New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Merry Christmas, everybody. Did anyone get any Sonic-related things under the tree today?

I got quite the haul this morning, it was all the Sonic figures I've currently been asking for: 5" Sonic Colors figure, 3" Clear Espio, and the Sonic and Jet Rider figures. Awesome. :)

Since I have a lot of the figures now, I can show you guys my 3" figure display that's in my room right now:

Figures.jpg?t=1293306343

The gang's all here. Well, most of them. ;) Sorry for the picture being a bit crooked, I'm not too steady with my phone.

Since they're pretty hard to see, Clear Espio is in the back behind Silver and Vector, and Clear Blue Sonic is in that cardboard chamber next to Eggman (similar to what SuperSonic1497 did in his videos). If you can see spaces, it's because I'm planning to put new characters there when they come out. Rouge will go in the space behind Amy and Sonic, Blaze will go in the space behind Silver and Tails, Charmy will go in front of Vector, Omega and Gamma (if they are ever released) will go in that space behind Metal Sonic, and Wave and Storm (if they really do make them) will go near Riders Sonic and Jet, if I can fit them.

Right now, though, it looks less like a "display" and more like a bunch of figures positioned in different ways. But that will change; when all of the figures are collected, I'll probably cut out a large Sonic logo and paste it above the figures on the back of the shelf. I may also add other touches like a backdrop or something. Anything's possible.

So, how does everyone else here display their figures? It would be cool to see that, especially if the display looks awesome.

Merry christmas everyone. My Sonic figures display changes often. I either pose them or just have them facing forward. I got Sonic Colors for the DS.

Hmm well this is my collection so far, I'll explain the gaping holes and spaces:

IMG_2087.jpg

The large space in the middle was originally for my First 4 figures classic light up Super Sonic statue, but now since they're releasing an uber amazing light up Metal Sonic staute I have no choice but to buy it, therefore the Metal statue will go on the right behind those classic figures there (I have the mini Metal Sonic and Super Sonic too they're just in a spot where I put my most favourite figs), and the Super Sonic statue will go on the left where my 10 inch Metal Sonic, Metal Sonic JUVI and assorted 3 inchers currently reside. I'll then separate the figs by Good/Evil, Good on the left, Dark on the right. The reason why my collection is lacking is becuase Jazwares doesnt like to keep my TRU in stock so I dont have access to figs as readily as others on here. That being said I still need to get:

Espio/Vector and Clear Espio

Amy

Big

Free Riders Jet and Sonic

Black Knight Sonic

Tails

I'm also really interested in that Super Poser Tails so I'll get that and also the 10 inch Sonic too. I also have a MIB Super Pack, Shadow and 6 set of F4F minis tucked away in my closet. First 4 Figures is really killing my wallet though, I mean the Jazwares stuff will be in stock for a long time, but F4F stuff runs out :/, so I feel forced to pick it up ASAP. Lol

I won't ever do anything fancy likes backdrops or cut outs, just the figs posed in a nice assortment is enough. :P

You should've followed some of the guidelines people had thrown on here a while back before snapping the thing off.

Also, to everyone on this forum, PLEASE RESIZE YOUR IMAGES.

I didn't see those ones, sorry. But it was an accident that this happened. I krazy glued it, but how would I resize the pictures for future reference? Do I just do it on my computer?

The forum automatically resizes images for me... As for broken parts, I've had one heck of a time with my Shadow, first his shoulder just kinda ripped on one part, so it just slides off the peg sometimes, and the other day his wrist just snapped off. I had never had problems with it before. Also, the wrist of the Espio we bought snapped a few hours after we got it. I was thinking about trying some of the fixes before it snapped, but I didn't get around to them in time lol

Well, you could have edited it, lol. You still can XD

I went to another store today, still no Super pack to be seen. I have like 3 more I might be able to try in the next few days, if it isn't there, I'll buy it online lol.

That sucks, I just went to my TRU and saw 12 super packs, lol and Im in a region where we dont get new stuff for 6 months after the release, so keep searching theyre out there

WHOO. Dang man, I don't usually buy statues, but that is AWESOME. If there's one statue I would get, it's Metal Sonic. I especially love the glowing feature!

Come to think of it, the Super Pack used to be a common sight at TRU. I haven't seen it at all lately. I usually see Eggman or Big packs.

Well my toys r us has like 3 things ASR 3 Inch Knuckles and a bucketload of AiAi and Amigo figures. Looks like nothin' coming in soon. I had to order ASR 3 inch Tails and Clear Espio on ToysRUs.com on monday. it Should be here today. I ordered 3 day shipping but it needs to process the order. If it's not here then I may have some problems.

Yes! they have arrived :) the Plane is really nice and solid and Clear Espio is staying MIB

Edited by SuperSonic1497

Well, you could have edited it, lol. You still can XD

I went to another store today, still no Super pack to be seen. I have like 3 more I might be able to try in the next few days, if it isn't there, I'll buy it online lol.

Seriously? My TRU has shitloads of Super Packs! They are everywhere. Except that it's the one with the black outlined Super Sonic (personally I think it looks cool)