New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Merry Christmas! c:

Also, did you get any Sonic related gifts? =]

I got Eggman and Fighters pack, a Sonic t-shirt, Sonic Money Box and chocolate coins, Sonic PJ bottoms, Sonic Boxers and a Sonic Belt. Oh and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Complete Series and Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics.

Merry Christmas! c:

Also, did you get any Sonic related gifts? =]

I got Eggman and Fighters pack, a Sonic t-shirt, Sonic Money Box and chocolate coins, Sonic PJ bottoms, Sonic Boxers and a Sonic Belt. Oh and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Complete Series and Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics.

awesome hope you all got what you wanted just played the london party mode orbot and cubot make a cameo its brilliant i love this game :D!

I have a neat idea for a SDCC exclusvie.I would love to see a 6 pack of the Sonic charaters from the 1993-1994 Saturday cartton.One pack could have the freedom fighter and the other pack would have Robotnik and his different robots(would include Robotnik,Snively,Swatbot,Workerbot,Stealthbot and Nagus).I would love to have a figure of the Swatbot from that cartoon.Those guys where Bad@$$.Again just an idea.I know it would never happen.

Thanks, TECHA! :D All of those are very true statements, haha. I'm actually familiar with Tonner Dolls! I've seen some of their stuff, and yeah, they can get pretty pricey. O_o I don't buy too many things like that, but their stuff looks great, and I can totally see why people collect them. But yeah, collecting Sonic is nothing compared to what some people collect. XD Tonner Dolls, those big "Hot Toys" figures, stuff like that.

Also, SuperChaos would like to wish everyone a happy holiday! He seems to be lacking an Internet connection, so he's unable to sign on and say it personally. Same goes for me, too! :D Hope everyone has a great one! :) Take care, and be safe!

Hey Clover!!!

Yeah Tonner has some cool stuff. I probably never would have gotten into them either if it wasn't for my girlfriend. But I got some good prices on the first few I picked up through her, and then of course I felt like I had to finish certain collections (like the Firefly line for example) and ended up paying full for the more rare dolls in the line. I've got about 6 now (three Firefly, two Marvel, one DC), my girlfriend has about 4. And I'll probably take it easy with those from now on. The one exception being the Firefly Inara Tonner Doll. If anyone comes across one of those I will throw much moneys at you to have it :D

Other than that, the F4F Knuckles is the first really expensive statue I've ever ordered. I usually cap off around $50 or $60 per figure (Kotobukaya's Boushijo line of Marvel girls are in that range and the Mass Effect girls will soon follow). But for the most part, my room consists of things in the range of Jazwares or McFarlane figs that I can get for under $20 ^_^

On the topic of non-Sonic figs, has anyone heard any updates on those Samus statues that were posted here a while back? The full suit and zero suit versions?

Tell Superchaos I said Happy Holidays! And the same to everyone else (sorry I'm late!). But there's still the New Year, so have a happy one of those :D

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully 2012 will be the year to bring us the first ever Charmy and Blaze figures as well as Jazwares Rouge. Its been over 2 years now, they are long over due. Also, I did it, completed the 20th 3inch line just in time for the new year, the long awaited rare in my part of the country Silver the Hedgehog with Lblis Biter figure arrived in the post earlier this morning. I've now got all 3inch figures available.

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully 2012 will be the year to bring us the first ever Charmy and Blaze figures as well as Jazwares Rouge. Its been over 2 years now, they are long over due.

Agreed. Blaze the Cat is my currently biggest favorite character in Sonic games. I draw her more often than other Sonic characters, I always play as her in Sonic games, etc. I *need* any Blaze item.

In meanwhile, now that 20th Sonic stuff is out, along with new Sonic Rider figures that started appearing, Blaze, Charmy, etc, might be next. =] And of course, E-102 , Chaos 0, and many other wanted characters that will eventually become confirmed to come. We will definitely get them, I'm sure of it. =]

Also, those Zelda figures are very amazing-looking, I'm no Zelda fan myself but I did enjoyed playing NES game, SNES game, and N-64 game of that. Any idea of them coming to USA, appearing in stores...?

Yey 2012 has come and so far ive walked into a door typical.

Anywho yes the CHARMY, BLAZE & ROUGE line up has to be next although on Jazwares FB page there seems to be a rumours of a CLASSIC KNUCKLES figure tbc soon,

Iam guessing TOYFAIR next month is our next batch of info now.

btw first4figures gave a teaser image on their facebook page to their next statue.... it'll be very hard to resist us talking about the TAILS this character has had in the games :P

Yey 2012 has come and so far ive walked into a door typical.

Anywho yes the CHARMY, BLAZE & ROUGE line up has to be next although on Jazwares FB page there seems to be a rumours of a CLASSIC KNUCKLES figure tbc soon,

Iam guessing TOYFAIR next month is our next batch of info now.

btw first4figures gave a teaser image on their facebook page to their next statue.... it'll be very hard to resist us talking about the TAILS this character has had in the games :P

AWESOME!!! Tails!!! How much do these statues cost? This is the one I've been waiting for. Miles "Tails" Prower!

I have a neat idea for a SDCC exclusvie.I would love to see a 6 pack of the Sonic charaters from the 1993-1994 Saturday cartton.One pack could have the freedom fighter and the other pack would have Robotnik and his different robots(would include Robotnik,Snively,Swatbot,Workerbot,Stealthbot and Nagus).I would love to have a figure of the Swatbot from that cartoon.Those guys where Bad@$.Again just an idea.I know it would never happen.

I would LOVE Snively and Naugus figures! Unfortunately, as you said, it's probably never gonna happen. Swatbots might have a slightly better chance, since they appeared in Sonic Chronicles, though I think Jazwares said that game is in the "not eligible" pile, which would mean no Shade the Echidna either. Sigh . . .

Anyways, I promised I'd post pics of my Jazwares collection weeks ago and never got around to it. I haven't made any changes to my unfinished Julie-Su custom and my Nega needs some touching up, but they're both here for you're viewing pleasure. Enjoy ^_^

THE FULL CAST

fullcast.jpg

CLASSIC & RIDERS & SASASR

classicsasasrriders.jpg

SUPER TRANSFORMATIONS (Shiney Paint Shadow and Silver in the back)

superforms.jpg

THE VILLAINS

robotropolis.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about that uploading fiasco, for anyone who sat through that. I was reaching my photo limit. More to come . . .

And here's some more close-ups ^_^

SILVER & TEAM ROSE

teamrose.jpg

HIDDEN PALACE

hiddenpalacezone.jpg

GREEN HILL ZONE

greenhillzonefront.jpg

greenhillzoneside.jpg

And that pretty much covers my 3" Jazwares display. I'll be a dreaded TRIPLE poster in a moment to show off some (but not nearly all) of the other Sonic stuff floating around my room.

Two 15th Anniversary Statues, the Target 5" Jazwares, the Generations Ring, a Swarovski Hedgehog,

two Sonics from a Japanese Gumball machine, and a little Sonic I made out of clay while I was hanging out in my girlfriends ceramics class ^_^miscy.jpg

The Generations Statue

generationsj.jpg

My Jazwares 10" Metal Sonic and Flocked Sonic

flockedmetal.jpg

My Resaurus Trio

resaurus.jpg

And my Sonic Shot Glasses (in an attempt to give my room some semblance of adulthood, despite the fact that I never really drink)

shotglasses.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoyed the tour now. Come again soon :D

EDIT: Just noticed in the Generations Statue image, for any who are wondering: that bong-looking object is not used for smoking marijuana. It's a souvenir a friend brought me from Egypt. It doesn't function, so it wouldn't work if I wanted it to (which I don't) :P

Also, my Light-Up Metal Sonic back order was just switched to confirmed, so I'll have to make some room for that and the Light-up Knux soon. And if that new Tails looks as cool as it's silhouette does, my wallet will be crying very shortly ^_^

Man, I wish I had that collection, I would love the 15th Statue and the Adventure figures, been searching all over for them, especially Tails.

Btw, done a video review on Wave:

great video i loved the review i am fingers crossed gonna get wave and free riders tails sonic unleashed on the xbox 360 and gta iv should i post a collection of my figures here ?

It's quite daunting to have a near-complete collection. I aim to make it complete in 2012, including the new figures that come out this year.

-Amy, I'll likely chase up in February as I don't have access to Ebay but do have a friend who's willing to order them for me whom I see again then.

-I can wait for Storm and Wave to come out in Britain in March/April, I waited a whole year for the Vector/Espio comic pack after all!

Speaking of which, I bought myself a 32X today. Not exactly Jazwares, but at least it tides over my inner collector.

Oh hey, let me put this out there. For any of you guys that can't find figures in your area, I'm willing to pick up the ones around here for cost + shipping. No need for me to charge any extra, I'm just the middle man in these cases. As far as Amy goes, I just picked up the classic one last week (and the 3 inch super sonic to boot). I'm amazed at the accuracy of the classic Super Sonic's head sculpt. I held it up to my computer screen with the official reference on screen and it was an exact match to the shape. Only thing is I had to paint the eyes green cause DRAGON BALL ZEE.

post-33994-0-49816700-1325875997_thumb.jpg

I was actually looking for the new Storm and Wave figures, but my TRU is as slow as ever, so it looks like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get them on eBay. There's one guy selling them at a decent price, so I guess that'll do.

Gonna have to pick up a new Free Riders Team Sonic (my niece broke my sonic's leg) at some point too. been meaning to take the opportunity to make a riders Super Sonic since I have a spare. I think I want to get an updated Super Sonic figure though.

Oh hey, let me put this out there. For any of you guys that can't find figures in your area, I'm willing to pick up the ones around here for cost + shipping. No need for me to charge any extra, I'm just the middle man in these cases. As far as Amy goes, I just picked up the classic one last week (and the 3 inch super sonic to boot). I'm amazed at the accuracy of the classic Super Sonic's head sculpt. I held it up to my computer screen with the official reference on screen and it was an exact match to the shape. Only thing is I had to paint the eyes green cause DRAGON BALL ZEE.

post-33994-0-49816700-1325875997_thumb.jpg

I was actually looking for the new Storm and Wave figures, but my TRU is as slow as ever, so it looks like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get them on eBay. There's one guy selling them at a decent price, so I guess that'll do.

Gonna have to pick up a new Free Riders Team Sonic (my niece broke my sonic's leg) at some point too. been meaning to take the opportunity to make a riders Super Sonic since I have a spare. I think I want to get an updated Super Sonic figure though.

you note whats cool you made a free riders supersonic 2 i did make one i could show a stopmotion i made but i now have him changed to soapshoes sonic custom pics coming soon to a tni forum near you :) also tigger if your reading this hows the awesome customs coming on :D!