New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Phew. I'd hate for Tails to be robotozied. Even though I don't read the comics. Although, I'd like too, they don't have them in the UK, does anyone know anywhere online where I can read them?

I recommend checking "Sonic the Hedgehog comic [number here]" or "Sonic Universe [number here]" on Youtube, there's few guys that upload comics showing every panel that you can pause and read...!

Like this for instance.

Happy reading~ =]

I'd hate to see Tails being robotized too.

No Tails isnt robotizied Robotnik just made a METAL TAILS,

I guess a TEAM DARK package seems the most obvious thing although I cant see many of us buying the TEAM HERO pack as the DEULUXE PACK is also available, as for TEAM ROSE I can see peeps who cant get AMY anymore or BIG but rebuyin 2 figures to get1 is a bit steep,

To Me TEAM DARK would be the most profitable of the bunch, with TEAM CHAOTIX 2nd.

It is a little annoying that JAZWARES knew the community responded so well to JOE 'THE MAN' AMARO that they havent been bothered to replace him so that that we get avoice to the company, it be so awesome to have them come out and say 'Hey guys n gals sorry for the silent treatment but we've been neck deep in getting the 20th anniversary stuff out to you, anywho heres the lowdown so 7 so is being released this year' nuff said

Btw HYPERTAILS I mainly buy the comics from ebay (I know) but theyre very quick on delivery, just type 'sonic the comic' in books and they'll appear, Sometimes you'll have to scroll alot to find the latest on the Main comic but the Universe one is very easy :)

Thanks Leeseymour and thanks for the link LittleComet. I'd buy them off ebay, but I want to start from the start of the comics and make my way through the series. Plus there's lots of comics now so it'd be really expensive I think. Although, is Universe easy to follow? Is there loads of the comic characters? I don't want to read Universe and see a character, not knowing who they are then having to research if you get me.

Man do I miss Joe. One of us needs to get a job at jazwares or something XD.

Also, is this really the first time Metal Knuckles is in a comic? I would have that that would happen years ago.

I could believe so, I did some research to see if Metal Knuckles appeared in anything else long time ago, Sonic R was the only thing he appeared in. So I thought this is probably the first time he appeared in that comic. I did know Tails Doll appeared before in Sonic the Hedgehog, issue 134 and appeared again in Sonic the Hedgehog, issue 231.

Metal Tails came out of nowhere, though. lol

Thanks Leeseymour and thanks for the link LittleComet. I'd buy them off ebay, but I want to start from the start of the comics and make my way through the series. Plus there's lots of comics now so it'd be really expensive I think. Although, is Universe easy to follow? Is there loads of the comic characters? I don't want to read Universe and see a character, not knowing who they are then having to research if you get me.

I started collecting comics around Sonic the Hedgehog, issue 200, and started from there. From my experience of reading until now, it isn't really confusing at all, and I never get lost of what stuff I need to know. Of course, there were moments where characters hinted of past incidents, but you still catch on easily. I could recommend starting from Issue 200 for anyone who is new to comic series. As for Sonic Universe, there is 37 different issues, so it won't hurt to start from Sonic Universe 1. Sometimes Sonic Universe shows the story of other characters during same time period as Sonic the Hedgehog comics. Like during one issue in Sonic the Hedgehog shows that Tails, Bunnie and Anitone left to go on vacation, and their story appear for four issues in Sonic Universe. Sonic Universe is perfect for fans who want to see more of story on other characters that aren't main characters like Sonic.

Of course, it may be difficult to get older Sonic comics, so look for them on Youtube until you catch up, then start collecting, only if you want to! Or you can just wait for new comics to appear on Youtube, they get new comics uploaded pretty fairly fast.

It is true that comic characters are there, like Sally, Bunnie, etc. But they don't appear as often as Sonic characters. Although Sally and Bunnie does appear pretty often, but there are other comic characters that doesn't appear much.

Doing research on characters you aren't familiar with is completely optional, by the way. =)

You only need huge knowledge of Sonic video games, and you are good to go.

I wouldn't recommend starting somewhere in Sonic comics if you aren't a Sonic fan with good Sonic video game knowledge. So I say, go for it!

I seriously don't understand what the deal is with the lack of new figures... this is incredibly upsetting. :( It's cool to get Charmy, but I was expecting the Character+badnik-type formula to continue.

boohissboo

YES! A CHARMY FIGURE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Although, now I have to rebuy Vector and Espio for it! I can't make out what else is in the pack with them, is it a badnik?

BUT STILL AH!!!

Looks like they are releasing the mini figures of the modern versions of the figures. And the Metal and Classic Amy plushies.

Still no Rouge, Blaze, Classic Knuckles or Classic Metal though.

lol i am playing sonic heroes right now yeah thats the teleport flower that when charmy stings it using the squares/B button it teleports them one step closer to the full cast of sonic heroes come on cream,rouge,omega :D!

Heard the news about Charmy! Seemed like a good time to drop back in and say hello ^_^

Does anyone think my wish for a larger Vector will come true with this Team Chaotix release? Or do you think we'll be stuck with the same? Not that I don't love the one I have, one that was actually to scale would be awesome :D

It's true that the new announcements seem limited so far, but then again, there were no promotions for Wave and Storm before they were releasesd, so there's still a chance we''ll get more in 2012.

Also, I got Wave and Storm for my birthday recently from a friend who ordered them online. My Wave has the discolored torso (subtle but still present). And I can see that the reason for it is that her torso is white molded plastic painted purple (as opposed to her head and arms which are purple molded plastic). There's even very obvious parts under her arms and near her waist where she's not painted completely enough and the white plastic clearly shows through. Not sure why they wouldn't just use a purple plastic mold for her torso and paint on her shirt, but whatever. Anyone else have that problem? I haven't opened mine. Hoping to find a better one later on and replace it. I opened my Storm and he's great (white socks) but I'll be buying another to make a Bark the Polar Bear out of ^_^

By the way... Did anyone know that Metal Knuckles appeared for the first time (Or so I thought) in Sonic Universe, issue 37. =) He looked amazing. He's exactly same from Sonic R, just smoother-looking! Oh yeah and at same time, Metal Tails also made his first appearance (comic character though).

Here's the image of Metal Knuckles and Metal Tails, if anyone is interested.

http://i492.photobuc...pg?t=1329175668

I really wish Archie wouldn't release their comics early to some retailers and not others. It's been happening a lot the last few months and my comic shop always gets them on their SHCEDULED release date (tomorrow in the case of this issue). It sucks that I can't even avoid spoilers when I read a book the DAY its released o_0

TECHA, that's awesome that you can find good prices on them through your girlfriend. :D I'm actually starting to collect figures that aren't exactly cheap as well. I've been on this Muppets kick lately, and I started making an effort to collect some of the Palisades Muppet figures, which debuted around 2002. A lot of the figures from early waves can get pretty expensive, starting from $50 or more per figure. I used to have some of them back when the line was widely available in stores, and because of the current prices, I kind of wish I started collecting them during this point, instead of years later. @_@ But oh well. Hunting down hard-to-find figures can be fun sometimes! Also, I love your collection set up! Makes mine look totally boring by comparison :P (I just have them lined up in rows on a single shelf)

phoenixmaster, omg i ttly forgt abt tht lol happy b day tails!!!!!!!111111

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great holiday, and I hope you guys have a super swell new year!

I'm a big Muppets fan myself Clover. Tonner has Kermit and Ms Piggy actually! I've met a few Muppeteers on my travels in the production field. I wish Muppets would just replace all CG characters in EVERYTHING. That would make me a happy camper :D

Oh and in regards to Meccano, those "Spykee" robots on their site (while still shitty) seem to suggest that they have a few different styles of product. Hopefully those Sonic playsets won't look as "metallic" as they're other products tend to be, since it really wouldn't be appropriate for Green Hill to have nuts and bolts all over it :P

In any event, we have these fantasic papercrafts that keep coming out. Working on Marble Garden now (slowly but surely) and can't wait to get the Chemical Plant one (i'm looking at you, Strap ^_^).

Hope everyone is well. Hopefully we'll get a few more surprises from ToyFair soon ^_^

post-34063-0-75434100-1329270185_thumb.jpg

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4: EPISODE 2

ENJOY

Wow! They weren't kidding when they said that they were going to use a new physics and graphics engine, also it's pretty stupid that Jazwares still hasn't corrected Shadow and Silver's label, it still says "2000" and "Lblis Biter". Happy 300 pages!

Oh, there's more screenshots where that came from, guys. :D

also it's pretty stupid that Jazwares still hasn't corrected Shadow and Silver's label, it still says "2000" and "Lblis Biter".

Haha, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. In fact, that was one of the first things I looked for when I saw the re-released 20th Anniversary figures. I saw the picture and was like, "Oh, I wonder if they fixed the Lblis Bi-- nope."

Oh, there's more screenshots where that came from, guys. :D

also it's pretty stupid that Jazwares still hasn't corrected Shadow and Silver's label, it still says "2000" and "Lblis Biter".

Haha, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. In fact, that was one of the first things I looked for when I saw the re-released 20th Anniversary figures. I saw the picture and was like, "Oh, I wonder if they fixed the Lblis Bi-- nope."

Another weird thing is that the Giant Shadow and Classic Amy plushies are uglier than the prototypes from last years Toy Fair.

i just want to ask you guys as soon as the chaotix come on ebay please tell me i would really be happy because my favourite game and first sonic game was heroes so i really need charmy and new vector thanks for your time :D!

It won't be for a while, as the 20th line was revealed at toy fair and didn't come out till Summer. As for Sonic 4:EP2!

That looks incredible, the graphics, Tails looks serious in a lot of the pictures. Man I can't wait to play it, it looks really cool as a co-op. Looks like you can do co-op moves together. I hope Sonic 4 turns out like New Super Mario Bros Wii when we get all the episodes, I'd love to have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy running along the screen together.

DEM PONIES X.X

I know what you mean. I'm in the same situation Alex XD.

Also, Mark, I've also noticed his satire. The first time I told him to loosen up a bit, he was making fun of phoenix's grammar. But since then it's been pretty funny.

On a Muppet note, I have a singing Kermit. take that!

DEM PONIES X.X

I know what you mean. I'm in the same situation Alex XD.

Also, Mark, I've also noticed his satire. The first time I told him to loosen up a bit, he was making fun of phoenix's grammar. But since then it's been pretty funny.

On a Muppet note, I have a singing Kermit. take that!

I love the Muppets, just bought series 1 of the Muppets Show seconds ago. Although I really want a Gonzo figure, and the Gonzo photo replica puppet, although its like £160. Also comes as Kermit and Animal.

Some great news here..,im glad I check back here! Im definitely happy seeing the chaotix pack, bout time. I havent even seen those screens yet...it looks fantastic, ive really got little doubt it'll turn out great, as far as im concerned, I could care less that I havent played episode 1. ^sonic multiplayer has NEVER been too terribly good, I loved NSMBWii, but agreed on it being a imperfect concept. First there was sonic 2, 3's multplayer was better...but not by much. Knuckles chaotix, not too great, but an alright concept. Fast forward to colors...and it wasnt too bad.. yet still imperfect, playing full co–op was too much of a pain.