New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

That trunks is mineeeeee in May.

Also I find it funny how I suggested the generations main boss in my sonic adventure 3 rough proposal about 2 years ago.

I talked about chronos emeralds and a being from another dimension threatening to destroy the planet etc.

Woohoo! Free Riders figures have dispatched! They'll be at my house in 2 weeks no doubt, would be great if they arrived quicker.

Still no signs of Wave though, making me worried.

And great to see you again Tech! Good to see you got the CE of generations, would the DLC code work on a US version of the game I wonder? And any chance you got a picture of your finished Eggman Nega, once my Shade figure is made, just waiting to get hold of the paints now, and I'm going to begin modelling Nega in the meantime.

Woohoo! Free Riders figures have dispatched! They'll be at my house in 2 weeks no doubt, would be great if they arrived quicker.

Still no signs of Wave though, making me worried.

And great to see you again Tech! Good to see you got the CE of generations, would the DLC code work on a US version of the game I wonder? And any chance you got a picture of your finished Eggman Nega, once my Shade figure is made, just waiting to get hold of the paints now, and I'm going to begin modelling Nega in the meantime.

I'm worried about Wave as well. Why is it that the female characters seem to be the hardest to acquire? I can almost see them double-packing Wave with Storm AFTER Storm's solo release, forcing us to double buy Storm to get Wave (like they did with Classic Sonic and Classic Amy). But hopefully it's just a slight delay and we'll see her soon (at least Toywiz has her listed as a single pack).

I've been wondering about the Generations DLC since they day I ordered it. My gut tells me that would be international, but I could be wrong. I won't know until Christmas when I get a new XBOX (the video chip is dead in mine, so I can't navigate menus or see ANYTHING, though I can still hear stuff). The statue and documentary were more important to me than the mini-game DLC so I won't be enraged if it doesn't work. But it'd be nice if it did ^_^

I put Generations in my XBOX and I could hear that it wouldn't play (again no video). The DVD Documentary however DID play in my Region-1 DVD players, so that was cool :D

I was going to wait until Julie-Su was done and than post pictures of my whole collection. I haven't had a chance to work on her in weeks though, so I might just snap a picture of everyone (with Julie unfinished) and post it up here this weekend, so you guys can take a peak. I put together the GHZ and Hidden Palace Papercrafts so I'll snap a pic of my shelf (including Nega) soon and throw it up here for you ^_^

Tech, you're Strap over on Fwoosh right? Im boxghost :P Love seeing other people's set ups and getting ideas on how to change up my own. Do post pics!

Went to two TRUs today looking for the modern 6 pack or Riders figures. First one had nothing but the second one had 5 Tails and 4 Sonics....So I have no idea what the case packout could be. Some (or even all) of those Sonics could be left overs from the stock they had from the first wave with Jet. Asked a worker to check the back and he said they put out everything they had. I REALLY hope Jazwares isn't shipping full cases of just Sonic and Tails. Anyways, im in MD so apparently these made it across the US pretty fast. I suggest you guys check your TRUs before paying scalper prices online.

100_0640.jpg

Tails fits right in with the other Riders figures and has a newly sculpted board. His goggles are not removable though.

100_0643.jpg

The new elbow and knee swivels are a nice addition and allow for poses that older figures wouldn't be able to make.

100_0642.jpg

They do however have these odd little pieces that stick out from the joints. I'm guessing these are only to keep you from bending the elbow or knee in the opposite direction.

100_0644.jpg

The lower parts of Tails' legs are thicker than the legs of other figures. While this new articulation was nice, the joints are a bit gummy and don't seem as durable as the ones on the figures in the 20th Anniv. line. I think I prefer the old articulation scheme because of the durability that Jazwares has accomplished with the more recent ones and the fact that their legs are thinner and therefore more accurate looking. The quality of this figure is similar to the quality that the earlier figures had. Jazwares added new articulation but took a step back with the quality. If I could choose, I'd give back the new articulation if it meant the quality would be on par with the pictured Super Shadow (from the updated Super Pack) or the 20th Anniversary line.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot I wanted to check the Sonics to see if they got the updated articulation too

MAN I wish Tails wasn't so huge! I can look beyond that though, 'cause I love the new articulation! Also the goggles are just perfect for him. I haven't cared about the Free Riders figures yet, but Tails looks like a buy!

In the process of painting! I've got 3 figures going on all at the same time. I started with Ray the Flying Squirrel as a tester with moulding and sculpting, then made Eggman Nega to see if I could painting properly, then moulded Shade, who I want to perfect!. Currently finishing off Nega, pics soon.

In the process of painting! I've got 3 figures going on all at the same time. I started with Ray the Flying Squirrel as a tester with moulding and sculpting, then made Eggman Nega to see if I could painting properly, then moulded Shade, who I want to perfect!. Currently finishing off Nega, pics soon.

yipee am just like you i might be making egg mech but egg robo corect paint and both tonado 1 and 2 and scourge this will be my custom week

:D!893USA1-thumb.gif

yipee am just like you i might be making egg mech but egg robo corect paint and both tonado 1 and 2 and scourge this will be my custom week

Ray is pretty much done, just waiting to put the pieces back together once the paint dries.

And Nega's top half is done, also waiting for the paint to try too.

What will you be using for the Tornado, when WakeAngel2001 made mine, he used Barney Stormer from the Cars toy series.

Ray is pretty much done, just waiting to put the pieces back together once the paint dries.

And Nega's top half is done, also waiting for the paint to try too.

What will you be using for the Tornado, when WakeAngel2001 made mine, he used Barney Stormer from the Cars toy series.

I saw this a while ago, if you can find a re-release of this, i feel the legs of tails could definitely fit in there

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cUJKnrdtL.jpg