New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

...Wow. I had to spend the next few minutes scraping my jaw off the floor. Seriously, that is amazing. Jazwares has offically blown Toy Island out of the water, and when the Super Pack comes out, they'll have blown it out of the atmosphere.

Speaking of Super Pack, if this is out, that means the Super Pack MUST be out soon. I wouldn't be surprised if it appeared in the next week or two.

EDIT: Also...remember when Jazwares announced plushes of Tails, Knuckles, and Silver to go along with the others? Well apparently the Silver plush came out, and it's being offered as a prize in Sega's Free Stuff Friday:

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/08/12/free-stuff-friday-august-13-2010/

It appears at 2:23 in the video.

Pardon my language but holy s*** that LOOKS EPIC, It makes me WANT to keep it MIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how Metal is packaged!!! Love it! AND the packaging can even be used as a mini lab/playset for the figures, that's ill!

And building on what Super said, yeah that sounds right, in fact it falls in line with one of my earliest predictions of the Super pack coming out by mid to late August, if the Metal/Egg pack is already out then I'm going to even dare to say the super pack will be out in under 2 weeks, I mean we saw the completed products on Joes desk, what last week? and here we are with the EggMetal pack, brilliant

http://www.aaaanime....1326653806.html

According to this site, it won't be released every where until October... But who knows. All I can say is that I'm DEFINITELY buying it!!

Hmm that site may be a tad flawed, it lists the Sonic Metal pack as having a release date of 9/30/2010, when I'm pretty sure that was released for a short time and then recalled/canceled like a couple months ago. Unless they're going to re-release that comic metal sonic/sonic pack along with the metal sonic/eggman pack afterward? Sort of flooding the market with metals, lol

EDIT: who knows, the date could always be subject to change though

Metal's hands look like they may have a swivel and a hinge joint in them. The wrist looks kinda different. If he does have a swivel hinge wrist, that's be pretty awesome.

Metal's hands look like they may have a swivel and a hinge joint in them. The wrist looks kinda different. If he does have a swivel hinge wrist, that's be pretty awesome.

Your right!!! I see that! One of the main reasons why I sent my Metal back to Jazwares to be replaced was becuase one of the hands snapped off when I tried to swivel it around to position it. If you look a couple pages back at the Jazwares Twitter pics, in the photo with Big and Eggman you can see one of Metal's twisted off hands beside Big, lol guess they were fiddling around with that and decided to make the figure more ball jointed and flexible which is a big win move

Metal looks upgraded, I think the hand breakage thing was a big problem for a lot of people, so they definitely went to town on fixing that- cant wait~

EDIT: I just checked BigBadToystore online listing and they're listing the pack as 17.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1620

GUYS! I just found the Metal/Eggman pack! Its out! I'll have pics up real soon

Well if you would've actually skimmed through this page, you would've realised that we had already known it was out.

I don't see any more need in posting pictures, I think we got our fair share of eggman and metal. However, that's my opinion. Post away if you see the necessity.

GUYS! I just found the Metal/Eggman pack! Its out! I'll have pics up real soon

Well if you would've actually skimmed through this page, you would've realised that we had already known it was out.

I don't see any more need in posting pictures, I think we got our fair share of eggman and metal. However, that's my opinion. Post away if you see the necessity.

They always help spice things up a little, haha and don't worry AgentH, I think I did the same thing a while back.

Eh. I couldnt find the camera anyways.But let me say a few things, this set is worth it for Eggman alone. Him and Silver are my favorite 3" guys so far. Metal on the other hand..... couldve been better. Hes entirely made of soft, rubbery plastic and has impossibly tight joints. But i remember the whole "Jazwares Metal Sonic trade-in" thing, so if mine ever breaks, i have insurance.

And no SuperSawnyc, Eggman has no stand. Metal does. Even though Metal can stand on his own, and Eggman is a little backheavy

Aw I see, hopefully they can release Eggman with a stand one day to be consistent with the other figures. He still sounds awesome from how you described him though. :) Thanks for posting the info.

Also, I have an inkling that the single-card Metal Sonic will be out soon. He's appeared on the site that had the 2-pack and it's a new pic of him, with the all-silver joints that Joe was talking about:

http://www.aaaanime....res/65020E.html

Damn, I'm offline for a day and this happens?! I gotta get to my toysrus this saturday since that's when they get all of their new products. I have a question though, is the containment chamber for metal sonic made of cardboard and flimsy plastic or do they use on action figure packages or is it made out of paint/stickers on hard glass type plastic?

Damn, I'm offline for a day and this happens?! I gotta get to my toysrus this saturday since that's when they get all of their new products. I have a question though, is the containment chamber for metal sonic made of cardboard and flimsy plastic or do they use on action figure packages or is it made out of paint/stickers on hard glass type plastic?

Flimsy plastic. Its still a cool display piece though.

Welp, the pack is up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...DefaultDomain_0

Nothing on the Super Pack, though.

TBhouse, always goes out and buys up like 5 packs and gets them up the second they're released and sticks em on ebay for jacked up prices, lol.

LOL you're right. I saw like 9 listings for the same pack from him. :P

Speaking of eBay, another user posted the put up the 2-pack, but this time they showed a picture of the back of the box too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...DefaultDomain_0

It's a description of Metal Sonic and Eggman with pictures of both figures. I think it's pretty cool, and it seems useful for younger kids who buy the set but don't know a lot about the characters.