New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Hi everyone, I am sorry it's been a long time!

I wanted to let you know that after 7 years I am stepping down from Jazwares.

I am off to a new adventure!

But I wanted to thank you Sonic fans for all the support through the years!

We have had a great run!!! It has been a huge honor for me to work on Sonic!!!

The line will continue under someone else's direction, I'm sure it will be in good hands.

This is not good bye, I'm always around needing out so keep in touch.

Thank you once again,

Joe Amaro

www.joeamaro.net

Well id say joes had a great run, id also say we can thank him for alot of products we otherwise may not have seen, the push for metal sonic was great, an otherwise unknown character. Amongst your true target, the lil guys at least, hes nit SHADOW or knuckles, for example. In fact id say jaz has made him a lil more popular. Joe I think your leaving jazwares at its peak so far, id also wager you helped it get there, im sure where ever you head next will yield you good success too.Got the classic tails, its feet are way odd, definitely some classic jazware craptastic craftsmanship, but other wise, i really do love it, its adorbs to the 9th degree, and feels fairly well made, similar criticism for the new 5 inch sonic, looooooose odd joints but, it looks great for 10 bucks, and its over all very nice.I also got the finn and jake plushies, their awesome, zero complaints.

We will miss you, Joe!

Well, that was really unexpected... We didn't want him to leave.. And I agree, let's hope that the new person know a lot about Sonic games like Joe does. Let's not worry and wait to see who will fill in. We are still getting Blaze, Charmy, Rouge, Wave, Storm, Tails Rider, and Storm Rider anyway.

Joe, will you be able to visit more often now? We'd love that. Mind sharing any of your future plans with us?

Ah, that reminds me... Joe, I'd like to hear more about Blaze, Charmy, and Rouge, they were confirmed in a long time ago, and that's all we know about them.

Also, will Chaos 0 and Gamma become made at some point?

Well thanks for keeping in contact with us through all of this, Joe! You certainly changed my mind about what Jazwares could do. Thanks man! Good luck in your future endeavors. Hopefully your replacement will be just as attentive!

Thank you everyone!!! You guys are the best!

Don't worry I am positive Jazwares will do a great job with Sonic!

Keep sending them your ideas and feedback, it helps a ton!

There is already plans for more Sonic toys, here is a hint...for every new game Jazwares will make toys for it!

I have already told everyone at Jazwares that Charmy Bee and Rouge must be made!!!

I need to complete the agency!!! LOL

-Joe

There is already plans for more Sonic toys, here is a hint...for every new game Jazwares will make toys for it!

I have already told everyone at Jazwares that Charmy Bee and Rouge must be made!!!

-Joe

No. Thank YOU Joe Amaro. Would there any departing advice and/or info you can provide?

Also, Joe, I am happy to inform you that I was very satisfied with the Jazwares customer service email! Recently, I had a couple of figures that broke from quality issues and you guys were quick to send complimentary replacements, so thank you so much! Is that policy still active?

You know, truly, I wonder where sega will go with the franchise after generations. Its already said to be the cap to an era for them...very interesting. Im sure if the chaotix have a actual purpose within the future we'll see a charmy. They get that we just want sonic, no overload of characters, so I doubt it. A charmy would be neat though.Still, these past few years and all these sonic toys,its been alot of fun getting these.

-Joe

Wait, what? I thought you already HAD Charmy o.O