seems to be a classic metal sonic plush in the works?

I think Jazwares in on the up-n-up when they really know what collectors are looking for. pretty much EVERYONE that is collecting the Sonic Stuff is most excited about the 3 inch line, and when Jazwares dropped that hint, they knew what we were looking for and what they were talking about.

I recall someone at Jazwares saying that Classic Knuckles is in the works, and that he looks "awesome!!" over Facebook. Clearly, they can't be talking about their plushes, because saying that would be a flat out lie.

I lol'd again. That is definitely a lie if it was about classic Knuckles plush. XD

Hopefully that classic Knuckles 3" figure will come. Then I'd have complete set of classic characters from Sonic 3 + Knuckles.

i think maybe the reason classic knuckles is taking so long is cause well the 3d models for sonic and tails were in generations we have no idea if the is a 3d model for classic knuckles so maybe its hard for jazwares to make a figure look like all the classic we have now if they only have 2d artwork :)!

Classic Amy was in SONIC CD and the re-release of the game practically was cash in time so they got AMY. I still feel its criminal that GENERATIONS didnt have CLASSIC KNUCKLES in it.

But hey in March SONIC TRIPLE TROUBLE is coming out on the 3DS so maybe JAZWARES and SEGA can actually decide to make a figure of NACK/FANG soon, and the weird thing is SEGA of JAPAN created him, so its weird how in the years after S.T.T he didnt get a reprise

he's in

SONIC TRIPLE TROUBLE

SONIC DRIFT

SONIC DRIFT 2

SONIC THE FIGHTERS

wouldve been in SONIC X-TREME

a cameo in SONIC GENERATIONS

hidden games of some of the above in SONIC ADVENTURE DIRECTORS CUT

So tbh he should really get a figure soon :)

I saw the Sonic Generations Statue at TRU, and it's only $14.99! I didn't buy it though, since I wanted to buy something else, but inspect Modern Sonic before you buy because the Paint was messed up on almost ALL of them.