New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

SC, heres the link : http://www.avesstudi...uemart&Itemid=1

The Apoxie Sculpt (not Apoxie Clay) is great but you can also do the Fixit Sculpt if you want a bit more durability but it is a bit tougher to work with. I find that the Sculpt does the job and holds up fine as long as you're not rough on your figure.

Dirge; bummer about Amy's articulation. At least he sculpt is still spot on. Im still holding out for the Classic 4 pack though

Ouch! That's expensive, I can get the Sculpy clay with 6 colours for the price of the small tub in just one colour.

I guess. but you get what you pay for.

Dang, might try to modify Amy's legs so that they are articulated. I wanted to be able to get her into some kind of running pose

Might be very tricky to do that.

Not watching. Please don't discuss the scene here anyone. I'm pretty upset with this leak. People really can't wait a few days and help support SEGA by actually buying the game? Unreal. I want to play the game legitimately. So again, I'd appreciate it of we could refrain from spoilers until a few days after the game has been released for everyone. Thanks. And this is nothing against you phoenixmaster, it's just that I'd like to keep away from any more spoilers until I beat the game. Happy Halloween =P

thats okay i must tell you something though i custom making a egg mech from sonic 2 its gonna be awesome with an openable roof

What are you using for the base (unless you're building from scratch)?

thats okay i must tell you something though i custom making a egg mech from sonic 2 its gonna be awesome with an openable roof

What are you using for the base (unless you're building from scratch)?

well the base i am using is this clay box that bought so i thought why get rid of the case then i thought hey i will make eggmech i will post a pic on my progress soon and my other customs

And it's going to be to scale with the classic Eggman figure? That's gonna be pretty big XD Nice though, can't wait to see!

oh its big big enough to fit robotnick in side of it got the body done need to make arms and legs now and that should it done :)!

i post a pic of the progress soon its good but not brilliant

Not watching. Please don't discuss the scene here anyone. I'm pretty upset with this leak. People really can't wait a few days and help support SEGA by actually buying the game?

People ARE buying the game. Some stores are selling it early.

juliea.jpg

I only work on her very sporadically, so even though I started her months ago, it's been weeks since I did any more work on her. Obviously you can see that she needs another coat of paint (especially on her legs) and I haven't sculpted her bangs yet or added any of her little mechanical details (besides the basic color on her primary robotic dread and arm). But you can at least get a rough idea of how the Crayola Molding stuff held up ^_^

Are those Silver's boots on Knuckles body? Man, I tried that, but they wouldn't fit? Silver's scale is too awful to fit on my Knuckles so I used Jet the Hawk's boots instead. I started Shade last night, and made the chest and boots, next is the head which I'm dreading. Your figure looks great right now, bit more paint and finishing off the figure and it'll look sweeeet. Oh any chance you could post a picture of your Eggman Nega?

Yes, those are Silver's boots on Knuckles body. I had to take a knife and make the holes in Silver's shoes bigger to get Knuckles legs into them. They fit nicely now (still a little snug ^_^)

I don't have a picture of my finished Nega, but my girlfriend snapped this pic while I was still working on him. His entire jacket is a layer of clay over his original jacket, with the extended coat tails and all that:

nega.jpg

After this picture was taken, I painted the white of his jacket yellow, repainted his cuffs to match that brighter yellow, painted over the white lines on his shoes, added all the yellow lines to his shoes and upper arms, and extended the white line of his chest down his stomach and around to his lower back.

My girlfriend also sculpted a visor that looked a bit less like Eggman's standard goggles, which we then glued to his head :D

Whenever I snap a picture of the finished version, I'll post that as well.

In other news, I haven't read any posts beyond Hypertails' response to my own post. That's because I heard there was a spoiler for Generations floating about. Hopefully it hasn't popped up here, but I'm not taking any chances. Once you know something, you can't UNKNOW it. So as painful as it will be, I'll be avoiding this forum and ALL sonic-related sites until I get the game for Christmas and find out the story for myself o_0

So this is not goodbye forever, as we just experienced with some of our friends. Just goodbye for now, as a precaution to avoid spoilers.

If any of my facebook friends from here think it'd be safe for me to return, just drop me a line over there (announcing that the coast is clear) and maybe I'll stop back in.

Otherwise, see you all in 2012 ^_^

I'll keep you posted my friend XD.

Aqua, I was mostly talking about the people who are downloading the files that were leaked online and distributing them all over the internet. Those people are the ones who aren't being patient.

I know about the stores selling it early lol. I was the first person to say that here.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, I couldn't really think of a way to say that without sounding like one.

2 more days!!

Loving that Eggman Nega Techaspike!. Awww man, things are going to be getting real quiet around here and its shame so many guys have left, since I've joined, you guys have welcomed me in and made me feel like part of the gang, like a family, but now most of us are leaving, thankfully we'll see Techaspike next year (odd saying that, seems like ages away when its only 2 months now). That Eggman Nega has kinda inspired me to make my own one finally, but first, I'll have to ask for Eggman and Fighter pack for Christmas, then I can make it!

I'll keep you posted my friend XD.

Aqua, I was mostly talking about the people who are downloading the files that were leaked online and distributing them all over the internet. Those people are the ones who aren't being patient.

I know about the stores selling it early lol. I was the first person to say that here.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, I couldn't really think of a way to say that without sounding like one.

2 more days!!

That's alright. I've ripped the music myself, but I have every intention of buying the game Tuesday and no-lifeing the crap out of it.

Tomorrow is the big day. Pretty much everything in the game has been leaked online. That sucks. Oh and Happy Halloween I suppose.

juliea.jpg

I only work on her very sporadically, so even though I started her months ago, it's been weeks since I did any more work on her. Obviously you can see that she needs another coat of paint (especially on her legs) and I haven't sculpted her bangs yet or added any of her little mechanical details (besides the basic color on her primary robotic dread and arm). But you can at least get a rough idea of how the Crayola Molding stuff held up ^_^

Are those Silver's boots on Knuckles body? Man, I tried that, but they wouldn't fit? Silver's scale is too awful to fit on my Knuckles so I used Jet the Hawk's boots instead. I started Shade last night, and made the chest and boots, next is the head which I'm dreading. Your figure looks great right now, bit more paint and finishing off the figure and it'll look sweeeet. Oh any chance you could post a picture of your Eggman Nega?

Yes, those are Silver's boots on Knuckles body. I had to take a knife and make the holes in Silver's shoes bigger to get Knuckles legs into them. They fit nicely now (still a little snug ^_^)

I don't have a picture of my finished Nega, but my girlfriend snapped this pic while I was still working on him. His entire jacket is a layer of clay over his original jacket, with the extended coat tails and all that:

nega.jpg

After this picture was taken, I painted the white of his jacket yellow, repainted his cuffs to match that brighter yellow, painted over the white lines on his shoes, added all the yellow lines to his shoes and upper arms, and extended the white line of his chest down his stomach and around to his lower back.

My girlfriend also sculpted a visor that looked a bit less like Eggman's standard goggles, which we then glued to his head :D

Whenever I snap a picture of the finished version, I'll post that as well.

In other news, I haven't read any posts beyond Hypertails' response to my own post. That's because I heard there was a spoiler for Generations floating about. Hopefully it hasn't popped up here, but I'm not taking any chances. Once you know something, you can't UNKNOW it. So as painful as it will be, I'll be avoiding this forum and ALL sonic-related sites until I get the game for Christmas and find out the story for myself o_0

So this is not goodbye forever, as we just experienced with some of our friends. Just goodbye for now, as a precaution to avoid spoilers.

If any of my facebook friends from here think it'd be safe for me to return, just drop me a line over there (announcing that the coast is clear) and maybe I'll stop back in.

Otherwise, see you all in 2012 ^_^

That Eggman Nega looks good in that picture. I'm sure it looks better with the details added. What clay did you use?

So got a pleasant surprise when I dropped by my local toys r us, they FINALLY decided to get the 20th anniv stuff in. I had everything but the 10 inch classic sonic so i splurged and got 3 for 84.50 :D

Raithos1320121640.jpg

Raithos1320121065.jpg

I had everything but the 10 inch classic sonic so i splurged and got 3 for 84.50 :D

You got 3 for.. how much?? I don't know about that TRU but its prices are pretty high. The 10" figures are 17.99 at mine

Drats, I knew it would happen! After days of sculpting, it happens, like usual I messed up solidifying the clay, and my Shade custom messed up, her spines fell apart. :( Happy Halloween.

I'm telling you.. Apoxie sculpt ;)