New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I wonder if Episode 2 will include Knuckles, Tails, and Amy? Hopefully it will. Also I hope Sonic 4 isn't too much points on Wii Shop.

On the Subject of Figures: I am also sad to say that I doubt Mighty will be made seeing as he hasn't really appeared in the games since what?, 1995! Also the Rouge and Omega most likely will appear Soon. Did jazwares forget they promised Charmy and Blaze and What about Cream the Rabbit. When we she be made. Since Big and froggy are coming together I doubt that cream and cheese wont come together.

I wonder if Episode 2 will include Knuckles, Tails, and Amy? Hopefully it will. Also I hope Sonic 4 isn't too much points on Wii Shop.

Amy was confirmed to not be in the entire game at all.

As for Mighty, haha, I WISH. No really, I do, because then the door would be open for Metal Knuckles since Jazwares would have then gotten the rights to the classic characters.

Of course I don't mean episode 1, haha. I meant later episodes.

And about Mighty replacing Knuckles. I was only talking about Sonic 4, nothing else. Like I said, I assume Knuckles stays on Angel Island after that. Unless Robotnik somehow gets him involved again.

Just a friendly reminder!

300px-Project_needlemouse_final_day.jpg

"On each subsequent day, Sega updated the blog with a new image, in which two more names were stamped as "rejected".First to be excluded were Charmy and Chip, followed by Tikal and Vector, and then Shade and Amy Rose. In Friday's final update, Shadow, Big the Cat, Froggy and "Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse" were rejected, leaving only Sonic's name visible and thus revealing that he would be the only playable character as speculated."

Remember, that is only for the first Episode. There's a good chance for Tails and Knuckles to come back in next episode, or each new episode.

Also, characters that got cut out are:

Charmy

Chip

Amy Rose

Tikal

Vector

Shadow

Big the Cat + Froggy

Spade

Mr. Needlemouse (wth)

But did you notice how it never mention Tails and Knuckles in there? That's a big hint right there, it's very likely that they will be playable in next episodes. And don't be disappointed that Amy Rose got cut, I think the list was meant for the first episode, so we will have to wait and see if Amy Rose will be in next episodes as kidnapped friend or something, like in Sonic CD.

And, look at this.

"In an interview with Game Informer, Izuka hinted that Tails and Knuckles might appear and be playable in Episode 2, as Izuka said that "fans would be very pleased with the cast in Episode 2". He also revealed of a new ability Sonic can use that is "yet unknown," and that the homing attack can be used to find "fun routes in the air." Izuka also replied you need to collect the Chaos Emeralds to get the "true ending" of the game."

You see? =)

Chances for Mighty aren't looking good. ):

But personally, I really love the idea of Tails and Knuckles being playable, this is a long time since they got featured in important 2-d games, in use of their real abilities. (Other than Sonic Advance series) and man, it's going to be awesome. =] I loved them in Sonic 3 + Knuckles. XD

Note: Words in orange, those are from Sonic 4 wikis. Just saying.

That just says they are not PLAYABLE... The others technically could still be in the game.

Good point. So, Amy Rose could end up being kidnapped girl for Sonic, probably... :o

At least it isn't some hideous lady named Elise that is supposed to be a princess, from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. I dislike Elise a lot. ._.

I agree that the emeralds are kind of big. They should've made them a bit smaller but they look about the same size as the Toy Island Chaos Emeralds only the colors are more vibrant which is cool. Love the Super Pack! Can't wait to get the Super Pack myself!

*ahem* Now that I've calmed down a bit, sorry about that Lalam, haha. I've just been in hyper mode lately with all these new announcements. :blink:

But about the Super Pack, I do love it so. The colors are all extremely accurate, and I think they even made Silver taller (could be wrong, though). Super Sonic's spikes look awesome from the front, and his shoes (and everyone else's) have richer colors, it seems. I cannot wait to display them.

I do agree about the emeralds though, but actually I think that's justified. If they were to make them the size of the characters' fists, which is what everyone was expecting, then the plastic would be too small and would probably be a choking hazard to babies and small children. Plus, at least they're all in the right colors this time! (And yes, orange is a Chaos Emerald color sometimes.)

Also, another thing to note is that the emeralds would be perfect for the 5-inch scale though. :D

Raaagh! Nerd raging over the incorrect emerald colors, as well as Super Silver's inaccurate forehead quills. Jazwares, I am disappoint.

However, I will live! And I will buy TWO. I'll have to recolor the second white emerald into a sky blue one. Easy task, just need clear paint.

Raaagh! Nerd raging over the incorrect emerald colors, as well as Super Silver's inaccurate forehead quills. Jazwares, I am disappoint.

However, I will live! And I will buy TWO. I'll have to recolor the second white emerald into a sky blue one. Easy task, just need clear paint.

Super Silver's forehead quills are wrong? And hold on. Maybe these are the NEW current colors for the Chaos Emeralds. You never know

Yeah, and seeing as Jazwares uses the official CG models, it would be difficult for them to wrong on something like that.

Super Silver's forehead quills are wrong? And hold on. Maybe these are the NEW current colors for the Chaos Emeralds. You never know

Yeah, and seeing as Jazwares uses the official CG models, it would be difficult for them to wrong on something like that.

Evidently, Super Silver lacks such a model. In any case, the forehead quills here are the same as normal Silver. Super Silver actually has a couple of very subtle position changes in his forehead quills as well as one big one. While I have some pictures to help display this, I don't currently have enough, so I'll get back to it for those who care.

Yo I'm scary with my accurate predictions, looks good!

I'm gettin' THREE!

I wasn't so thrilled to jump on the eggs/metal pack, but Ill easily jump on 3 packs of these in a second.

EDIT: speaking of subtle quill changes Shadows' 4 quills should be pointing up a tad at the end, other than that kudos Jazwares!

EDITTT: ACTUALLY upon closer inspection his quills are curling up a tad, good stuff!

Yeah, that eye ridge DOES look cool. :D I really wanna see what the back of the box looks like... I wonder if it has bios like the Robotnik/Metal Sonic pack

Eye ridges? Nerd rage levels powering to maximum! It does look kinda cool, but STILL. >_>

You think THAT'S bad?! Look at the packaging! "Includes All 7 Chaos Emeralds"... THERE'S NO EXCLAMATION MARK, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO OBVIOUSLY NEEDED!!

Don't even get me started on the figures themselves! Super Shadow looks too unhappy, his quills are ALL wrong, his eyes should be a deeper red, Super Silver is too Silver-ish, he's too tall, he's too short, his nose should be a darker black, Super Sonic has a tiny microscopic spec on his shoe, he's too fast, and like Super Silver, He's TOO TALL!! Super Sonic the Hedgehog IS NOT A GIRAFFE! IT'S CALLED "QUALITY CONTROL", JAZWARES! GOSH! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! Way to drop the ball, Jazwares! DANG.

Still, I'll be buying 19 of them.

Eye ridges? Nerd rage levels powering to maximum! It does look kinda cool, but STILL. >_>

You think THAT'S bad?! Look at the packaging! "Includes All 7 Chaos Emeralds"... THERE'S NO EXCLAMATION MARK, EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO OBVIOUSLY NEEDED!!

Don't even get me started on the figures themselves! Super Shadow looks too unhappy, his quills are ALL wrong, his eyes should be a deeper red, Super Silver is too Silver-ish, he's too tall, he's too short, his nose should be a darker black, Super Sonic has a tiny microscopic spec on his shoe, he's too fast, and like Super Silver, He's TOO TALL!! Super Sonic the Hedgehog IS NOT A GIRAFFE! IT'S CALLED "QUALITY CONTROL", JAZWARES! GOSH! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! Way to drop the ball, Jazwares! DANG.

Still, I'll be buying 19 of them.

I have the distinct feeling that you are taking the piss out of me. This is fine XD I admit, I am way too attentive about these things, but it's only because I draw/make sprites and tend to be a perfectionist faggot while doing so =P

Sheesh. I'm gone for a week and this happens. 3" Riders Sonic and Jet? Yay! Super pack is out? Yay again! But after seeing those pictures....... i'm a bit disappointed.

VERY SMALL BUT STILL ANNOYING RANT INCOMING!

The Chaos Emeralds are too big! And they're in the classic colors! And Super Sonic, where did that eye-ridge come from? That wasn't on any other pictures! It makes him look evil or something!

VERY SMALL BUT STILL ANNOYING RANT OVER

The other 2 are fine though. And i'm still gonna get it. But those Chaos Emeralds really bug me. They look like recolors of the Toy Island ones. Knowing Jazwares they'll probably have a running change variant with correctly-colored Emeralds and no eye-ridge, and then all the people who bought it on sight (Like I plan on doing) will be angry and reluctantly buy another one, and Jazwares will laugh at us.