New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I had everything but the 10 inch classic sonic so i splurged and got 3 for 84.50 :D

You got 3 for.. how much?? I don't know about that TRU but its prices are pretty high. The 10" figures are 17.99 at mine

Drats, I knew it would happen! After days of sculpting, it happens, like usual I messed up solidifying the clay, and my Shade custom messed up, her spines fell apart. :( Happy Halloween.

I'm telling you.. Apoxie sculpt ;)

That's the prices at all my Toys R Us across Canada, it's more expensive for me than you guys in the U.S.

24.99 a pop., totally worth it for the amazing 10 inch classic sonic though, I was going to give one to my little brother but eff that THESE ARE MINE BABY, besides I already gave him my doubles of modern Sonic 5 inch and the super duo pack

Also if you squint real hard you can see that even my super duo packs are 24.99 each.

God dammit dude, where do you work, and are they hiring? XD

A menial crappy job baking at Tim Hortons.

It pays the bills AND I splurge on figures, this is my fate until I graduate uni in a couple years, although I have been working since I was 15....

well today is the day. Just got Sonic Generations. I'll be playing this all day I bet. LOL. I also got a skylander figure since I'm getting that game for Christmas. I is happy. :D

Had to hop in my car and go get this

My little brother is NOT getting his grubby little paws on this gem:

IMG_0572.jpg

I was going to get the collectors edition but it was too much money and hassle so whatever, Im fine with this too since I have more Sonic merch than probably all UK combined, they can have their precious set, although I did want it too, @##@@ sega man, ##$%$#ed move to make it UK/Aus exclusive if you ask me, anyway yeah off to playing.

Generations is awesome! I love it so much fun to play :P I loved he Metal Sonic battle (that's as far as I got before putting it down)

Jazwares NEEDS to make:

10 inch Classic Metal Sonic

10 Inch Super Classic Sonic

10 Inch Super Modern Sonic

10 inch Perfect Chaos

10 inch Shadow

10 inch Super Shadow

10 inch Modern Knuckles

10 inch Classic Knuckles

10 inch Classic Tails

10 inch Modern Tails

10 inch Classic Robotnik

10 inch Modern Eggman

10 inch Silver

10 inch Super Silver

10 inch Rouge the Bat

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Jazwares!

S-Ranked, got all Red Star Rings, and rang all bells in Green Hill, Chemical Plant, and Sky Sanctuary, as well as Modern Speed Highway. Also S-Ranked, in Easy and Hard, Metal Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Death Egg Rono, Perfect Chaos, and Egg Dragoon.

Metal Sonic was cool. Shadow fight was fun. Silver no longer sucks, Death Egg was fun. Perfect Chaos is too easy, even in Hard Mode, Egg Dragoon is awesome, very challenging to S-rank in Hard Mode.

I still don't totally understand how I'm supposed to properly fight the final boss, but it was fun. I got an A-Rank.

My only complaint with the game at all is that the story mode is just too short for me.

Yeah Generations is too short. I have all 7 Chaos Emeralds but I haven't fought the final boss yet. I'll get around to that today or something. Jazwares needs to make a 3 inch Cream and Omega. Throw in a 3 inch Gamma, Chaos, Shade and even Marine. That'll make my day.

I've emailed Jazwares:

Dear Jazwares, Rouge, Blaze and Charmy have been announced for over a year now, if not even longer, do you have any idea when they'll be out? Also will you be making a Cream and Cheese figure since they appeared in Sonic Generations. And finally, ToyWiz have new Sonic Riders figures on their website, it says that Tails, Knuckles, Wave and Storm will be coming out in November, is this true? I haven't heard any announcements about it.Thank you

They replied:At the moment we have not set dates for the projected figures. Please continue to check in our FB and Twitter page for further information.

Best Regards

My youtube is KingMinun, but I never was able to upload my review, so there isn't any point checking until i can find a way to get it up. MY CE arrived this morning! Just watch a documentry on the birth of Sonic.

so did mine came yesterday it blooming amazing i love the figure,the,ring,the dvd,the music,the art and the game and dlc its amazing now my 4 pack is all i want

Well then, I've played enough of the game to let me take a break to have a look on the internet now. My ring is no.4082/12000. I want to get the Statue and Ring out for decoration, but I also like it in the boxes to keep them safe. The only thing I hate about the CE is the fact that it has a changing picture sleeve (don't know the proper name of the material) and as nice as they are, I cannot touch or think about the material without it going through me and annoying me and to make it worse, to get the game out, I had to touch the material since they slotted the game inside the sleeve, even now its giving me goosebumps, and the sound that they make...........AHHHHH! I hate the material so much, but can't throw it away or else the CE will lose its value, I wish it was a metal sleeve instead or something, but still the CE is AWESOME!.