New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

OMG SO MUCH BETTER!!!! I NEED THAT SONIC!

Classic Tails was too tall, and Classic Sonic was too short. I did what I could to rectify that on Tails. Sonic's legs might be able to get a bit taller, but I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna do that. I'll figure something out.

Also, I saw those screen shots and I don't think what you said is accurate. I think there will be parts that look extremely similar, but not actually the levels. Neither of those levels were

on Angel Island

, so why would they have parts from those levels?

Yeah, Omni, I saw that. I remember before 3DS came out, I kept thinking to myself that it was just a DS with 3D capabilities, but when I did more research, I found out that it's, like, more powerful than the Wii or something. Sonic Generations 3DS looks like a regular DS game. The fact that they could do so much better than that on 3DS is making me uninterested in it.

Also, that's exactly what I was worried about. >_< Classic Tails' scale is terrible compared to Classic Sonic. Ugh, that's disappointing. As for these "rumors", they aren't exactly rumors, as they've been seen in screenshots for the game.

http://www.tssznews....euc_act1_22.jpg

http://www.tssznews....ssh_act1_23.jpg

EDIT: This is what Jazwares' Facebook Wall is turning into. I'm gonna make one thing clear. I love kids. I don't, however, love a majority of the kids that roam the Internet. Most of them are annoying, idiotic little brats, like the ones here. I feel bad for Jazwares, having to put up with all these stupid schmucks.

stupidkids.jpg

Dang. Well Alex, if it's any comfort, I really doubt those people even know what "STFU" means. I hate it when little kids cuss to sound cool. Random, but... you know?

And a response to your next post:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, Jazwares read my mind!

OMG SO MUCH BETTER!!!! I NEED THAT SONIC!

Classic Tails was too tall, and Classic Sonic was too short. I did what I could to rectify that on Tails. Sonic's legs might be able to get a bit taller, but I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna do that. I'll figure something out.

Also, I saw those screen shots and I don't think what you said is accurate. I think there will be parts that look extremely similar, but not actually the levels. Neither of those levels were

on Angel Island

, so why would they have parts from those levels?

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't mean the levels themselves are in there, but elements of those levels.

Also, Lalam, those aren't my photos. My friend Sean sent them to me. I don't actually have the figure.

I saw the new Modern Sonic 5 inch figure at TRU yesterday. I think this might be every 5 inch Sonic toy because the 2 that were at my TRU both had tilted eyes too. A shame though because that figure really does look like a 5 inch version of the 10 inch Sonic figure. If only the new 5 inch Sonic and Super Sonic had that back and forward wrist swivel and the ankle joint the 10 inch Sonic has. Then that figure's articulation would be better than any super poser in my opinion. Still though, I am very glad for the new 5 inch Sonic figures with the new articulation we got.

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding XD May I ask where in NJ? I've been here all summer and have only found stuff at Target.

I got it from the Eatontown Toys "R" Us. And yeah, I've checked quite a few times, and the TRUs around me haven't had anything up until now either. I guess it's worth checking your local TRU regardless if you're able to go to the Eatontown one

Well, I went to the store on Route 10 in Livingston. They were emptied of Sonic stuff. I did find a McFarlane chase figure, so the trip was kind of worth it. I've gotta get to some of the stores a bit further north, like in Paramus. Those usually have something decent.

Hmm, well I guess it's kinda random what you'll find. I had checked the huge Toys "R" Us in New York, and they had nothing new.

Wow, Sean. You don't have a profile picture. You look so stupid right now!

Before when I didn't have a profile picture, it's true, I was a noob to the forum. But the minute I uploaded this avatar I became the most powerful forum user...

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK.

You have a profile picture... and of the Jazwares Super Big and Super Froggy two-pack, of all things. =/

Now I look stupid... ;-;

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK.

You have a profile picture... and of the Jazwares Super Big and Super Froggy two-pack, of all things. =/

Now I look stupid... ;-;

Yeah...

So guys, back on topic. Remember that show Jimmy Neutron? I think I watched it with my grandma once, that was kind of an awkward experience.

Dear diary,

Sean was being a schmuck today, but I didn't care. I also drank some apple juice and had a peach. Overall, it was a good day.

Dunadunadunaduna got to, have that sonic, MUST HAVE IT, RI HI HITE NOWHOW.

Yah Clover, I love the 3ds though, I want a fully unique sonic adventure on it. Shiz, maybe a SONIC ADVENTURE 3. Any yall fellahs heard that rumour about a tails solo adventure? A sega exec mentioned itd be cool, hell, a Spiritual sequel to tails's adventure? Im game.

But yeah, I'll take 3. Seriously, they did it, FINALLY. Whew, im so glad, must have it, must have classic tails (yeah hes too frikkin tall, but who gives.) hmm, they keep making great stuff, it suddenly hit me, Im no stockmarket guru, but I wonder if Jaz would be smart to invest in?

(Ok Jamaro, you can send me free stuff anytime.)

Oh about the Jaz Facebook, just remember fellahs, we were most likely all very much like them when we were kids, most of us grew up when the internet grew up (Im 21) so, Id partially excuse that behavior, they'll most likely all learn in due time.

Went to my Toys R Us today, (for the Sonic comic of all things) and they... *GASP* Actually had stuff in stock!! The new 5 inch Sonic was all over, the Super packs, the Classic F4F pack, Big and Froggy.. I really wanted that Super Pack, but alas only brought the money for the comic... The new 5" Sonic is fantastic, though!! Definatly nabbing one soon to go along with his Classic counterpart!

Yeah, my Toys R Us sucks. It's probably good for my wallet, though. Hahaha. I only have the Issue 200 Comic Pack, the 5" Werehog, 10" Metal (I ordered him online, though) and original 5" Sonic they put out. I check at least once a month, and I've seen some three inch figures there, but they're never ones I want. They for some reason have copious amounts of clear Espio. Like, a LOT of him. I don't know if their shipment got screwed up or something, but one time I went there and the Sonic section was Super Posers, Black Knight 3", Werehog 3", and maybe one or two other characters, but the rest was clear Espio. They had two of the three hooks full of him. It was absurd. But now that Target has figures, that might be the place. They had nearly all the new 3" figures there for $6 each! That's where I grabbed my 5" Classic Sonic. They still have the re-release as their 2011 Sonic there, though.

Also for anyone interested in exchanging figures: I emailed Jazwares today. The process is actually fairly simple. You go on their website to customer service/help and type in your problem along with your information and they will send you an email. Then you take a picture of the broken figure(s) along with the receipt and if the purchase wasn't too long ago they'll ship a replacement out to you at no cost! It's great! I'm expecting to get a new Tails and Espio in the mail soon. You guys should give it a shot! Or if not, there's always the good old 90 day return policy at the store.

Wow, this feels like the longest post I've ever written, at least on this account. :) Pat on the back for anyone who read this entire post.

Good stuff for getting those figures and you're a lucky bastard for getting such nice selection at your TRU.

Oh please it took naught but a minute or so to read your entire post :D.

Good mention on the replacement process from Jazwares, a bunch of us here still remember the 3 inch Metal Sonic replacement party a year or so back... lol.

Guess I'll drive to my TRU to check stock when I get paid this Thursday. Remaining pessimistic though...