New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Also, I haven't seen a Super Pack for the longest time. Luckily I picked one up when they were new. They only had the very first release, though (the one with eyeliner Super Sonic). I've yet to see the other release without the eyeliner. Maybe Jazwares stopped sending them out because they weren't the best quality? :P I had to exchange my very first set. And my current one, Super Silver has two right feet. xD Ah, well. At least they're gonna be released in single packs, it seems. Judging by the somewhat recent spotting of the single carded Super Shadow.

Lol, sorry to swoop in so unexpectedly, but it's great that you mentioned that because I JUST noticed something the other day and I wanted to point it out.

Not only has their been a greater-than-usual amount of Super Packs on eBay as of late (though that's probably nothing), I noticed that Jazwares actually fixed something that the fans have been wanting them to fix for a long time now. It's most apparent in this picture:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item43a547865d

Look closely at the emeralds behind the figures. You'll notice that a certain orange one is missing and a certain light blue one has taken its place. I didn't expect them to make that change anytime soon, so that's really cool. You may now return to your regular discussion. :P

Also wow, "Jazheads"? That's awesome, I might have to change my title now.

EDIT: Done.

• Like 1

Crud!!!! I recently ordered some Sonic figures on Toys "R" Us.com (Good news is that I ordered the 200th comic book pack with Knuckles and Clear Blue Sonic and the re-release of the Toy Island Sonic Adventure Sonic.) I think they might have screwed up my order. I see the picture of the Toy Island Sonic, but it has the bio of the Super Poser Sonic. I sure hope I get the Toy Island Sonic instead of the Super Poser Sonic.sad.gif I should had done more research on the figure. It is partly TRU's fault for messing up either the bio or picture, so I don't mind much if I get a Super Poser Sonic because I don't have one, but I really want the Toy Island Sonic because of its rarity.

Sonicmario, there's an edit function for your posts, so you don't need to make a million more to get your points across (I can never find a way to make this explanation not sound rude... sorry...)

Anyway, Clover, my collection will rival yours when I'm older:

1. I have no money now.

2. There is no Toys Я Us within driving distance of me.

3. My siblings and pets don't respect my property. My kitten jumped up on my dresser with my Sonic display the other day and knocked down my 15th Anniversary statue. Both arms broke. I've seen that thing go for upwards of $100 now. I was furious. Still very irritated...

4.?????

5.PROFIT!

I stil wonder why we haven't heard anything about the Rouge, Blaze and Charmy figures. Sure all this classic stuff is great and Badniks are just pure win, but that seems to be the focus now.

You know, I was wondering, once some people got their G.U.N. Beetle figure, I'd like to see someone to try and paint G.U.N. Beetle gold-like...

Like this Gold Beetle in the picture below. I'd love to see that! =]

350px-Sa2_goldbeetle.png

You know, we have been getting a lot of awesome figures, but yet, we still haven't gotten ALL of characters of one game of adventure series... If we have E-102, we'd have all of main characters for Sonic Adventure, and if we get Rouge, we'd have all main characters for Sonic Adventure 2... Although, I hope we will get Tails' mech and Eggman's mech, I love them very much! Hey, we got vehicles from Sonic + Sega All-Stars Racing, so it is possible that they would do vehicles again just for Tails and Eggman. It will be a huge hit for SA2B fans! I wonder if Tikal and Chaos 0 will eventually come... They were pretty important in Sonic Adventure, so... xD

JAZHEADS RULE, by the way!

Happy 200th Page, JazHeads!

Well, isn't this a special year? Sonic turns 20, the comic reaches issue 225, and now, the Jazheads managed to reach 200 pages on this thread! Awesome! :D

I can't believe that this is still going, too! It started in, what? 2008?

My Jazwares collection is pathetic. I have the Knux & Clear blue Sonic comic pack, and 10 inch Metal.. The end. My TRU sucks, and I'm not paying through the nose to get a little Sonic toy.. Haha. Haven't checked there in a long time, though. Maybe they'll have something good in stock, like a Super Pack.

I was looking back at some of the old discussions on this thread. I said I preferred the 5 inch scale (before the 3 inch ones were released). Cloverdox agreed. I'm wondering if you still think that because these three inch figures have ENTIRELY changed my opinion.

I want that Super Pack so bad... Why is that the ONE thing they had what seems like a limited release on? It sucks.

I was looking back at some of the old discussions on this thread. I said I preferred the 5 inch scale (before the 3 inch ones were released). Cloverdox agreed. I'm wondering if you still think that because these three inch figures have ENTIRELY changed my opinion.

I want that Super Pack so bad... Why is that the ONE thing they had what seems like a limited release on? It sucks.

I am all about the 3 inch scale. That's the only one I buy (though I do have 10" Metal Sonic and might by the fuzzy 10" Sonic too when that comes out). But 3 3/4 inch is where it's at. They look awesome. They seem to have less top-heavy issues. And their small enough that when I have hundreds, I can pose them all together on my shelf!

Plus Joe seems to have a special place in his heart for the 3 3/4 inch and has said he wants to make as many characters as possible in that scale. A sonic toy line with amazing sculpts and such a variety of characters? SOLD!

And Superchaos, I can't find the Super pack anywhere either. I have the Super Shadow single pack (though its the only one I haven't opened yet). If they release the other supers single I'll just buy those, but otherwise I would like those emeralds (especially with corrected colors).

Although similarly, I also haven't been able to find the Sega Racing Tails with the Airplane ANYWHERE! And it can't be ordered on TRU's website, just like the super pack. Has anyone else noticed this?

I remember this thread since it was only one little page. I was here since the beginning... but only in spirit! Haha. Didn't show up until page 16, in March.

And yes, I remember always going on about liking five inch figures the best. For the most part, I still do... but I like the three inch Sonics the best as of now, mainly because of the variety we have with them. The only five inch figures we have are all variants of Sonic in some form or another. And the next figures for the five inch scale also happen to be two MORE Sonics! Haha. Though, I have a feeling... the five inch 1991 Sonic might end up being my all time favorite Sonic figure. Why? Because that's what I always longed for as a kid. A figure around that scale, of classic Sonic. No doubt I'm gonna fall in love with the 10" 1991 Sonic and the 3", but the 5" is what I would have loved the most as a kid.

Like the sig Clover lol.

Unfortunately my face will most likely not be shown around these parts. I have no cameras or webcams, and I'm keeping my "is this guy really a teenager or a creepy, hairy, lonely old stalker" status lol (well I am creepy.... and hairy... and slightly lonely... and a bit of a stalker... but I'm really 16 lol, and the only picture I have of myself online is kinda bad. If anyone wants to find it they can search through the hundreds of pictures on my Photobucket (which is shared, so a bunch of stuff on there isn't mine anyway =P )

Thus ends what may be the creepiest post I've made here.