New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Dwapook mentioned a few pages back this "Sega History Collection." I did some research and got myself a tiny Genesis!

yujin__s_sega_history_collection_megadrive_by_andrewstrappers-d4pw24y.jpg

It's stinking AWESOME. WAY pricey though, not going to lie. Also, found some slightly smaller Chaos Emeralds:

weekend_2_10_12_finds__by_andrewstrappers-d4pepmm.jpg

I feel like both the Yujin Megadrive and the tiny Chaos Emeralds are just icing on this near-complete cake that is sonic figure collecting. If anyone out there has access to a 10 inch Metal, I'd like to convert one to Metal Sonic Kai. Outside of that, I'm pretty much finished until Charmy comes out. I'll post pics of my collection once I get Jet in (which maybe before the weekend)

After seeing Metal Tails in Archie comics, I really want to make a figure of it, are there any other pictures of it online?

*That was the only reference of Metal Tails right now as this is likely his first official appearance*

Also, Strap_4... where did you find smaller Chaos Emeralds?! Those looks awesome! Chaos Emeralds from the super pack is too big, it's like the size of Super Emeralds. lol

I found them at one of my local Flea Markets. ^_^ I freaking love them. the shop I got them at still has a lot, and its one of those flea market stops that's been there for a way long time. they were 2.50 each, though. but, hey! smaller emeralds!

ME too. I really felt that from the ASR series, the best sellers would have been Shadow (what with that motorcycle being featured in his game) and Eggman (seeing as how his vehicle is featured in EVERY GAME). But whatever. I REALLY wish the ASR line would just evolve into a "Sonic Vehicles" line, featuring the Eggmobile and Tornado (and I guess a re-release of Shadows cycle). Of course, I wish they would just release the Death Egg Robot as part of the 10 inch line, but I dont really see that happening, either. ALSO ALSO, how cool would it be if the Death Egg Robot could have the Eggmobile plug INTO it? Way past cool.

looks like some new comic packs are on the way, come this late summer/early fall (scroll to bottom): http://www.toywiz.com/sonictoys.html

Shadow/Rouge and Blaze/Sonic. yay? I would think Silver/Blaze would be a more perfect choice but whatever. I just hope Sonic comes with his ASR hands, at least, or something even more amazing. Shadow should come with a gun.

they sorta HAVE to put Sonic somewhere with these cases, he's the damn star of the line. It has to do with having to sell these to retailers. a Retailer isn't going to want to pick up a wave if the main character isn't even found somewhere within.

I honestly don't get why people think Blaze and Silver should pair up for everything. They have nothing in common, besides being in different dimension in Sonic 2006 game. Because of the ending of the game, it never have happened. lol

Blaze and Sonic faced each other more than Blaze and Silver facing each other, really. Although I think that it's suitable for her to pair up with Cream + Cheese. Because they became friends on Sonic Rush, that and they worked together (with Amy Rose as well) as team in Treasure Tango part of Sonic Universe comic.

You mean Prince Charming, right?

charming.png

lol 'Prince Charming' thing.

No idea how they can mess up on that.

Wait... August? Do we have to wait for that long? =/

Guys, that's not the only new thing we're getting!

http://www.toywiz.com/sonic20anniv.html

Look at the very bottom. Apparently Silver is also getting a Super Poser. I'm actually very curious to see this. :blink:

omg i never thought this would come so quick according to toywiz.com blaze is in a comic pack with sonic and shadow in a comic pack with rouge if this is true i am so buying those 2 packs and the chaotix heres the scource http://www.toywiz.com/sonictoys.html893USA1-thumb.gif

About a page too late, buddy. :P