New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Just got the 2nd issue of Scourge comic in Sonic Universe, and my gosh, I hate human twins so much, they are so damn annoying, ugly, and useless as shi*...

I just can't stand them at all. lol

Oh man, and just a half of month, until August, I'm seriously too impatient and can't wait for it. At least I'll have Minecraft to play that makes time go fast.

Posting this, because I know that some people liked the old one:

younglinkultimatephoto.jpg

I would buy that up in a flash! You got serious skill bro :D

I said it before, and I'll say it again. You have some real talent, Lalam. That stuff can definitely pass for official merchandise, no doubt.

On another note, I remember Vinny (SuperVintendo64), posted a link to an action of a new Sonic statue a page or so back, asking if anyone knew anything about it. It's actually a statue made to celebrate Sonic's 20th anniversary, and is only available in Japan, at a place called "Joypolis". They're having a celebration for Sonic's 20th, and are making these statues up for grabs in those claw machine games. I actually picked one of these up on eBay recently. I have two statues for his 15th, and wanted one for his 20th as well. Sadly, the more impressive F4F 20th anniversary statue isn't for sale and I'll probably never get a hold of one, so I went with the next best thing. :D I took a picture of it with a few other things next to it for size reference.

20110719234047.jpg

I've held off on these stupidly expensive things as long as I could. But this here, this is my breaking point. If this gets made, I WILL buy the exclusive version, no questions asked.

EDIT: it appears they want 600-700 votes before they move forward. Welp, tell all your statue buying friends!

Nack? Getting the statue treatment? Or do they hint at a classic pvc figure? Im all for a figure, Id friggin love to see that. Its kinda of a shame, Nack was kind of a regular character back in the day, he was in sonic drift 2, and sonic triple trouble. Which I think was his premiere game.

omnichronus thats correct indeed Triple Trouble was his intro :). Tbh id love it if there was pvc and statue now if Nack/Fang is getting this voting love (it'll be awhile though as Knuckles was only teased recently remember) could possibly Mighty have the same love?

I know we keep goin on about it, but i'd never thought id stumble upon f4f and for them to have that question on there :).

Now if only Jazwares can follow suit.

First4Figures have actually acknowledged Mighty, and it's awesome that they're making a poll for Fang. I dunno if SEGA will approve, though. If they do, then that's really odd, because they'd be giving F4F more freedom than Jazwares.

EDIT: Ahhh!! I'm dying for new pictures! SDCC '11 is happening right now, and I'm positive that Jazwares has the new Sonic stuff there. Not to mention, the figures are supposed to be out next month. I'm growing so impatient! XD