New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I wish we had some previews of Rouge, Blaze and Charmy already!!! And announcements of other characters too!!!

I'm currently turning some of my figures into older characters that most likely won't get made, such as Bark and Bean, I've made Bean already out of Jet.

Yeah. Remember that dude who took all of the news that any of us discovered and posted on this site, and gave it to sonic gear? Golfguy888 or whatever? I didn't even post here back then lol.

lmao! yeah

Jazwares is really annoying me. Their QC is crap...we all know it. Now they really don't know their figures well. Here is a letter, open to the public from me to jazwares. I posted this on their facebook.

"Yes, I sent in about a broken Tails Figure that Goes with the Sonic and Sega Racing Vehicle, it is a slightly different color yellow with a new hand sculpt and new tail sculpt. you sent me the wrong version of the figure. You sent the other version available with the darker orange paint new tail sculpt and hand sculpt. This is not the correct Tails. So In the short way of putting it. Correct Character, wrong version."

Here is a photo:

http://twitpic.com/3p6rjy

seriously jazwares...step up your game. @bH@

Fail Jazwares. FAIL

It's not too bad. Just thought I'd share some tips with you on improving stop motion videos.

For one, try adding a little more. It looked nice, but it was essentially the same few sets of frames looped a few times. However, compared to other stop motion Sonic videos I've seen, it looks quite smooth. Another thing, try playing around with the number of frames option. For my stop motion videos, I change the number of frames from time to time, and hardly ever keep it at one setting. Selecting an option that displays more frames per second will slow it down. Some scenes can end up looking a lot nicer if they're slowed down just a tad.

Stop motion is something that takes practice. I myself noticed that I've drastically improved over time. Looking at some of my upcoming videos and comparing them to my older ones from 2007, I can see a huge difference. My older ones actually make me cringe because of how bad they look, haha. Just keep going at it, and you'll eventually start seeing some changes that are for the better! :)

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it :) I will continue practicing. I do remember you're videos very well. You were an awesome stop motion....ist :P

You know, in a big company you HAVE to cut corners and do things that may not make the consumers happy TO make money. Not always but sometimes you have to. This may not really BE a change they HAD to make. The figures are obviously selling well, and hell, if some of them break or are messed up, then they may actually sell MORE from people buying replacements. So anyways, I couldnt know for a fact but, they seem to truly be striving for quality and a quality brand name. And if so, its admirable.

I finally got silver, hes not too bad. His head has a hard times staying on though, the same was with my super silver. But its a trivial thing. Cant wait to see more guys. Oh and I expect my Big to arrive any day now. Hmm, I just thunked but, the sonic toys have gone up in price if anyone has noticed. Which may be due to this change in plastic.

Hmm, I just thunked but, the sonic toys have gone up in price if anyone has noticed. Which may be due to this change in plastic.

I dont think its the plastic. I bet that its because they sell well, and toys r us is inflating the price to make a bigger profit. Which makes sense, but is totally unfair. I mean, the 3" guys used to be $5 bucks, and now they're $7 or $8. $8 bucks for a tiny little Sonic guy, which is pretty cruel if you think about it

Hmm, I just thunked but, the sonic toys have gone up in price if anyone has noticed. Which may be due to this change in plastic.

I dont think its the plastic. I bet that its because they sell well, and toys r us is inflating the price to make a bigger profit. Which makes sense, but is totally unfair. I mean, the 3" guys used to be $5 bucks, and now they're $7 or $8. $8 bucks for a tiny little Sonic guy, which is pretty cruel if you think about it

what's cruel is 10 bucks for the free riders figures. those were cheaper before. Toys r us inflated on a lot of things I believe. For once I found something cheaper at Kmart than I did at TRU.

what's cruel is 10 bucks for the free riders figures. those were cheaper before. Toys r us inflated on a lot of things I believe. For once I found something cheaper at Kmart than I did at TRU.

It seems like every other store is cheaper than toys r us. For example, deluxe class transformers. At toys r us, theyre like, $12-$13 bucks. At Target, $9 bucks! I dont see how TRU justifies selling toys at these prices. Especially the free riders. $10 bucks for a regular 3" guy with a board instead of a stand. Yeah... no

I ended up getting the voyager battle blades optimus prime at Kmart because it was cheaper there, as well as deluxe mindset. TRU really needs to drop their prices. As much as I hate Wal-mart, I've been getting my power core combiners there. My target hardly gets anything which sucks. If only I could get sonic figures elsewhere. TRU is the only place I can get them.

Walmart probably wont carry them yet because they dont see the money in them yet. I think they aim kinda high when selecting what toys take up room in their toy departments. Sonics always been popular but, probably not THAT popular now, probably not more than Pokemon or bakugan.

So it should be any day soon that Jazwares releases some slight bit of news on new figures. We all agree it's about time for some news.

Also if anyone wants to take a peek at my Sonic Collection....Here's the link to the album....

http://www.facebook....48409&aid=34134

Hahah, We have the same TV, man!

Haha, really. Funny story about that TV....I was playing Sonic adventure 2 battle and it was the first time playing the bio-lizard fight, My old TV died and turned off in the middle of the fight. I panicked so I left the Gamecube on the whole time while we ran out to sears and got a new little TV a.k.a. That one and bam, worked ever since :P