New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Glad to hear that theres new Sonic stuff planned but Fall is a long way off still. I really hope theres something between now and then to hold us over.

Yeah, I agree.

Like any long awaiting confirmed figures like Blaze, Charmy, etc. I'd be glad to get them!

Maybe we will get more badnik figures from Sonic 4 II this time around. We already have Sonic, Tails, Eggman, and Metal Sonic; which are going to be in Sonic 4 II, so we can't get figures of those; it gotta be something else. Maybe we will actually get huge figures of egg bosses...! Who knows

I'd like a Badnik pack coz for all the guys who dont want to re-get the lines with the badniks would have basically stunt doubles lol and i doubt we'd be happy with that.

Like i said above i do think TOYFAIR will hav eat least some prototypes on view coz looking at it now

Rouge - Confirmed Unknown

Blaze - Re-confirmed Uknown

Charmy - Confirmed (somewhere on Joe's desk at least a prototype)

Sonic Adventure era

Chaos O (awesome pack of 0, 4, 6, and perect - never happen but it be cool)

Tikal

E102 Gamma (awesome E100 series pack be brill)

Neo Metal Sonic (from SONIC HEROES)

Emerl (cool to have a Gmerl as a 2 pack)

Mephillis (soooo want this one imagine a 2 3 pack of Mephillis shadow clone and Mephillis crystal version then one of his minions)

Marine (possible comic 2 pack with a copy of treasure team tango)

Johnny & Captain Whiskers (2 pack)

Shade

The Nocturne Brotherhood ( I'd so love to see one of each varioation of the Nocturne made and the main villain then we can continue the story our own way :P )

Sonic The Hedgehog era (1991- 1999)

Classic Knuckles - Confirmed ish - Unknown

Classic Metal Sonic - Confirmed ish - Unknown

Classic Mighty - The fans have spoken and he was in the top 3 of most wanted in a poll on the site, so Jazwares and a certain extent SEGA know he's popular

Classic Ray - Id say Ray will only sell if he was in a comic pack with Mighty tbh as he's only been in 1 Sonic Game (sonic arcade)

Classic Nack/Fang - Another who's very popular amoungst the fans (TECHA would smeg the bed if Jazwares leaked even a pic of his hat on their page :P

Classic Bean & Bark - again I see another 2 pack with these guy swith a TTT issue

Classic Speedy - I know this guy has only had the smallest appearence but he's recently been given a new life due to ARCHIE so his profile has risen if only a little, even seeing some BATTLE KUKU would be awesome

Classic Tails Sky Patrol Villains - Fockewulf, Bearenger, Carrota, Wendy Witchcraft well I can dream lol

Now thats a possibility of over 30 figures add to that the slight possibility of Archie's lot then wow lol

P.s I dunno if most of you have heard but wild rumours are floating around that the FLEETWAY comics may be getting a reprint soon? its all a bit fishy but never know.

Welcome PacmanSonic and Welcome back Jazhead! If you keep watching WakeAngel, the next few figures should be mine, Shade, Metal Knuckles (Sonic R), Eggman Nega, and Mighty!

cool cant wait to see how wake does welcome pacman hope you had a very good new year heres to another on the forum i am so excited i could hopefully get in wakeangel2001 video for the egg mech who by the way has got me a bit further on deviantart more customs soon ;)!

Welcome, and it doesn't look bad. How'd you make it?

Phoenix, what are the thin parts of his arm made of?

to be honest i will show what paperclips i used they where these thick things with rubber on them pulled the rubber off and there you go btw 2 things new one supersonic1497 is back heres his new channelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDpCVGVygM and my fiona custom is done :D!