New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

yeah well better get mowing those lawns and washing those cars to be able to afford all this

Theres...3, then 2, then 2 again....thats 7, 3 inch figures....I must have. Its just a shame i have to pay for super silver heh. Nah, I actually want to try and collect ALL the 3 inch figures (minus the vehicle figures..). So that means 9....damnit. Then theres the 2 inch F4F set...

Actually, I'm almost certain that the Super Pack will be $20. Remember a while back when I posted that Google Cache of the Super Pack on the TRU Canadian site? The site listed it as $19.99, and I'm pretty there's no price difference for Canadian customers, so that seems like the official price. :)

EDIT: Still not sure about price differences though. Do the figures cost a bit more where you live, Raithos, or is it the same?

Actually, I'm almost certain that the Super Pack will be $20. Remember a while back when I posted that Google Cache of the Super Pack on the TRU Canadian site? The site listed it as $19.99, and I'm pretty there's no price difference for Canadian customers, so that seems like the official price. :)

EDIT: Still not sure about price differences though. Do the figures cost a bit more where you live, Raithos, or is it the same?

Which would suck. I mean its only a few more dollars. But....ITS A FEW MORE DOLLARS heh.

Ive said it before, and I can say it again. I want a ryo hazuki figure....so bad.

i really want an opa opa figure from jazwares with articulated wings or something. mini racer is fine cause thats how big it just about is any way

Id love that too. Have you seen this? http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Game-Historica-Mini-Figure/dp/B001TECVRG You could definitely hunt one down fairly easy.

They definitely cost a bit more, what's 12.99 in the U.S. becomes 19.99 in Canada, I think the Shadow 3.5 inch All Star Racer cost my little brother 19.99 plus tax, I'm pretty sure those retailed for 14.99 or so in the US, so there's a good 5-7$ price difference between items. Plus if I want any of the new stuff I have to go online becuase virtually all TRU in my region don't stock anything, ever. I'm guessing for me the Super pack will be 24-28$, and that's before the jacked up shipping which will prob be another 20$ >.> The Canadian TRU site, doesn't even have anything! lol. I also think becuase the Super Pack is such a big deal online retailers are going to jack up the prices a lot :/ Funniest thing is I live just outside of Toronto, basically touching Lake Ontario, and I STILL have to import figures from the U.S., lol :|

As an example, this is what I get when I type in "Sonic the hedgehog" on the Canadian Toys R us site: Canadian TRU and then this is the US Version: USA TRU

As you can see, ZERO selection, and jacked up price for Canadians. You lucky Americans with your cheap toys! lol, LOOK at the better selection that the U.S. has, and the cheaper prices! The Knuckles comic pack retails for 12.99 for the U.S.A and 19.99 for Canadians, wtf? lol

Yeah, it does suck that Canadians have to pay that much. I'm kinda getting mad though because I don't have any accessories for my 3 inch sonic figures :(. I guess I could use the resaurus rings for now and some TI chaos emeralds but they're not that size accurate. I mean it couldn't be that hard to make a mold for a small ring and include a few with each figure, right? Atleast we're getting chaos emeralds but if Big doesn't come with a fishing pole my resaurus big is going to have to say bye bye to his then. I honestly think Jazwares should release an accessory pack like what Mcfarland did for the halo 3 line because I see it boosting sales, if I were 7 and didn't have anything for my sonic toys I'd probably get bored quickly. But if they were to make an accessory pack for around 5 bucks everyone would be buying them because what's an Action figure without any objects to perform "action" with?

Yeah, it does suck that Canadians have to pay that much. I'm kinda getting mad though because I don't have any accessories for my 3 inch sonic figures sad.gif. I guess I could use the resaurus rings for now and some TI chaos emeralds but they're not that size accurate. I mean it couldn't be that hard to make a mold for a small ring and include a few with each figure, right? Atleast we're getting chaos emeralds but if Big doesn't come with a fishing pole my resaurus big is going to have to say bye bye to his then. I honestly think Jazwares should release an accessory pack like what Mcfarland did for the halo 3 line because I see it boosting sales, if I were 7 and didn't have anything for my sonic toys I'd probably get bored quickly. But if they were to make an accessory pack for around 5 bucks everyone would be buying them because what's an Action figure without any objects to perform "action" with?

Yeah, they are flying off the shelves. Supply doesn't quite meet demand anymore. Jazwares, you guys need to step up and expand the factory capacity. And an accessory pack with rings and spring boards, and specific accessories like Amy's hammer and Big's fishing pole would sizzle. But there has to be a way to make those things work for EXISTING figures, instead of having to buy modifications.

well the answer that BLAZE is on the way meaningshe could be in about november/december time Charmy could be sept - december as well

Super Pack- September

4-Pack- October

Eggman/Metal pack- November

Espio and Vector- December

My honest guess based on how Jazwares has released figures in the past.

Yeah, it does suck that Canadians have to pay that much. I'm kinda getting mad though because I don't have any accessories for my 3 inch sonic figures sad.gif. I guess I could use the resaurus rings for now and some TI chaos emeralds but they're not that size accurate. I mean it couldn't be that hard to make a mold for a small ring and include a few with each figure, right? Atleast we're getting chaos emeralds but if Big doesn't come with a fishing pole my resaurus big is going to have to say bye bye to his then. I honestly think Jazwares should release an accessory pack like what Mcfarland did for the halo 3 line because I see it boosting sales, if I were 7 and didn't have anything for my sonic toys I'd probably get bored quickly. But if they were to make an accessory pack for around 5 bucks everyone would be buying them because what's an Action figure without any objects to perform "action" with?

Yeah, they are flying off the shelves. Supply doesn't quite meet demand anymore. Jazwares, you guys need to step up and expand the factory capacity. And an accessory pack with rings and spring boards, and specific accessories like Amy's hammer and Big's fishing pole would sizzle. But there has to be a way to make those things work for EXISTING figures, instead of having to buy modifications.

It'd be pretty hard to make amy's hammer without making another hand mold, and if they did kids would probably break her hand while trying to pull it out and put another hand on to hold a hammer. I think I'm going to be making my sonic a snowboard styled after the one from Sonic Adventure just because it'd be cool to look at. If they ever decide to make an accessory pack it should include rings, spring boards, possibly item boxes, maybe some chaos emeralds if some people never got the super pack, and special accessories pertaining to different characters.

They definitely cost a bit more, what's 12.99 in the U.S. becomes 19.99 in Canada, I think the Shadow 3.5 inch All Star Racer cost my little brother 19.99 plus tax, I'm pretty sure those retailed for 14.99 or so in the US, so there's a good 5-7$ price difference between items. Plus if I want any of the new stuff I have to go online becuase virtually all TRU in my region don't stock anything, ever. I'm guessing for me the Super pack will be 24-28$, and that's before the jacked up shipping which will prob be another 20$ >.> The Canadian TRU site, doesn't even have anything! lol. I also think becuase the Super Pack is such a big deal online retailers are going to jack up the prices a lot :/ Funniest thing is I live just outside of Toronto, basically touching Lake Ontario, and I STILL have to import figures from the U.S., lol :|

As an example, this is what I get when I type in "Sonic the hedgehog" on the Canadian Toys R us site: Canadian TRU and then this is the US Version: USA TRU

As you can see, ZERO selection, and jacked up price for Canadians. You lucky Americans with your cheap toys! lol, LOOK at the better selection that the U.S. has, and the cheaper prices! The Knuckles comic pack retails for 12.99 for the U.S.A and 19.99 for Canadians, wtf? lol

Really? Wow that does suck, hopefully you guys will eventually get better availability and prices in the future. No one should be left out of this experience. :P

But there is some good news, though. I checked the Canadian TRU site again and noticed that other items were also higher-priced than the US site. Since the Super pack still said 19.99, that means that it'll only be about $13-15 in the US and $20 in Canada, rather than $24-28.

yeah i find it unfair for you guys to have to pay so much. protest to jazwares to expand their market

anyone interested? i found this while browsing. way to expensive!

http://www.toywiz.co...tionfigure.html

Toywiz is one of the worst examples of an online retailer EVER. They jack up the prices so much, they were one of the retailers I was referring to, I bet you anything they will list the super pack at some ludicrous price like "59.99" or some crap. Plus they charge 30.00 standard shipping, even to me who lives literally just across the border from them. I ordered from them once, back when I was a noob, and let me tell you never again. cost me 75$ for two 7 inch Super Shadows, and a 7 inch Super Sonic, when I got them they were the worst quality possible and to top that off the boxes looked like they had been dragged on the dirtiest floor and picked up out of a dumpster, I hate Toywiz. They have a large selection and cover a wide range of items, but they'll milk you for all your worth.

EDIT:

But there is some good news, though. I checked the Canadian TRU site again and noticed that other items were also higher-priced than the US site. Since the Super pack still said 19.99, that means that it'll only be about $13-15 in the US and $20 in Canada, rather than $24-28.

True that's some good news at least, lol but how'd you see it on the Canadian TRU site? I don't get anything in the search when I type in anything Sonic related, I'll still get sniped by online retailers though- my only hope is Amazon or Ebay lol

True that's some good news at least, lol but how'd you see it on the Canadian TRU site? I don't get anything in the search when I type in anything Sonic related, I'll still get sniped by online retailers though- my only hope is Amazon or Ebay lol

It's not on the site anymore, a while back I spotted a link to it on Google, and even though the link led back to the main site, I clicked Cached and the page was still visible; price, description, and all. I posted it a few pages back but I think the link is broken now.

It's not on the site anymore, a while back I spotted a link to it on Google, and even though the link led back to the main site, I clicked Cached and the page was still visible; price, description, and all. I posted it a few pages back but I think the link is broken now.

Ah I remember seeing that link, true

well the answer that BLAZE is on the way meaningshe could be in about november/december time Charmy could be sept - december as well

Super Pack- September

4-Pack- October

Eggman/Metal pack- November

Espio and Vector- December

My honest guess based on how Jazwares has released figures in the past.

Welp, we no longer have to guess,

The Metal and Eggman pack is out. Some fellow in /toy/ posted it this morning.

eggman1.jpg

eggman2.jpg

• Like 1