New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Me too. We still don't even definitively know which era the Knuckles Figure is going to be from or what the Sonic in the fireball packaging is going to come with. I wonder why SEGA is waiting so long to approve the photos for these guys o_0

Me too. We still don't even definitively know which era the Knuckles Figure is going to be from or what the Sonic in the fireball packaging is going to come with. I wonder why SEGA is waiting so long to approve the photos for these guys o_0

Hopefully new images of these figures will pop up at Toy Fair or whatever toy show thing is coming up XD SDCC maybe? I always get these things mixed up XD

Also a side note, I think they're making a Sonic Generations comic :x

Oh man, I hope we don't have to wait until San Diego CC. That's not 'til the end of July. At that point, why bother :P

But yeah, I think the comic you're thinking of is the upcoming arc of the regular ongoing series: "Sonic the Hedgehog" #s 226-229. The arc is called "Sonic Genesis".

448px-Sth226_650.jpg448px-149qr8o.jpg

448px-Sth228.600.jpg456px-Sth229.png

***SPOILER ALERT FOR ISSUE 225***

At the end of issue #225, Robotnik activated some device that caused the world to turn WHITE, while Sonic, Sally, and Ixis Naugus were trying to take him down. The theory is, he caused some sort of time travel event. But of course, we won't know all the details til #226 hits shelves

^_^

EDIT: Stumbled upon a high-res version of chapter 4, so I figured I'd throw it in here for the sake of completeness

^_^

Oh man, I hope we don't have to wait until San Diego CC. That's not 'til the end of July. At that point, why bother :P

But yeah, I think the comic you're thinking of is the upcoming arc of the regular ongoing series: "Sonic the Hedgehog" #s 226-229. The arc is called "Sonic Genesis".

448px-Sth226_650.jpg448px-149qr8o.jpg448px-Sth228.600.jpg830px-Sonic_Genesis_Panel_Reveal.jpg

At the end of issue #225, Robotnik activated some device that caused the world to turn WHITE, while Sonic, Sally, and Ixis Naugus were trying to take him down. The theory is, he caused some sort of time travel event. But of course, we won't know all the details til #226 hits shelves

^_^

I thought SDCC was sooner :x Damn yo :/

And that's what I was thinking of! I haven't read a Sonic comic in years :x but I may check this out cause the covers look legit XD

I agreeee ^_^ Patrick Spaziante is one of my favorite artists and this is one of the few books where he's drawing the interiors as well (he usually just stays on covers) so I'll definitely be getting these books.

I'm interested to see what the 4th and final cover is going to look like. I assume it will be "Sonic & Knuckles" themed, since that was the fourth game. But that design would be very different from the other three since the game just had a logo on it and no actual character art.

448px-Sth226_650.jpg448px-149qr8o.jpg448px-Sth228.600.jpg830px-Sonic_Genesis_Panel_Reveal.jpg

^_^

I don't know if it is official, but the cover for #229 has been revealed...somewhat. No idea if it IS this...

post-35993-0-12285500-1307460115_thumb.jpg

Beautiful comic covers. Very amazing! I can't wait to get them as they come!

And there's more... To everyone who are interested in Sonic Generations....

Guess what stage is now revealed!? I don't know if it is included for 3DS, but LOOK!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=t68aeAbUu4g

Ohmanohmanohman. I'm glad they picked Escape City stage! Even huge GUN truck made appearance, same with "running down the building" camera angle!

EDIT: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS.

THEY ARE FREAKING BACK. OHMYGOD... I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!! DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN GET BEAN, FANG, BARK FIGURES NOW? *BREATH LIKE CRAZY* WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, SURE, THEY ARE ON WANTED POSTERS, BUT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY THERE, REALLY THERE, THOSE... THEY ARE REALLY THERE, IT'S NOT A JOKE OR DREAM!

holyshit.png

AND IT'S OFFICIAL, LOOK http://www.sonicwrecks.com/wp-content/uploads/generationsnackcameo.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

THERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FLURKINSCHNIT! THEY EVEN WENT SOOOOO FAR TO MAKE ALL THREE BEEN PUT ON A WANTED POSTER AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE EASTER EGG IS TEAM HOOLIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM FREAKIN ARCHIE!

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THEY ARE IN A MODERN SONIC GAME! A NEW GAME! LICENCES MUST HAVE BEEN REDONE FOR THOSE PICS TO APPEAR NOW THE HUNT BEGINS FOR THE MOTHER OF ALL CAMEO'S!

MIGHTY THE ARMIDILLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! YES, TEAM HOOLIGAN, BRING IT ON, EGGMAN!

:] I'm so happy. They are actually there, it's too good to be real. If they are in, it's no doubt that Sega got rights to them and be allowed to include them. :3 What if it was more than cameo appearance? I hope so... X3

Edit: OH RIGHT. Still no sigh of Mighty... but his changes increased greatly, since Bean, Fang, and Bark actually made it in Sonic Generations...

This is most exciting to see these characters appearing in the game, I really hope that they will be more than just wanted posters however, but at least they are in the game now for sure...Prehaps this will help get figures of them made seeing as they are now appearing in a "modern" game.

It was AAUK behind it, he's said himself.

But here's the thing guys; this is no definitive proof that they're suddnely acceptable for modern times. I mean, the poster images are old stock images, it's not as if they haven't alredy been reused in the past few years (albeit in Gems Collection, admittedly). Anyone looking for figures is just grasping at straws.

...LOL Charmy has a honey business.

Polar is right. Don't get me wrong, though... I'd LOVE to have figures of these characters, but even with these small cameos, I still don't find it likely, as there are no current 3D models for these characters. :( Like Polar said, the pictures used on those posters are stock pictures.