New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

So, why IS Joe no longer with Jazwares, anyway??? Anybody know the inside scoop on that poop?

He said he was moving on to a different company. I don't think it was anything toy related. You can see that on his LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-amaro/29/856/979

I miss him reaching out to the fans through facebook/forums. He seemed very involved with the community and actually had a passion for the toys he was making. More toy companies need to take note of that.

sooo.... Toy Fair is only a few stinking days away... what do you guys suppose Jazwares has planned? I am thinking they are actually going to release some non-ASR-related Vehicles, like the Eggmobile. and how nice would it be if the 10 inch line got transformed into "Robotnik's Mech" line... even if it was only one?

Also, with the upcoming release of Triple Trouble, I have a feeling that they are going to celebrate that with either Knuckles and/or Nack. SO, final rundown of my predictions:

-Knuckles/Nack 2 pack

-Sonic 4-2 related merch

-Eggmobile

-Rouge and Charmy

-more Badniks

-Tornado?

sooo.... Toy Fair is only a few stinking days away... what do you guys suppose Jazwares has planned? I am thinking they are actually going to release some non-ASR-related Vehicles, like the Eggmobile. and how nice would it be if the 10 inch line got transformed into "Robotnik's Mech" line... even if it was only one?

Also, with the upcoming release of Triple Trouble, I have a feeling that they are going to celebrate that with either Knuckles and/or Nack. SO, final rundown of my predictions:

-Knuckles/Nack 2 pack

-Sonic 4-2 related merch

-Eggmobile

-Rouge and Charmy

-more Badniks

-Tornado?

I'd like to see this list! I NEED a Nack figure since the one Wake made me has many cracks in it. I hope to see Rouge, Charmy, Blaze and Cream now, its been so long. I'd rather not see the Eggmobile, and Tornado :P Since they are custom figures that I now own, although, at least my Eggmobile will be able to light up where as that one probably won't. I'd also like to see a 10inch EggRobo or something. And of course there Omega that I'd like to see, me personally though, I'd love a Amy Rose car, either the one from R or from ASR.

Fang/Nack isn't gonna happen without us getting some clue about it first, I think. And we have no clues. Either jazwares or Joe said to expect Classic Metal Sonic and Classic Knuckles, so I'm on the lookout for them.

I'd love vehicles, but I don't know about that. We've been barking up that tree since before this thread was made. I really hope we get them though.

-Knuckles/Nack 2 pack

I'd lose my slag if that happened. :o

I have a feeling we'll just see some figures that have been announced/rumored for a while and maybe one or two surprises.

My guesses?

3" Line : Classic Knux, Classic Metal Sonic, Rouge, Charmy, Blaze, and a bunch of re-releases

10" Line : Either Shadow or Super Sonic

Weird find today: I got Storm the Albatross for 6 bucks at Ross: Dress for Less. they had 2 (got both) and a single Knuckles. I'm not sure how they get toys in, but something tells me it's not by the case or anything... May wanna keep your eyes peeled.

With these 2, all that's left for my MUST HAVES is Jet and Wave for my collection. pretty stinking nice.

I went to another Ross: they had Wave the swallow, meaning all I need is Jet for my main collection to be complete. sweeeeeet.

It seems Ross is getting 3 figures per store. Not sure what the deal is, but hey, can't complain. This is probably the rarest Sonic figure I have now. I've never seen Wave in any of the usual stores I shop for sonic figures (Toys R Us, Barnes and Noble, Hastings, Target, sometimes KMart), so it was pretty nice to find her for only 6 dollars.

I'm today's winner.

Man, no sites are posting pics of Sonic figures. Toyark and TNI have pics up of Jazwares' other lines but not Sonic. I did spot this pic where you can see the Metal/Eggman pack on display. Maybe it's being re-released since its so hard to find now.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=2012_Toy_Fair%2FJazwares%2F&pic=IMG_8866.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Man, no sites are posting pics of Sonic figures. Toyark and TNI have pics up of Jazwares' other lines but not Sonic. I did spot this pic where you can see the Metal/Eggman pack on display. Maybe it's being re-released since its so hard to find now.

http://i.toynewsi.co...ize=600&start=0

Not here, I know of at least 4 tru chock full of metal/eggs.

Man, it's bugging me how everyone is skipping over the Sonic items for some reason. Toyark has a whole gallery with literally ALL the Jazwares items...except for Sonic. There are even some photos with the Sonic display in the background (although nothing new-- just the 20th anniversary toys), but it's like they don't even notice it. I hope they're planning to revisit it soon. :(

EDIT: Here is the photo in question:

tf2012jazwares-10_1329090265.jpg

Like I said, nothing new. Except... is that a Metal Sonic plush? :blink: