New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

So the new things shown include the 2" Modern figure pack, the Chaotix Pack, and a 10" Metal Plush. Pretty dissapointing actually. I was expecting to see a lot more. I did notice that no none of the packaging says 20th Anniversary anymore. I wonder if that means They'll continue to release this stuff throughout the year

YES! A CHARMY FIGURE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Although, now I have to rebuy Vector and Espio for it! I can't make out what else is in the pack with them, is it a badnik?

BUT STILL AH!!!

Looks like they are releasing the mini figures of the modern versions of the figures. And the Metal and Classic Amy plushies.

Still no Rouge, Blaze, Classic Knuckles or Classic Metal though.

So... I'm getting the Chaotix set for sure. But I am severely disappointed that no other 3 inch figures were shown!!! that's terrible. I feel like I jynxed it. I hope someone talked to the people at Jazwares and got the inside poop on what's going to happen?

FINALLY, pics! I was getting a bit nervous there. :P I can't wait to finally be able to get Charmy (and maybe the new modern PVC 6-pack), but I agree, it's disappointing to see no Rouge, Blaze, Classic Knuckles, or Classic Metal. And since Joe isn't around anymore, we may not get a spokesperson to tell us just what we will be getting this year. :/

Although, there is one upside to a light reveal this year: more money in our pockets. I'll be able to get the Chaotix 3-pack and still be able to save up for bigger stuff (namely a Mac and some new PS3 games), which is nice.

OMG? Sonic Heroes sets? That way we get Rouge, Omega and Cream? :D

I was just thinking that! Come to think of it, a "Team Dark" pack would be the PERFECT opportunity to introduce Rouge and Omega as 3" figures (I honestly wouldn't mind re-buying Shadow as I only have one of him anyway).

It looks like Vector has the Walkie Talkie he had in heroes, Espio has a Kunai, and Charmy has a flower.

I see the Walkie Talkie antennae, this great, guess they listened to their facebook fans, I'm starting to think we really are getting Sonic Heroes packs now to complete the main cast. We could get awesome accessories, Piko Piko Hammer, Cheese and Chococola, Big's fishing rod, a ring with Tails or the letter from Eggman. What would come with Team Dark? or Sonic and Knuckles though? Then onto smaller characters, Fang! Mighty! Ray! Bean! Bark! Tikal! Gamma! etc.

It looks like Vector has the Walkie Talkie he had in heroes, Espio has a Kunai, and Charmy has a flower.

I see the Walkie Talkie antennae, this great, guess they listened to their facebook fans, I'm starting to think we really are getting Sonic Heroes packs now to complete the main cast. We could get awesome accessories, Piko Piko Hammer, Cheese and Chococola, Big's fishing rod, a ring with Tails or the letter from Eggman. What would come with Team Dark? or Sonic and Knuckles though? Then onto smaller characters, Gamma! Fang! Mighty! Tikal! Ray! Bean! Bark! etc.

FIX'D ^_^

Wow! It's too bad that I already have Vector and Espio... But because of items they will include, along with Charmy, I will take the Chaotix team package. (:

It is true that Blaze or Rouge didn't appear. However because of Charmy's appearance, it does give a new light of hope for other confirmed figures. Chaotix team package gives a strong possible hint that Rouge will show up in Dark team with Shadow and likely Omega. If there is two figures like Rouge and Omega in make, that may be why they didn't show up as Dark team package yet. And don't forget items that Dark team will have. =] I hope one of Dark team's items is a G.U.N. steel crate. Hehe...

By the way... Did anyone know that Metal Knuckles appeared for the first time (Or so I thought) in Sonic Universe, issue 37. =) He looked amazing. He's exactly same from Sonic R, just smoother-looking! Oh yeah and at same time, Metal Tails also made his first appearance (comic character though).

Here's the image of Metal Knuckles and Metal Tails, if anyone is interested.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/DSCN0060.jpg?t=1329175668

Oddly enough, Tails Doll *DID* make another appearance to be in the comic just few issues ago. (Sonic the Hedgehog, issue 231)

Again, here if anyone want to see.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/GEDC0194.jpg?t=1329176093

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/CometLittlemagic/GEDC0199.jpg?t=1329176089

Also, in that link you showed: http://www.cooltoyreview.com/2012TF/Jazwares/

I found Adventure Time figures and Scribblenauts figures that I'm really very excited in getting! Anyone else? =]

Wow! It's too bad that I already have Vector and Espio... But because of items they will include, along with Charmy, I will take the Chaotix team package. (:

It is true that Blaze or Rouge didn't appear. However because of Charmy's appearance, it does give a new light of hope for other confirmed figures. Chaotix team package gives a strong possible hint that Rouge will show up in Dark team with Shadow and likely Omega. If there is two figures like Rouge and Omega in make, that may be why they didn't show up as Dark team package yet. And don't forget items that Dark team will have. =] I hope one of Dark team's items is a G.U.N. steel crate. Hehe...

By the way... Did anyone know that Metal Knuckles appeared for the first time (Or so I thought) in Sonic Universe, issue 37. =) He looked amazing. He's exactly same from Sonic R, just smoother-looking! Oh yeah and at same time, Metal Tails also made his first appearance (comic character though).

Here's the image of Metal Knuckles and Metal Tails, if anyone is interested.

http://i492.photobuc...pg?t=1329175668

Oddly enough, Tails Doll *DID* make another appearance to be in the comic just few issues ago. (Sonic the Hedgehog, issue 231)

Again, here if anyone want to see.

http://i492.photobuc...pg?t=1329176093

http://i492.photobuc...pg?t=1329176089

Also, in that link you showed: http://www.cooltoyre...012TF/Jazwares/

I found Adventure Time figures and Scribblenauts figures that I'm really very excited in getting! Anyone else? =]

Wait, was Tails robotozied? And that version of Metal Knuckles is what WakeAngel2001 is making for me right now :D

Wait, was Tails robotozied? And that version of Metal Knuckles is what WakeAngel2001 is making for me right now :D

Only Sally was robotoized, then eventually until this part, Metal Knuckles, Metal Tails, and Metal Sonic appeared out of nowhere to assist Eggman. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are completely fine, I can assure you that!

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

...Finn's hat makes your voice AUTOTUNED?!?!

Day one purchase.

I thought that was awesome too, I wanted the hat as well. Hopefully on day 1 like you said!

Only Sally was robotoized, then eventually until this part, Metal Knuckles, Metal Tails, and Metal Sonic appeared out of nowhere to assist Eggman. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are completely fine, I can assure you that!

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

...Finn's hat makes your voice AUTOTUNED?!?!

Day one purchase.

I thought that was awesome too, I wanted the hat as well. Hopefully on day 1 like you said!

Phew. I'd hate for Tails to be robotozied. Even though I don't read the comics. Although, I'd like too, they don't have them in the UK, does anyone know anywhere online where I can read them?