New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

>All of the newer 3 inch Rider figures have bicep/upper leg swivels

Need a sonic like this, god damn it.

WHAT. Crap, if they rerelease everything with that I GOTTA get 'em. Damnit!

>All of the newer 3 inch Rider figures have bicep/upper leg swivels

Need a sonic like this, god damn it.

WHAT. Crap, if they rerelease everything with that I GOTTA get 'em. Damnit!

Awesome. I'm assuming you mean elbro style like Joes have? Is the Sonic that is shipping with these new figures the same older mold or does he have the new articulation as well?

This is actually really great news. I was just thiking the other day at how much better these guys would be to stand up if they had swivels in those places. You need to post pics since I'm assuming you have these in hand

Darn, Well when it starts to look like something I would love to see pics :) I'll get to posting some WIPs tonight.

And I just really hope that if these are the hasbro style swivels in the elbows and knees that they are a lot more durable than the ones on Adventure Time Finn. Both his knees broke on mine without much force at all.

Wow, I like the Tails there! Somehow I think goggles would be perfect for him in general. Maybe I can make a little scarf for him too...MAN we need a toy of the Tornado!

On another Jazwares note: I found thier Mortal Kombat figures!

CharliesAngels.jpg

Cyrax has two left feet, but it's hardly noticeable! The QC is pretty nice; I was kinda afraid, to tell ya the truth. Turned out pretty dang well and these are great figures! Keep up the good work, Jazwares.

Ugh I want these....

But in the MK9 design.

THOSE I would hop on in a second.

I quite enjoy your sig myself SC25etcetcetc. Wave, tails, knux, awesome. I found a 4 incher scorpion, and sub zero, but only brought home scorps for now, and I must say, hes awesome, well detailed, nice accessories, and hes seemingly better put together than some recent hasbro 4 inchers I have.

More Storm figures on Ebay, but no signs of Wave

http://www.ebay.co.u...d=p5197.c0.m627

Oh and Tails

http://www.ebay.co.u...6.c0.m270.l1313

And Knuckles too.

thanks so much for the link might get tails or knuckles along with storm too bad its tbhouse god he is pricey i am also finshing my egg mech and will then start my tornado custom plane so what you guys think tails and storm or knuckles and storm

More Storm figures on Ebay, but no signs of Wave

http://www.ebay.co.u...d=p5197.c0.m627

Oh and Tails

And Knuckles too.

thanks so much for the link might get tails or knuckles along with storm too bad its tbhouse god he is pricey i am also finshing my egg mech and will then start my tornado custom plane so what you guys think tails and storm or knuckles and storm

Tails and Storm! Tails and Storm! Although, I'm Tails bias. Maybe Knuckles would be a better combination since they are rivals. I hope Wave arrives soon on the internet, we need to see what she looks like in figure form.

Oh man! Storm looks awesome! I'm always so excited to see pictures of the figures, but then they always look identical to the game, so I'm not sure why I'm always surprised by how good they look :P

Super, I usually hit up a TRU once or twice a week and haven't seen any of these. But then, I STILL haven't found Classic Amy either, so my region seems to be slacking lately o_0

Oh yeah, I'm back by the way :D Still haven't played Generations, so SPOILER warnings if anyone cares to touch on the game would be much appreciated ;)

I got my collectors edition "Generations" and I'm in love with the Bonus stuff. Still can't play the game on account of it being region-2 (that and my Xbox being broken) but hopefully both of those problems will be remedied come Christmas time ^_^

I hope we see Wave soon. One of my fears was Jazwares losing their license (perish the thought) before they could complete Team Babylon. Glad these are coming out around the same time, so that particular fear has been quelled :D

Anyways, good to be back. Glad to see you all again :)

Because I know we have a lot of DBZ fans here:

trunksn.jpg

trunksss.jpg

Introducing S.H. Figuarts Trunks!

Created through direct consumer feedback from the U.S. comes one of the most heavily requested Dragon Ball Z characters! And because we heard you, Trunks comes with both normal and Super Saiyan head/face pieces! Tamashii Nations and Bluefin is proud to present this U.S. and Tamashii Web Exclusive item! Coming May 2012. U.S. MSRP $48.99

Swords x2!!!!!

Interchangeable hand parts: 7 right hands, 5 left hands (plus the two attached to figure means 14 hand parts total)

Interchangeable face parts: 8 interchangeable faces (4 Normal, 4 Super Saiyan)

US release = Amazon and specialty shops. Nothing like TRU or Target.