New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Toys R Us is so behind on a lot of stuff I think.

But what's stupid is the Super sonic duo pack is supposedly a Toys R Us exclusive, should they not have ample stock when this stuff is released? How is it an exlusive at your store yet you have nothing on your site or in your storefront? That's foolish in my opinion.

I was thinking that earlier too. A TRU exclusive that's available on other websites first. Quite silly.

I called three TRU's near me and they both told me to call in Thursday to see if the figures came in. I don't know if that's just a general day when they get new stock, or if they actually expect Sonic stuff, but I thought it was interesting.

Finally found a Classic Tails at a Target today. I was starting to doubt the existence of 3" figures outside of Gamestop. Classic Tails is great (and can stand unlike Classic Sonic, thanks to his tails) and Grabber is NOT articulated, but so far I think he's the best looking badnik I've got ^_^

I was thinking that earlier too. A TRU exclusive that's available on other websites first. Quite silly.

I called three TRU's near me and they both told me to call in Thursday to see if the figures came in. I don't know if that's just a general day when they get new stock, or if they actually expect Sonic stuff, but I thought it was interesting.

Finally found a Classic Tails at a Target today. I was starting to doubt the existence of 3" figures outside of Gamestop. Classic Tails is great (and can stand unlike Classic Sonic, thanks to his tails) and Grabber is NOT articulated, but so far I think he's the best looking badnik I've got ^_^

Is Classic Tails bigger than Classic Sonic? D:

Agh, I can't wait until I get my hands on the new Super Modern Sonic. However, I'm more excited to see if they take the base body sculpt and rework it into a new modern, normal sonic. I like super sonic and all, but in his normal form, I feel the ability to pose him a bit more.

Toys R Us is so behind on a lot of stuff I think.

But what's stupid is the Super sonic duo pack is supposedly a Toys R Us exclusive, should they not have ample stock when this stuff is released? How is it an exlusive at your store yet you have nothing on your site or in your storefront? That's foolish in my opinion.

It is foolish. Toys R Us has been failing lately anyway in regards to getting things in stock.

Is Classic Tails bigger than Classic Sonic? D:

Oooooh good question. I picked him up at a Target on my way down to NYC and I'm staying there for work all week, so I only have Classic Tails to keep me company while the rest of the 3 inchers watch over my room upstate.

As soon as I get home on Saturday I'll do a side-by-side comparison. From memory, I'd say they're about the same size. But I'll give you a definite answer this weekend :D

Sorry to interrupt, but I have a little more news. Look at the Free Riders Sonic and Jet figures on your shelf (if you have them, that is). You may notice the tired, defeated looks on their faces from being so lonely all this time. However, that will finally be solved soon! Apparently, ToyWiz has put up four new listings:

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Knuckles

Pre-Order ships November

Price: $12.99

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Tails

Pre-Order ships November

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Storm

Pre-Order ships November

Price: $16.99

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Wave

Pre-Order ships November

So that means Jazwares was right-- we finally are getting more Free Riders figures! I only expected Wave and Storm at the most, but seeing Tails and Knuckles is an awesome bonus. Unfortunately, my wallet may not be too happy about this.

Sorry to interrupt, but I have a little more news. Look at the Free Riders Sonic and Jet figures on your shelf (if you have them, that is). You may notice the tired, defeated looks on their faces from being so lonely all this time. However, that will finally be solved soon! Apparently, ToyWiz has put up four new listings:

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Knuckles

Pre-Order ships November

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Tails

Pre-Order ships November

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Storm

Pre-Order ships November

Sonic Free Riders 3.5 Inch Action Figure Wave

Pre-Order ships November

So that means Jazwares was right-- we finally are getting more Free Riders figures! I only expected Wave and Storm at the most, but seeing Tails and Knuckles is an awesome bonus. Unfortunately, my wallet may not be too happy about this.

Sweet, about time. I just hope they don't break when you pose them.

Holy catnip. That made me really happy.

That made it up a lot for the disappointment in lack of details on badniks. (Thankfully classic figures were decent.) and too bad they aren't until November, but at least they won't be disappointing as they come, I just know that they wouldn't. Rider Sonic and Rider Jet were decent to me. Even though I only got Rider Jet, I'm going to get Rider Sonic in September the next time I shop in September.

What's odd is that Storm and Wave cost little more than Tails and Knuckles in Rider series. Maybe because they are all new and exclusive while others are re-modeled with different shoes and sunglasses? And they aren't supposed to cost that much, normally around 10 to 12 dollars in local stores, just like Rider Jet & Sonic. It's just the site itself that raise price higher than Toys R US could offer.

Also, Target could become my new Sonic/Mario store if they aren't always dang so low on stock, I never see one Sonic figure in Target yet, either.

I went to my local TRU and amazingly they had three of the new super packs in stock, so I grabbed the one that was the best quality of the bunch, and for $19.99 it is a good deal, the figures both look great in person, but I would not reccomend ordering online, as you can not inspect the figures for any flaws (and I did notice a few paint flaws on one of the three TRU had)

I went to my local TRU and amazingly they had three of the new super packs in stock, so I grabbed the one that was the best quality of the bunch, and for $19.99 it is a good deal, the figures both look great in person, but I would not reccomend ordering online, as you can not inspect the figures for any flaws (and I did notice a few paint flaws on one of the three TRU had)

@grumpy@

I want 3 super packs dammit.

damn damn damn damn damn! I want some! My TRU will never get them afksakjashkj$#@%@@