New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?

A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW SONIC STUFF IS SHOWCASED IN THIS VIDEO!

A whole bunch of new stuff? You mean a whole bunch of old stuff with new stuff hidden in the background. Seriously! What was the cameraman thinking when he filmed this?! I mean, Silver plush! Look at that! Its new and exciting! Dont waste your time showing us the old Werehog and Shadow plushes that nobody cares about!

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?

A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW SONIC STUFF IS SHOWCASED IN THIS VIDEO!

A whole bunch of new stuff? You mean a whole bunch of old stuff with new stuff hidden in the background. Seriously! What was the cameraman thinking when he filmed this?! I mean, Silver plush! Look at that! Its new and exciting! Dont waste your time showing us the old Werehog and Shadow plushes that nobody cares about!

I know right. At least we caught a glimpse of some stuff. I think the tails and plane figure looks great but the epsio well, it's just clear and purple.

It might just be me but it looks like the actual 2 tails on the 3 inch Tails figure with his plane looks like a new sculpt compared to the original 3 inch Tails.

That's probably so he can actually fit into the plane itself. Although the tails are most likely detachable, unless they gutted the entire back of the plane out specifically for Tails =P Still, looks great and should hold me over until we actually get a Tornado figure-set.

EDIT: Is anyone else slowly going crazy from having that song from the video perpetually stuck in their head? @_@

Since ADV went out of business and Funimation bought most of their stuff; I wonder if they got a hold of the Sonic OVA? The reason I'm bringing this up is because I thought it would be really awesome if Funi could redub the movie with the new voice actors. Most of the new voice actors have worked with funimation or viz before.

OH MY GOOOOOD! That tails car is so epic! Now all we need is a tornado and a robotnik ASR with removable wheels so we can have an egg-o-matic! (has anyone else though of that?)

Ive thought of that actually, itd kill two birds with one stone too.

Oh and, wow, tails plush, ASR tails, Big plush, Eggman plush....uh...UGH. That looks...bad. Very bad. Terrruble just terrruble. But anywho, how random. Cant wait to see more.

Haven't played Colors (or Colours) yet.

My Sonic game rankings:

#1 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

#2 - Sonic Adventure

#3 - Sonic Unleashed (360)

#4 - Sonic CD

#5 - Sonic Adventure 2

#6 - Sonic Rush Adventure

#7 - Sonic Rush

#8 - Sonic Advance

#9 - Knuckles' Chaotix

#10 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2

That is in no way set in stone as I totally just threw the list together off the top of my head.

Sonic Colors has easily become my personal favorite Sonic Game ever next to Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Way to go SEGA! My favorite level has to be Starlight Carnival Act 1.

Favorite Wisp is the DRILL!!!!

Favorite Song is either Starlight Carnival Act 1, Sweet Mountain Act 1 or the Final Boss part 2

I'm really pleased. The voices grew on me as I got farther in. Cubot is funny (Eggman's yellow robot)

I luuuuuuurve the music in Sweet Mountain! I fell in love the moment I heard it back when all of those gameplay videos were up a few months ago on YouTube.

Anyway, as stated, the game is great, Wisps actually don't suck, and the voices sounded good to me. I'm very happy with it.

Oh, by the way, Sonic learned how to.... stay afloat? in water XD

Can anyone help me with the Red Ring locations? (Don't say "on my 360" please) I have many of them, but a few are missing. I really want to unlock the "speacial prize" ;D

First off, Sonic Colors is awesome. Nuff said

Secondly, I was browsing Sonic Gear when i found this...

HiddenPalacePC2.jpg

You see that? A turquoise Emerald! But the orange Emerald is still there! Whats missing you may ask? The green Emerald! It looks like Jazwares did a running change, but changed the wrong Emerald! I found the pic on fan items so it might be a paint job, but it looks real (And transparent!), and the green Emerald is nowhere to be seen. So the next time you go to a Toys R Us, be sure to check out the super packs, cuz ive got a hunch this is authentic

First off, Sonic Colors is awesome. Nuff said

Secondly, I was browsing Sonic Gear when i found this...

HiddenPalacePC2.jpg

You see that? A turquoise Emerald! But the orange Emerald is still there! Whats missing you may ask? The green Emerald! It looks like Jazwares did a running change, but changed the wrong Emerald! I found the pic on fan items so it might be a paint job, but it looks real (And transparent!), and the green Emerald is nowhere to be seen. So the next time you go to a Toys R Us, be sure to check out the super packs, cuz ive got a hunch this is authentic

I'm pretty sure that's a custom paint job by the guy that made the papercraft. I recall someone buying an extra set of emeralds and repainting the clear one to turquoise.

BTW, that's the green emerald. It'll look turquoise under certain lighting conditions.[/color]

Oh, heh heh. My bad. I guess i overreacted a bit.

Anyway, Sonic Colors has just skyrocketed up to my #1 favorite Sonic game... And i only need around 30 more red rings until i get the secret bonus! (Does everybody here already know what it is?)