New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Silver plush in that video actually look great... Unlike Shadow, Sonic, and Weresonic plushies by Jazwares, I actually look forward on getting Silver plush in future... XD

And for Metal Sonic/Eggman pack, THAT'S AWESOME. And I'm not sure, but I think that Metal Sonic is slightly painted as more royal blue, you know? And, Eggman... Why, he reminds me of Eggman from SA2B and Sonic Adventure DX... MUST HAVE. I'm going to Toys R US ASAP, bye all!

Only have a second to post before I head to the beach. Dunno if this is old news or not but:

SSBoxSide.jpg

Peeka-boo Super Silver ^_^

I wonder if they'll give Sonic-Channel 2D art for Super Shadow and Super Silver

P.S. I forgot who took credit for the Metal Pack, but FTR I'm gonna take credit for the Super Pack, as I first mentioned it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when in the original Tier List, and defended it even when LamLam went on his Anti-Super Silver rant (where'd he go btw?).

I take credit for mentioning it first on the first Jazwares Q and A, first comment.... me first. lol

Well, I'm using this account now. Talked to one of the administrators about my other account. He doesn't know what's wrong, and apparently it's signed up under the same e-mail as this (when it states in previous emails that it's signed under my hotmail), so I'm very confused. But I'm fine with using this one. I only come here to throw new information at you guys, anyway.

And, yes, I saw Super Silver. I wasn't surprised because I was expecting him to be in the 3 pack, but I still don't see any benefit in owning him. Very overrated character in my opinion.

The only thing I'll really be sad about in the super pack is that they didn't resculpt shadow's quils, aswell. I mean, his quils already go up, but they obviously fling up like super sonic's aswell. Might just be me, I don't know.

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I totally agree, Shadow's quills obviously also fling up like Sonic's. Not to the extent where they're like at a 75 degree angle form his head, but they definitely do go up. And yes Silver is highly overrated :/

Don't even bother with employees, they're dumb as $#*@. I can't stand them, they always tell you that they'll have a product over the phone and when you get there they tell you that they don't know what you're talking about. I mean they're so frustrating just to talk to especially around chrismas time when they have a surplus of employees and the store is hectic they're absolutely HORRIBLE!

Yeah, it's pretty rare finding good employees over there. That's a bummer that they wanted you to work during school hours, did you apply with limited work hours? If I ever wanted to get a job at toysrus I'd take full advantage of employee discount and going to the back room and raiding unopened boxes of action figures. Y'know, I just think the managers need to familiarize employees with products more often or fire them because what good is offered service without much service to offer?

exactly when the 2nd wave was announced to be out in stores and i asked if they had the werehog silver and shadow. they said " it doesnt sound like we have something scary like a werewolfhog? we sell childrens products." so later that day i went to the store and blam there were like 10 of each on the shelves.....idiots

also why is jazwares saying eggman isnt out till the end of the month yet he is on ebay and some people even have them already!

[/quote

I'm usually a smart ass over the phone when I deal with stupid people but if I were in that situation I would've said " I guess you must shop there alot, huh?" Just to make them pissed.

Just be cautious when making mean remarks because sometimes they'll call the cops, get the manager, etc because they have nothing better to do. Only resort to it when necessary. Anyways, my tru always gets stuff in a month later than other tru's so I have low hopes of them having the new two pack in stock.

A little late, but first off, Silver is awesome kthnx =P

Also, Re: Super Shadow:

th_SUPERSHADOW.jpg

th_HereComesYourDoom.png

th_Sonic_Shadow_Silver_2.png

God, the lighting sucks balls in this one.

He more commonly has his quills only waving with the power, rather than upturning. In fact, he only had upturned quills once:

th_LookatmeImoldschool.jpg

And it looked terrible :|

Looking at those pictures, I realized that I always did imagine Shadow's quills staying the same when he goes super. That must be why I never had a problem with the figure's spikes.

And about the whole "Silver and Super Silver" and "characters being overrated or not" thing, it honestly doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm able to have those characters in figure form on my shelf, I'm happy. :)

the guy at the register was one of the select few of toys r us employees who are not, well, dumb and he said yes sometimes when new stuff comes out we will get asked about it and they will be like gimme all u got heres the money. i was there should be like a 3 per person limit almost! that would be good!

and don't worry i heard they get shipments Saturdays and Thursdays so hang in there. grr dang u jazwares for making us wait. but at least they are some what nice quality and hopefully they don't feel rushed anymore but also i don't want to wait too long. hmm if only there was a way to make awesome stuff very quickly and make them instantly widely available ._.

Well, usually, the employees aren't the scalpers...

On occassion, sure, but I don't think I'd ever find myself in the place of putting the blame on an employee.

And, on a side note, could you try to revise what you state/reread the post before you actually post it? It's very difficult to read sometimes.

Well. I went to Toys R US yesterday, and apparently, there's no Metal Sonic/ Eggman pack in there, how unlucky of me... XD But they have Sonic in his Kart RC stuff, they were 19.99 each, and they also have Mario, Luigi, and Peach, each in a kart called Wild Wing (Great for any Mario Kart Wii fans), and.. yeah. XD

Oh well. :P