New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I'd like to add to the eBay images. Tbhouse is a little late this time, but here's his take on the aforementioned figure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item53e3afee87

Oh, and don't worry if this ends up disappearing; he has four other listings for him. One has to wonder if this person has gone broke yet from scalping all these Sonic figures.

As for the actual figure, 10-inch Sonic really does look amazing. From the head right down to the feet and thumbs-up hand, this has gotta be one of the most accurate Sonic figures I've seen in a long time, even more so than the 3-inch and 5-inch figures. It's like they pulled an official Sonic model out of the computer screen and just made a sculpt of that. :D Hopefully when it's released, most of them will have sturdy joints and clean paint.

I'd like to add to the eBay images. Tbhouse is a little late this time, but here's his take on the aforementioned figure:

Oh, and don't worry if this ends up disappearing; he has four other listings for him. One has to wonder if this person has gone broke yet from scalping all these Sonic figures.

As for the actual figure, 10-inch Sonic really does look amazing. From the head right down to the feet and thumbs-up hand, this has gotta be one of the most accurate Sonic figures I've seen in a long time, even more so than the 3-inch and 5-inch figures. It's like they pulled an official Sonic model out of the computer screen and just made a sculpt of that. :D Hopefully when it's released, most of them will have sturdy joints and clean paint.

My friend got it and sent me this picture:

he said it is more like a statue than a figure.

post-36046-12849216035852_thumb.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed by that 10in Sonic. It looks like it was pulled right out of Sonic Colors!

Also, off-topic, but is anyone here getting Pokemon Black and White? I ordered my Japanese copy off of Play Asia and I can't wait :P

I am getting Pokemon White. I am gonna wait until XMAS to get it because by then I will be able to find out what exactly to do. I want to get my hands on a Mijumaru Plush. I also want to get a Yanappu Figure. I think they have that. :) Yanappu and Mijumaru are 2 of my favorite 5th generation Pokemon.

EXCELLENT!!!!!! I like Models and statues more than moveable figures anyway so that works in my favour! I'll have to pick up a couple of these one for me and one for my brother sweeeet

and off note: Pokemon BLACK ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK BABAY!, I'll wait for North American release though :P

• Like 1

GASP! He looks even better from that angle! I want him so badly!

Wow, I'm impressed by that 10in Sonic. It looks like it was pulled right out of Sonic Colors!

Also, off-topic, but is anyone here getting Pokemon Black and White? I ordered my Japanese copy off of Play Asia and I can't wait :P

Pokemon Black FTW! Im so totally psyched! I just wish Nintendo would hurry up and reveal some American names already. I cant go on saying Tsutarja and Wargle all my life can I?

Found the Super Pack!! I'll add to the "OMG I found it" pics soon. As for the pack itself: I was ready for some horrible defects given what I've heard so far, but I seemed to have picked a good one! All the figures are in pretty good shape, and Sonic (the one I bought the pack for) is the best! I will admit that the paint is kinda an odd choice...the paints on the previous figures have been flats, and parts of the Supers seem to be painted with gloss. Not terrible, since they are supposed to be glowing and all that.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to do with Shadow and Silver. I went and looked up thier bios on a Sonic wiki, and they're both pretty cheesy. I miss the days when the characters didn't talk and you filled in the rest of the story yourself! Now there's all this time travel, and ultimate weapons a plenty, and Shadow is...what, an ultimate lifeform? MAN. His whole explaination sounded like a fan-made character. "Oh yeah, so there's this bad version of Sonic, but he's not toally bad, he's just a renegade, and he TOTALLY uses guns sometimes! He's also immortal!"

Anyway, at least he looks cool, and I'm thinking of getting normal Shadow and Silver now, since I've got thier super forms. Might as well, right? As for the Chaos Emerals: they're a little big (since I always imagined them as sphereical, rather than shaped like the Super Emerals) but it's still very cool to have them. I agree that it's strange to have a yellow and orange one that are so close in color, but I don't mind enough. I guess I'm blinded by actually having offical representations of the Chaos Emeralds...I used them in so many stories back when I was a little'un. Now all I need is one of those giant diamond thingies from Michaels for the Super Emerald (used this diamond candle holder thing for the Super Emerald when I was little).

Oh...hmm..wow. That picture and the others posted really give a better look to the figure, I think its going to be a "much better in person" type of thing. I ONLY worry about structural integrity now, 10 inch metal had issues.

superandsonic.jpg

supersonic.jpg

MAN Super Sonic is awesome! He just looks fantastic. I couldn't help but fly him around the apartment to the Doomsday Zone song. Sometimes there's just something you never got to do when you were little, so dangit, I'm gona do it now!

Oh, and there were other dudes in the pack:

OMG.jpg

jazzhands.jpg

I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with them, or maybe buy the regular versions. Sonic is my main draw, though!

Superrelaxin.jpg

superandsonic.jpg

supersonic.jpg

MAN Super Sonic is awesome! He just looks fantastic. I couldn't help but fly him around the apartment to the Doomsday Zone song. Sometimes there's just something you never got to do when you were little, so dangit, I'm gona do it now!

Oh, and there were other dudes in the pack:

OMG.jpg

jazzhands.jpg

I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with them, or maybe buy the regular versions. Sonic is my main draw, though!

Superrelaxin.jpg

Haha, you could have made the Super Silver quote a pun by saying "Jaz hands!"

Now, Tails, "Sonic, want to try out my new BODY BOARD???"

SuperSilverFixed.jpg

I...couldn't take it anymore XD I tried to do the top three, but they wouldn't bend the way I wanted them to (they're glued to the head)

This is actually a very easy fix. Simply submerge the head in hear boiling water for about a minute (makes the plastic extra soft), then shape as needed, and run cold water over it for another minute.

I think the sonic colors sonic is just a concept picture guys.

.........I hope. Either way I guess its just the 3 incher with open hands and holes for the pegs that come with the wisps. Hmm, if its the 3 incher they wouldnt just change his sculpt like that. Thatd be idiotic. But wait is it a 5 inch figure?

Is that Sonic with Wisps a Jazwares toy?

Also Alexx, did you paint the black lines on Super Silver's eyes or is that a running change?

Didn't do a thing to 'em, so I suppose it's a running change. I haven't seen many pics of these, so I didn't notice if mine were any different from previous evidence. I do know that they aren't anywhere near as bad as people have been saying. The plastic is up to par, the joints were in normal condition (meaning that you gotta pick the good ones; it's been that way from the beginning of this line) and the paint is also the same as they have been, save for the gloss they used.

Man, it's been awfully quiet in here lately...

I got the Espio/vector pack. Espio wasnt bad, aside from a couple sticky joints and a very lose waist that is pissing me off...

Vector came with a couple messed up joints. He had two right legs, so I simply popped the pin and reversed his shin. He also had two right arms if I'm looking at it correctly. Unfortunately, when I popped the pin out of his left elbow to switch his forearm around, the pin went flying. I contacted Jazwares and they said they don't have spare parts but if I waited they would be able to replace the figure. I think I might just buy another pack, mix and match parts, then return one. Oh, and his legs are very loose and makes posing him a bit difficult.

I'm thinkIng of making some tails for "flying" Tails, but I'm not sure I I should just do a disc like effect or get another figure, cut his tails apart and use those...

Jazwares is currently on a commenting spree on their Facebook page. Things of note:

*We are currently NOT getting Wave and Storm

*The "invisible" Espio is purple, which makes it another "Boost Mode" figure

*3" Sonic and 3" Jet are sold separately and will come with the Free Riders style boards.

*The Sonic with Wisps is 5" and the Wisps are about 2.5" each

*Big and Froggy are STILL slated to come out this year

*The Chaos Emeralds are the smallest they could possibly be in order to prevent a choking hazard. Nothing on in color inaccuracy..yet.

Jazwares is currently on a commenting spree on their Facebook page. Things of note:

*We are currently NOT getting Wave and Storm

*The "invisible" Espio is purple, which makes it another "Boost Mode" figure

*3" Sonic and 3" Jet are sold separately and will come with the Free Riders style boards.

*The Sonic with Wisps is 5" and the Wisps are about 2.5" each

*Big and Froggy are STILL slated to come out this year

*The Chaos Emeralds are the smallest they could possibly be in order to prevent a choking hazard. Nothing on in color inaccuracy..yet.

Hopefully Wave and Storm will come further down the road if Sonic and Jet sell well. Perhaps they want to get the main cast done first (although they are just about done with them).

I think a straight clear Espio would have been better. If it is a light purple, it may still look alright, but it would have to be a VERY light purple.

I'm fine with the size of the emeralds. I figured there were as big as they are to avoid choking hazards, but really, their size seems to change depending on which game you're playing.

Does anyone have a link to Jazwares facebook page? I tried looking it up once before and didn't have much luck.