New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Happy 22nd Raithos! I got you and Comet beat: come January, I'll be 26. Once you reach half a century, it all blurs together though :P

And what are you doing with all those Supers!? Yikes! :D

Also, cool AoStH customs, Hyper. I especially like Grounder.

I've been very tempted to contact WakeAngel about purchasing a Nack custom, considering it seems less and less likely he'll get a real figure as time goes on (and Wake makes some nice stuff). His Nack seems to fit pretty well with the Jazwares figs. But I'd be pissed if I payed for a fig and it arrived broken. Especially one that would be so hard to replace o_0

Happy 22nd Raithos! I got you and Comet beat: come January, I'll be 26. Once you reach half a century, it all blurs together though :P

I've been very tempted to contact WakeAngel about purchasing a Nack custom, considering it seems less and less likely he'll get a real figure as time goes on (and Wake makes some nice stuff). His Nack seems to fit pretty well with the Jazwares figs. But I'd be pissed if I payed for a fig and it arrived broken. Especially one that would be so hard to replace o_0

Well when it arrived, it came with the Custom Tornado, and the Tails had broken out of the plane, luckily, Super Glue fixed it, along with the broken ear and tail of Fang, so its not all bad, its just that Fang's boots are cracked, but its a minor problem I guess, and it takes a lot for me to lose my temper.

-snip-

most recent haul

had to get more supers.

oh and wish me a happy birthday cuz its my birthday

:D

Im 22 , ew :/ lol

I heard D-arts Metabee had some pretty poor articulation in comparison to most tamashii figures. I have the Koto kit, but I'm still very tempted to get the D-arts. How do you like it?

Also, another tamashii-general collector *brofist*

And so it begins...ALAS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-Generations-Collectors-Edition-RARE-PS3-Video-Game-New-/180740348937?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a14f6dc09#ht_1991wt_848

Something so limited....feh, Its only desirable for the classic sonic/modern statue, the 20th anniversary statues look better. And yet I can see more generations stuff being made in the future, maybe by even F4F themselves.

And so it begins...ALAS.

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_1991wt_848

Something so limited....feh, Its only desirable for the classic sonic/modern statue, the 20th anniversary statues look better. And yet I can see more generations stuff being made in the future, maybe by even F4F themselves.

Wow. That's nuts. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine when it was first announced o_0

Although of course, being the owner of an XBOX in New York, I probably won't be able to use most of the items. But at least I'll have it. "Cup half full" and all that ;)

Man, more October birthdays! I just passed my birthday on the 8th, and then two of my other friends from G.I. Joe boards are gona be hitting thiers soon. Good 'ol october! Anyway, happy birthday Raithos! Don't feel so bad about 22, I just hit 28----OH GOD I'M ALMOST THIRTY.

I'll be getting CE 360 for the release of Generations, and then 3DS for christmas! The 3DS version looks much better than expected plus Emerald Coast and Radical Highway!!!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday Raithos!!!

Thank you kindly sir.

I'll be getting CE 360 for the release of Generations, and then 3DS for christmas! The 3DS version looks much better than expected plus Emerald Coast and Radical Highway!!!!!

Ah right! Radical Highway was one of my most favorite level designs, can't wait. XD

No worries, I'm 21. =] But I do know how you feel, I hate when my age increase every birthday. :I Still, happy birthday!!

RADICAL HIGHWAY <3

Thanks, lmao oh god I know I need to finish uni, find a wife, get a house and the list drags on >.>

I-I must have all teh supers 0_____________o

Lol, I just really like the desings, a lot...like. A lot.

lol!

Ugh aging, I need to find the fountain of youth ASAP

Happy birthday! Haha. Although I'm one of the first posters in this topic, I'm actually one of the youngest guys here.

Only a couple more weeks, I can't wait!

Thanks a lot :D

lmao sweet, how old are you turning?

-snip-

most recent haul

had to get more supers.

I heard D-arts Metabee had some pretty poor articulation in comparison to most tamashii figures. I have the Koto kit, but I'm still very tempted to get the D-arts. How do you like it?

*brofist*

Yeah the articulation is limited by the design and his rear ass pad thing. There's no articulation in the knees so you can't get them to bend forward, but they decided to make his feet double jointed, it's like wtf.

He gets explained pretty well here: http://tomopop.com/post.phtml?pk=20483&un=Orannis

I like him just for the fact he's Metabee, but the lack of articulation is bleh at best. I really hope they do better on the following figures, especially arcbeetle and warbandit

And so it begins...ALAS.

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_1991wt_848

GOD DA- yeah saw that coming, even after initial insanity inflation I'd expect prices will only go up from what you see there, I swear I told someone here it'd be hitting 1000$ and it'll happen, lol

Man, more October birthdays! I just passed my birthday on the 8th, and then two of my other friends from G.I. Joe boards are gona be hitting thiers soon. Good 'ol october! Anyway, happy birthday Raithos! Don't feel so bad about 22, I just hit 28----OH GOD I'M ALMOST THIRTY.

October is THE month! Oh man you left me in the dust! '

Now I feel bad for saying 22, makin' everyone feel old, lol.

IMG_9082.jpg

What's this? Another One Piece fan, I see? Haha, happy belated birthday, Raithos.

You guys are making me feel like a toddler in comparison, as I'm only 18.

for anyone who wants the classic sonic and amy comic pack its pricey but here it is any way from us http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1199wt_1270 and the modern amy figure for anyone who needs her :)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-AMY-ROSE-action-figure-SONIC-HEDGEHOG-jazwares-ROSY-RASCAL-/170714197044?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bf5bec34#ht_1111wt_1270 both from the same seller

Alright, so I went to investigate the Generations Collector's Edition (I'm sure you guys already said this info but I didn't feel like searching the thread for it) and it's European and Australian only?! What? When was America not a big fan of Sonic? This is so strange! I never - and I mean EVER - bought a collector's edition of ANYTHING. This is one of the only exceptions! Why wouldn't they want our money? So very very strange...I hope they reconsider. Er, I hope they stop being kuckin' futz, is what I mean. I mean, WHY?

Aaron something who is co-producer of Generations explained that CE are very expensive to make for any game, so they couldn't make enough for the whole world, so they chose the region where Sonic is most popular, which is EU and Australia.

Hrm...fair enough, I suppose. I didn't realize that Sonic had faltered that much in popularity in the US. Oh well, it looks like I could order it off of Amazon UK, so perhaps I'll do that.

Yeah, I've always gotten the impression that Sonic was bigger in Europe than he was in the states. Summer of Sonic is always in Europe, and there's even the Sonic Themed Hotel Room in Alton Towers. I could never see that stuff happening over here, unfortunately o_0

Which is why I ordered a CE Generations from a retailer over there ^_^

We can't really complain I suppose, since we seem to get all the toys so much sooner. All's fair in love and Sonic ^_^

Aaron something who is co-producer of Generations explained that CE are very expensive to make for any game, so they couldn't make enough for the whole world, so they chose the region where Sonic is most popular, which is EU and Australia.

Hrm...fair enough, I suppose. I didn't realize that Sonic had faltered that much in popularity in the US. Oh well, it looks like I could order it off of Amazon UK, so perhaps I'll do that.

Unfortunately Amazon UK doesn't ship outside the UK,but I think TZZS posted some sites on their website that ship to the US.

And Sonic was voted best video game character in an official UK newspaper poll, which surprised the writers of the paper as they expected Lara Croft or Mario to be first, but it was Sonic, then Lara then Mario.

happy birthday raithos hope its a good one :) !

Thank you so much, it was great XD

for anyone who wants the classic sonic and amy comic pack its pricey but here it is any way from us http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1199wt_1270 and the modern amy figure for anyone who needs her :)http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1111wt_1270 both from the same seller

LOL THE LEGENDARY SCALPER TBHOUSE REARS THEIR UGLY DIGITAL HIDE!!!!

This guy always does that, posts the packs at hugely inflated prices, lol.

IMG_9082.jpg

What's this? Another One Piece fan, I see? Haha, happy belated birthday, Raithos.

You guys are making me feel like a toddler in comparison, as I'm only 18.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Love that One Piece, lol! And thank you so much Alex :). 18, oh god the world is your oyster. It's too late for us old men :(

And just to add, how do you like the Koto kit? Koto and D-Arts are releasing Rokusho, so I'm interested to see how both pan out

I'm thinking about splurging and getting this:

sound like too much?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35b6006618

Actually I looked around and found it for 165 shipping from Australia, I think I'm going to get it.

165, shipping and all? Yes, and Id do it soon if your willing to spend the money. One good thing about buying this is potentially having a sealed copy to store away, collectors go bat shat nuts over sealed games. The investment alone may be worth it.

Wish I could get the demo, im one of the rare XBOX users who have never used XBOX live. With all the annoyances involved...

Anyway, I wish I could have been around to see Sonic at the height of his popularity. I would have been in heaven.

Ya know, even though apparently it's not as big in the US, there's WAY more product for Sonic than there ever was when I was a kid. I've been wishing for Sonic toys for YEARS, and here you are at the supposed "low point" in his popularity and there's stuff all over! If you had been there during the height of his popularity, you'd just be playin' the games back then AND now, rather than just playin' 'em now! The only difference between then and now is PRODUCT!