New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Been doing some hunting for the last figure I need for the 20th anniversary 3 inch set, Silver and the Iblis Biter. Been to Forbidden Planet Cardiff twice within 2 weeks, been to 2 different GAME stores 3 times within 2 weeks and I have yet to see it. I've seen Classic Sonic and Motobug, Classic Tails and Grabber, Modern Sonic and Spinner, Shadow and Monobeetle, Knuckles and Eggpawn, and Tails and Sandworm, but nope, not a single Silver, the most common ones I find are Tails and Sandworm, Sonic and Spinner and Knuckles and Eggpawn, and Silver isn't worth the price to import it off Ebay or the internet either. Hopefully I'll find it soon.

He's common as muck around here. :/

Been doing some hunting for the last figure I need for the 20th anniversary 3 inch set, Silver and the Iblis Biter. Been to Forbidden Planet Cardiff twice within 2 weeks, been to 2 different GAME stores 3 times within 2 weeks and I have yet to see it. I've seen Classic Sonic and Motobug, Classic Tails and Grabber, Modern Sonic and Spinner, Shadow and Monobeetle, Knuckles and Eggpawn, and Tails and Sandworm, but nope, not a single Silver, the most common ones I find are Tails and Sandworm, Sonic and Spinner and Knuckles and Eggpawn, and Silver isn't worth the price to import it off Ebay or the internet either. Hopefully I'll find it soon.

He's common as muck around here. :/

Really? I've been doing more searching, and still can't find him, I went to London yesturday and whilst I was there I popped into Hamley's, they had no Silver either. Disappointing!

Okay, a question for any British collectors here; anyone know if there are any mainstream shops that might do figure repair, because I got my Eggman/Metal Sonic 2-pack in the mail and while Eggman's great, Metal Sonic's got a bit of a problem in the leg. It doesn't look like a serious issue, the pin just failed to go through one of the joint holes in production it seems, but still.

Okay, a question for any British collectors here; anyone know if there are any mainstream shops that might do figure repair, because I got my Eggman/Metal Sonic 2-pack in the mail and while Eggman's great, Metal Sonic's got a bit of a problem in the leg. It doesn't look like a serious issue, the pin just failed to go through one of the joint holes in production it seems, but still.

Not that I'm aware of sorry, but I think you can send it back to Jazwares and get them to send you a new one. And thanks leeseymour1984, just got back from GAME in Talbot Green, and since my last visit where they had loads of everyone except Silver they had only 1 Classic Tails, and 1 Modern Sonic. I hope they restock soon adding Silver and Iblis Biter.

Like Hypertails said, Jazwares sends replacement figures but only if you're in the US and only if they have the figure in stock. And since the Eggman/Metal pack isn't currently being made, they won't have any extra figures in stock. Your best bet would just to do it yourself. Dip the figure in near boiling water for a few seconds so the plastic gets soft, take it out, and carefully push the peg all the way through. You may want to use some needle nose pliers or something if you can't do it with your hands.

And Storm's socks have been corrected too. Thanks Tigger, same it doesn't ship to the UK. I'll have to wait a while before purchasing Wave I guess :(

but that is where i say you are wrong my friend it does ship to the uk its just tigger found it on not the uk ebay but the us search them up on the ebayuk and £40.00 i am getting them and that statue also should i get 10" classic or modern sonic thanks :D!

And Storm's socks have been corrected too. Thanks Tigger, same it doesn't ship to the UK. I'll have to wait a while before purchasing Wave I guess :(

but that is where i say you are wrong my friend it does ship to the uk its just tigger found it on not the uk ebay but the us search them up on the ebayuk and £40.00 i am getting them and that statue also should i get 10" classic or modern sonic thanks :D!

Yeah I noticed that, I added it to my wishlist, and then checked out my UK account and it was there, with shipping. £44 for me, I can use the other Storm that I have now with the Knuckles Free Rider that I have now to make Bark the Polar Bear. I just have to wait to get my Christmas money before I can buy them.

Yeah I noticed that, I added it to my wishlist, and then checked out my UK account and it was there, with shipping. £44 for me, I can use the other Storm that I have now with the Knuckles Free Rider that I have now to make Bark the Polar Bear. I just have to wait to get my Christmas money before I can buy them.

i am gonna get mine tonight so i know i have them :D!and that statue!

Some US seller on Ebay has the Generations statue and the Wave figure in hand. Good news! Wave's torso is the correct color! I guess the earlier pictures we saw were early prototype shots.

http://www.ebay.com/...2#ht_601wt_1037

http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_505wt_1037

Those. Look. Great.

I'm really glad that torso color problem was a fluke. As Clover said, because of Silver's lack of correction I wasn't expecting Storm to be fixed so soon, so I may have picked that one up as it was (glad I didn't, knowing what I know now). But I actually would have passed on Wave if she had shipped looking like that. I was starting to think Jaz was taking advantage of the "early adopters" by forcing us to buy two of everything for corrected paint jobs.

But now I'm really excited. Wave and Storm both look great. Can't wait to add those to the collection.

And holy crap HyperTails, making a Bark the Polar Bear out of Knuckles and Storm is a GREAT idea!! I like attempting customs that are more "mix and match" of existing figures than ones which require actual sculpting skills. I already have an extra knuckles floating around, so I might pick up an extra Storm and do the same :D

Also: Clover! Glad to have you back. I've never been amongst the re-release crowd myself (still quite happy with my first wave 3" Sonic) so I think you'll settle into a happy medium with this new outlook :P And who says you can't focus on your films while still filling your shelf with Sonic toys? :D

My girlfriend is working at this company called Tonner Dolls which makes high-end 13" to 20" licensed dolls (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Firefly, Marvel, DC, etc) and she's gotten me to dabble in that as well. Seeing as they go for $200 - $300 each, my Jazwares Sonic habit has become the least of my worries o_0

£44! to ship her is £44 quid! what the (sound of me falling down) SMACK!.......................................................................................................................

originally no it was all 4 figures (tails,knuckles,storm and wave)all at once but now she is a singluar buy or all 6 including sonic and jet for a whopping £66 :)!

£44! to ship her is £44 quid! what the (sound of me falling down) SMACK!.......................................................................................................................

Really? You're in the UK right? For me its only £15 for the figure and shipping on Wave or Storm or Tails or Knuckles. Although I was hoping to buy them all together. Just bought Wave though.

For those of you who want to get Wave and Storm cheaply and live in the UK, you'll have to order within the next 20 hours before the sale runs out.

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_541wt_1037

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_541wt_1037

These are the cheapest ones I could find on Ebay, and I'd say its worth getting them at this price as basically you're paying £6 to get them a year early.

And finally here's a video review of Wave:

Cheers SirHyperTails got WAVE now at low price woo hoo all i need is a egg pawn on his own then i got them all hahaha

No problem, I'll keep an eye out on ebay for one for you. But I'm looking for another Knuckles figure for customs so if I find one shortly, I'll send you the Egg Pawn.

No problem, and really, you don't need to call me SirHyperTails :P As much as I like it.

So Christmas is approaching, I remember joining here just after christmas last year, almost a year now......man times flown by and since I joined my collection has grown from Tails, Espio and Vector and Eggman and Metal Sonic, to pretty much every single figure in the 3inch line including Classics, Moderns, Free Riders and All Star Racing. So now Christmas is coming, anyone got any of the figures on their christmas list? I've got the Eggman and Fighters pack on my list, as well as Silver and Iblis biter pack, and I've just bought a Wave the Swallow and a corrected Storm the Albatross so I'm counting them as presents too since I used christmas money to buy them. Which means I've got a spare Storm, I'm sure I've got an extra Knuckles lying around too. Which = Bark the Polar Bear. I did a test of this figure last year, but on my Toy Island Knuckles only.

http://slait.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3624n4

And my kitbashing skills have grown a bit since then. Hoping with some new paint and clay, this'll be great.