New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Single digits are good, even in European countries, right? XP I really need to learn th conversion rates.

Single digits are FANTASTIC! The price I paid for the Big the Cat figure (unopened too) is about 1/4 of the price it is worth in the US. I think, not that great with maths :P

THANK YOU!!!!! NOBODY else ever wants to admit that up until jazwares 3-inch lime, aside from the Joy Ride figures, pretty much eeeeevery Sonic toy was bad. Pretty much all of them. While I would buy the older ones for collector's reasons, they really aren't as special as everybody says. jazwares, in my opinion, has just blown everyone else out of the water.

Then again, a lot of the complementary stuff toward the old junk was from before jazwares got good/got the license, so...

PSHAW, the joy ride ones sucked bawls too yo, as a fan I actually like the old crap...for nostalgias sake, but they do all suck. The resaurus stuff isnt worth the value they garner on ebay, its hilarious. Im glad I have mine though, but yeesh. The joy ride's were neat, but they arent legitamite action figures, it pissed me off, their MORE bendy figures.

The sheer amount if stuff Jaz has put out, the characters theyve made, the quality, I mean. Its funny, quality wise the jaz stuff isnt like other toy lines, it usually sucks. Which is still better than any of the other stuff other companies have excreted out over the years. Lets face it, I was, and am, always just happy to see SOMETHING get made. But in comparison to reputable GOOD toy lines? No one has done better than jazwares, even those other toy lines arent ever perfect, be it marvel, transformers, etc.

I think euros are like, 4 is...6, or 7 dollars. Its a incremental difference in numbers, Im no expert though. It sounds like he may have paid a tad lower than normal, and if your outside the US then its VERY nice, since all most UK and european sonic fans can do is import this stuff.

THANK YOU!!!!! NOBODY else ever wants to admit that up until jazwares 3-inch lime, aside from the Joy Ride figures, pretty much eeeeevery Sonic toy was bad. Pretty much all of them. While I would buy the older ones for collector's reasons, they really aren't as special as everybody says. jazwares, in my opinion, has just blown everyone else out of the water.

Then again, a lot of the complementary stuff toward the old junk was from before jazwares got good/got the license, so...

PSHAW, the joy ride ones sucked bawls too yo, as a fan I actually like the old crap...for nostalgias sake, but they do all suck. The resaurus stuff isnt worth the value they garner on ebay, its hilarious. Im glad I have mine though, but yeesh. The joy ride's were neat, but they arent legitamite action figures, it pissed me off, their MORE bendy figures.

The sheer amount if stuff Jaz has put out, the characters theyve made, the quality, I mean. Its funny, quality wise the jaz stuff isnt like other toy lines, it usually sucks. Which is still better than any of the other stuff other companies have excreted out over the years. Lets face it, I was, and am, always just happy to see SOMETHING get made. But in comparison to reputable GOOD toy lines? No one has done better than jazwares, even those other toy lines arent ever perfect, be it marvel, transformers, etc.

I think euros are like, 4 is...6, or 7 dollars. Its a incremental difference in numbers, Im no expert though. It sounds like he may have paid a tad lower than normal, and if your outside the US then its VERY nice, since all most UK and european sonic fans can do is import this stuff.

In the UK we use sterling/pounds instead of euros. And @SC2585JAZHEADPINGASMASTOR, its boxed, never opened.

Heh, ive got cluttered desks all the time. SH arts piccolo and gohan, and legends model kit, nice,Nah dont get me wrong dood, the bendy Joyrides WERE great. But: they werent in scale with anything, except maybe other joyride toys, and they were bendy figures, it always felt like such a waste that they werent actual toys, just bendy figures, bendy's arent built to last. Those were great, for display and etc, but they werent a true toy line, jazwares has done it right everywhere others havent, which says alot, and yet, fairly little with all things considered. but dont get me wrong, the sculpts, the display, the soap shoes, their must have collectibles, but for me, the simple fact that they were bendy toys, expensive bendy toys, makes them cruddy toys. Great for display though....

Ho ho, messy desks are the thing, eh? Well how about a completely messy and nearly impossible to navigate toy room? Does that count? If it helps, there's also a messy desk INSIDE said room.

Anyway, on the topic of the Before Jazwares age: I'm with the folks whose first Sonic figure was the old Burger King figure, which I coveted at the time (dunno where it went). From then on out I really wanted Sonic toys, but they didn't come around until...oh, who made 'em before Jazwares? Whoever they were, they didn't make anything that interested me. They were big and awkward and none of them ever really caught my eye. I looked at them from time to time, but I never ended up buying any of them. I wanted something that wasn't that freaky next to a 5 or 6 inch figure, and all of them were huge. Granted, the little figure now are pretty tiny compared to other figures, but they feel more...right. Not sure how to put it. Anyway, the Jazwares figures are my first Sonic figures since the old Burger King toy, and I don't regret a single purchase.

I was actually born a few months too late for the Burger King toys, so my first ones, I think, were either a Sonic plush, or the Toy Island Sonic Adventure figures. Either way, I loved them and went nuts. I remember when I discovered the Astro Boy toy thread, where it was said that they got the Sonic Toy line, I was very excited with the optimism Joe had. Three years later, has jazwares lived up to my hopes? Yes, and they've greatly surpassed them. This line is so much more than I ever could have imagined.

8 bucks? Pretty killer price nowadays. There was also a relatively interesting line of mini figures, i believe they either released here in the us in small numbers or they were UK only. The sonic and knuckles toy line, it was the first to figurize badniks,they made up a good percent of the line. Im sure someone knows what I mean. Anyways, thats really one of the very very few sonic figures made at all. Though most of us had to make due with the BK sonic 3 line. Anyone get the adventure bendies with eggman and big?

I've been seeing the 3 inch sonic classic figures at my local Gamestop. The limbs look flimsy as all hell on Sonic, not to mention the fact that the pegs for the hands/feet look like they're being pulled out a bit. I MAY pick him up sooner or later, but he definitely isn't a priority.

Also, does anyone here have a Deviantart? My young link managed to get a Daily Deviation today, and.. uh

messages--

messages everywhere

@SC25...etcetc (your name cracks me up its so long and convaluted) Yeah...SEE? Not one toy maker made a legit toy line until the dinky resaurus line, truly karma has dealt its card, and that card is JAZWARES...truly they are our destiny.@Lalam, lemma guess, alot of people wanting to buy it too eh? Haha.

Sorry for the double post but we need some activity. There's a new picture of Shadow in Generations, and he looks ANGRY. This may also mean that a new level or two will be formally revealed soon, so yay.

Also, my aunt bought the passes, and I'm going to NYCC again, yay! I hope they have City Escape there!