New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

nice! They all look good for the most part. Storm may be a tad too short but he's at least bigger than the others but the tops of his boots aren't painted. They're supposed to be white, not grey. Hopefully only this one is missing the paint.

Really looking forward to see Wave now! Got my set pre ordered at Tyowiz so hopefully they'll get theirs in and ship soon.

Wow, I like the Tails there! Somehow I think goggles would be perfect for him in general. Maybe I can make a little scarf for him too...MAN we need a toy of the Tornado!

On another Jazwares note: I found thier Mortal Kombat figures!

CharliesAngels.jpg

Cyrax has two left feet, but it's hardly noticeable! The QC is pretty nice; I was kinda afraid, to tell ya the truth. Turned out pretty dang well and these are great figures! Keep up the good work, Jazwares.

They're on ebay right now.............I'm tempted to buy them :P In fact, I just texted my dad to ask him for some money for them.

EDIT: Just bought them! Yay! Now all I need is Wave. Sorry Pheonix, didn't see your comment on the last page. I feel bad now for not checking to see if anyone here was going to buy them.

They're on ebay right now.............I'm tempted to buy them :P In fact, I just texted my dad to ask him for some money for them.

EDIT: Just bought them! Yay! Now all I need is Wave. Sorry Pheonix, didn't see your comment on the last page. I feel bad now for not checking to see if anyone here was going to buy them.

are there more of them

are there more of them

Not that I can see, I'm really sorry Pheonix, I feel terrible.

Also, luckily this time, the figures actually get the googles already on them in the package, unlike Sonic and Jet.

Now that the new Free Riders figures have been seen, I'll have to go hunting. They'll start hitting stores soon. I so want Wave and Storm. Storm looks good, and I believe he is in scale. The only flaw is the socks not being painted but hopefully that isn't the case with all of the releases of the figure.

are there more of them

Not that I can see, I'm really sorry Pheonix, I feel terrible.

Also, luckily this time, the figures actually get the googles already on them in the package, unlike Sonic and Jet.

if you find them gives us a link thanks