New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Exactly!!!!

People here also like to get into the classic "Sonic vs. Mario" debate. Unfortunately I'm the only one who chooses Sonic, but I think few of the kids choose Mario in spite of me. I'm 16 and on the short side myself at about 5 foot 4. Maybe some of it is due to that, but I am getting some more respect for being the only guy who can grow an awesome beard >=D

Indeed.

Everyone at school hates me for liking Sonic. It's very aggravating. They don't know anything about Classic Gaming...

They all tell me everyday about how "Sonic is terrible" and how "he sucks" and how the games are about "a seven year old fox lusting after a teen"... it drives me nuts...

Sorry to hear that man. I grew up during the 90's so there was a decent amount of Sonic love when I was in school. Although I felt pretty awkward when Pokemon and Harry Potter became popular because I hated those things.

Haha, yeah. The Mario vs. Sonic debate usually would come up at my schools as well. Surprisingly, despite the fact that most people preferred Mario, most were able to admit that Sonic would probably win in a fight. I love Mario, but come on... Sonic would destroy him! Haha.

And lol about the beard thing! Hahaha. I'm kinda mixed on having a beard. I like it and all, but people always end up saying that I look 25 or something lol. That, or I look like Ian from "Smosh" on YouTube. -_- Haha

EDIT: Oh, and apparently, that mystery box is a "collector case"? wut?

Adventure style Sonic? Whoo hoo! I just wish he was Adventure 2 style... you know... soap shoes...

But anyways, I was at marshalls yesterday, and I was poking around the toy section like I do at every store with toys. When all of a sudden, I found 6 super poser Super Sonics! Crazy huh? How would a store like marshalls, which isn't even a toy store, get 6 toys r us exclusive Sonic toys? I would've take a picture but I didn't have my phone. But still, something isn't it?

Very much agreed! I'm wondering how and if they'll make the Beetle float. Translucent plastic that plugs into it somewhere? I totally have to buy like 6 of them and set up that part in Radical Highway where you homing attack a bunch after somersaulting under one of those rollers. I could have Shadow flipped in mid-recovery, it'd look epic.

I'm still surprised that they haven't shown anything on Charmy, Rouge, or Blaze. I thought for sure they'd be announced at Toy Fair. Ah, well. I'm guessing that they'll be released in these character and Badnik packs, instead of the traditional orange and blue single carded figures. The more characters in the character/Badnik packs, the more Badniks they can release! :D

I'm not really worried about those characters, though, as they were already confirmed. At this point, the only thing I really want is a SOAP shoes Sonic. xD Yeah, I have the Joyride one, but honestly... I'm afraid to handle it. I'm very careful with all my figures, but I'm always paranoid that I'll wear it out, seeing as it's a bendy. I was always afraid to pose it, too, mainly because if it was put in one position for too long, it might be hard for it to go back. As of right now, I LOVE Jazwares. So, so much. And I'm extremely grateful they have the Sonic license now, but making a SOAP shoes Sonic would make me WORSHIP them! Haha. Seriously, I wish they had the license to do Sonic in the '90s. :/ For the longest time, I was stuck with that McDonald's Sonic 3 Sonic, haha.

As I said above, McDonald's Sonic 3 Sonic. My first real action figure, though, was the 11" ReSaurus Sonic. God, I loved that thing. I eventually replaced my first one with a newer one for my collection, mainly because I "ruined it" lol. After I had it for a while, I took a Sharpie and colored its eyes black, so I could make it into classic Sonic. That failed, haha.

My first plush was actually this classic one that came with a tag that had tips for Sonic 1 and 2 on it. I forgot what the name of the company was, but I still have the plush around here somewhere.

I think I might have my big ReSaurus Sonic somewhere! The only problem with it was that the foot broke, but I think it was in good shape. I wonder if it got lost in the move here... I remember I kept the box, and I'd pretend that the picture of Sonic on the side was Shadow, and I'd play games like that. I also remember with one of my Sonic toys, I'd reenact that 'Teriaaaaa!" scene with him hitting a plush Charizard.

Also, I was doing Sky Rail on my Dreamcast one time and there was a storm, and I was thinking about what would happen if the electricity went out. Then, the electricity went out and I was like "NOOOOOO!"

Just a heads up, we currently only have news from the Jazwares booth; no images. However, that news is: 4 inch Street Fighter, Megaman, and Mortal Kombat.

I may pick up some of the megaman figures, but, since both Kotobukiya and tamashii have the licensing currently, I see absolutely no point.

Does anyone remember the first Sonic toy they got? I think I had a Classic and a Modern Sonic plushie (wish I still had 'em). Then after that came the T.I. Sonic I think. I loved that thing so much, but one day I lost it and never found it D=

Back when I lived in Britain, I got a few sonic toys from the happy meals there at Mcdonald''s I specifically remember it was classic sonic with an orange cloud of dust behind him and you'd push a button on the cloud and he'd spring out and fly across whatever surface you had him on. He had little wheels underneath him. Oh that's wayyyyy back.

94%20sonic%20shooter.jpg

Edit: I found him! It wasn't dust lol! It was flames!

Yep, thats him. I think that lil guy was most kids first sonic toy. God...I wanted a REAL action figure of sonic so damn bad. And It took forever for anyone to make one, the resaurus sonic wasnt quite it for me. Those are too damn flimsy, but anyways, yeah jazwares has made allll my sonic dreams come true. Thank you jazwares...you have completed my child hood soul. Bless you.