New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

If you're still looking for confirmation Scaled_Down, I have a link here to a facebook comment from them that says there's "no plans for Blaze right now":

http://www.facebook....d_comment_reply

But than a few days ago, someone else on the wall said he still wants to make Blaze, but they have to wait until after the 20th Anniversary. So she's not cancelled, so much as put on hold ^_^

No prob ^_^

For anyone who IS an Archie fan, I stumbled upon this pic of a fan custom Sally Acorn to go along with the 3" Jazwares line:

Sally3inCustom.jpg

I'm generally not a HUGE fan of custom figs (I encourage people to make what they like, I just wouldn't buy most of them myself if given the option).

But this particular one I thought fit pretty well with the current line. If Jazwares won't make their own Sally, I actually might be content if I could get my hands on something like this :)

(Though I don't know why she's holding a gun. Don't think she's ever really been portrayed using one.)

You sir are correct ;)

She stole Nack's gun to escape a kidnapping attempt he made:

RecentSally.jpg

Still an interesting choice for a figure though. It's not like she frequently uses one, like Julie-Su, Nack, or Shadow o_0

And yes, I'm wondering why we haven't gotten to see any sculpts either. I check every day hoping for something new. I wonder if they're still just waiting on Sega to give the okay, or if the sculpts actually aren't done yet o_0

No prob ^_^

For anyone who IS an Archie fan, I stumbled upon this pic of a fan custom Sally Acorn to go along with the 3" Jazwares line:

Sally3inCustom.jpg

I'm generally not a HUGE fan of custom figs (I encourage people to make what they like, I just wouldn't buy most of them myself if given the option).

But this particular one I thought fit pretty well with the current line. If Jazwares won't make their own Sally, I actually might be content if I could get my hands on something like this :)

(Though I don't know why she's holding a gun. Don't think she's ever really been portrayed using one.)

Holy slag, that is REALLY good! Best one I've seen! Where did you find it?

I know! It actually looks very legit! :D

As Clover said, it's on SonicGear.org. It's on page 19 of "Sonic Fan Items", which is an annoying page to get to because it's only listed on Page 18 of "Sonic Fan Items" so you have to basically keep clicking "next" to find it. Here's a link though: http://www.sonicgear.org/FanItems/SonicFanItems19.html

The figure is apparently made by someone named "Sonic Ranger." I was thinking of hunting him/her down and asking if he/she would make one to sell, but I can't find any info on it anywhere but Sonic Gear o_0

I know! It actually looks very legit! :D

As Clover said, it's on SonicGear.org. It's on page 19 of "Sonic Fan Items", which is an annoying page to get to because it's only listed on Page 18 of "Sonic Fan Items" so you have to basically keep clicking "next" to find it. Here's a link though: http://www.sonicgear...FanItems19.html

The figure is apparently made by someone named "Sonic Ranger." I was thinking of hunting him/her down and asking if he/she would make one to sell, but I can't find any info on it anywhere but Sonic Gear o_0

Email the moderator of sonicgear, ask them for sonic ranger email/contact info.

Hey Guys IAM BACK!!!!!!! :D. ah due to some mother(beepers) my laptop had the great virus attack and had to fork out £140 to fix it as they also wipped out the HDD and overheated the fan on it (dont as me how) but now its fixed and Iam back haha so whats happened then........NOTHING? really doh! normally when iam off for a bit some good stuff happens! ah nuts oh well, hope something happens soon like a pic of Charmy on Joe's desk.

Oh man. I do want to see any picture of any Sonic figure in work. =( I agreed, it does help us to be more calm and it get easier for time to pass, I agree.

Oh and for anyone who want to collect "actual" Chaos Emeralds (hand size), try checking Michael's Art & Crafts. Don't bother checking their site, I already did, search tool on there sucks really bad... But well, go to Michale's, be sure to check EVERY section until you see actual Chaos Emeralds. I saw red, pink, and purple in Michael's near where I live. Well, they are actually diamonds as what they are named as, but to me, they are Chaos Emeralds! XD Oh right, the price for each of those diamonds are only 4.99! (..Not including tax!) I already brought red and pink ones, even though that pink Chaos Emerald doesn't exist, it just look so cool... I still need to get orange (optional), yellow, green, blue, light blue, white, and purple. Oh and, they are almost right size for your hands to hold; and they are indeed perfect size as master emerald for 3" Sonic figures!!!! I already asked few of my friends that have Michael's near them, and some said that they has seen green, yellow, blue, light blue, etc... So I can actually get all of colors, after all =)

Don't believe me? Look at those pictures! I included the receipt as well. I included the ruler so you can see how big they really are. I'm so glad I know where to buy them now... =) OH right, there's diamonds that are much smaller, but twice the size of Chaos Emeralds in 3" line, if you get them, you can pretend that they are Super Emeralds. (...Even though that Chaos Emeralds in 3" line are sorta big.) But yeah, I didn't buy them, I wanted all of (big) colored diamonds first.

GEDC0017.jpg

GEDC0019.jpg

proof.png

Happy diamond hunting, guys. Just in case if you are wondering that receipt doesn't show that I brought pink diamond, that's because I went shopping there twice on that day. Long story, really. When I got the red one, I loved it so much that I decided to come back and buy one more. I'd buy purple one there as well, there's only one purple left, but it was badly scratched and ugly. =/ I already asked one of workers there to see when they will get more, and that will come in two weeks or so... I am so coming back there. =)

Well since the figure news has been SO dry lately, I did find a tiny little morsel of info on Jazwares' Facebook. Someone asked about Mighty again, as well as Classic Metal Sonic. This was the response:

We cannot make Mighty the Armadillo as he is not in the video game series. We will be making a Classic Metal Sonic. Thanks!

So...Classic Metal Sonic is confirmed, which is awesome. Mighty is DE-confirmed, which I saw coming, to be honest.

That means that the Classic line will now have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Robotnik, Super Sonic, and Metal Sonic. Pretty good lineup if you ask me. :)

Wow, that's sooo awesome! They're making every character that First4Figures made, PLUS Robotnik, and even Eggrobo! They pretty much covered the "main" classic characters!

Also, sucks about Mighty. :( I dunno what they mean by that, though, as he IS in the video game series. Not as of right now, but he was before. Do they mean this, or does Jazwares think Mighty is only in the Archie comics or something?

EDIT: I posted on Jazwares' wall about an Eggmobile for Eggman and maybe Classic Robotnik. Think any of you Facebook users can back me up on my post? :D

I left a few posts, supporting that Mighty is a game character, and also leaving my suggestions to pass on for Sonic and Street Fighter.

Honestly, I'm not thrilled with the current classic lineup. Aside from the Egg Robo, there's nothing really...interesting. Granted, I'll get them all for completions sake. However, if that's all they can do for classic, then that's a huge let down. It's basically everything First 4 Figures did but with badniks.

As for modern Sonic, I'll have to see what's on my wishlist and edit this post. Right now, I'm thinking of set completions though. Cream for Team rose, Omega for Team Dark. Wave & Storm for Team Babylon. Also Eggman Nega and Blaze. Just cause

EDIT: I see I haven't changed in the slightest XD

Finally on break so expect to see me grace you guys with my wondrous presence more often :P

Anyway, I'm super excited for the classics line. Classic Metal, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Robotnik is like a dream come true for me. Since I don't feel like sifting through all the pages, has a release date been announced for them yet?

And about the new MK figures, they look ok. I'll probably grab Subby and Scorps just cause I love those guys and ninjas make everything better. If they look better in person I might grab Cage and Raiden. I'm more excited for the smaller line due to the classic looks they're doing. I'm pretty sure it's MK3 style (my personal favorite cause that's the first MK I got). Has anyone played the new one? My lazy bum ass finally got a job interview coming up so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get it and finally have some cash. So if you've played it let me know how it is :D

Yeah I threw in my support for Mighty and clarified his game status as well, Aqua. It's possible the guy maintaining the facebook page just doesn't know who the character is. It's also possible that Jazwares still isn't allowed to make classic characters unless they are appearing in Generations (which is what the Jazwares Facebook rep SHOULD have said, if there was an issue at all). Which sucks, but if we're looking at the cup half full, it also means these figs are confirmation on who will and won't appear in Generations.

Of course, I'd pick Mighty and Nack figures over spoilers for a game any day :P

But I agree, this classic set isn't all that exciting to me with the exception of Egg Robo (and the badniks will be cool too). I'll definitely be buying all the 3" classic figs of course and I'll be glad to have them, sure. But I'd rather have new characters than old versions of characters we already have. I love classic sonic as much as the next guy, but I'm also totally content with Jazwares' modern Sonic figs. I'm more excited for Rouge and Charmy hitting shelves after this.

Than again, maybe Generations will establish these classic characters as versions with such unique personalities, we won't even consider their figs a re-sculpt so much as members of modern Sonic's growing supporting cast ^_^

In regards to MK, I was never really a fan so the only thing exciting about the release of MK photos, is the hope that Sonic photos may not be far behind :D I will however be excited to see their Street Fighter line ^_^

Rocksteady, Jazwares has said something along the lines of late July to early August as tentative release dates for the classic figures to be released :)

I think the Classic Sonic line isn't what we expected. Like I mentioned earlier, I think these are just characters that we'll be seeing in Sonic Generations.

Also... wow. Those MK figures have me incredibly... underwhelmed. Johnny Cage doesn't look very good at all, and that's unfortunate for me, because he's my favorite character...

Ehh....yeah....Scorpion and Subs look...ok. But they have masks. Yeah...johnny cage is off, by alot. And these might be the 6 inchers too..hopefully the final product is better.

They said Mighty isn't a video game series character....hmm, adds more clout to what AAUK said about retconning characters out of existance, even if his word is already solid.

Now, I just have to get through one exam this morning and I'll be free to hype up for the figures over summer!