New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I have a feeling we've seen the last of Sonic's Boost Mode, or any other boost mode. If the Metal Sonic rejects show anything, it's that the line is going to be overall variant free. (Lol Super Shadow and Hyper Knuckles)

Probably because some punk would claim X variant is their own character or something.

Well, I don't remember who asked this, but I don't think the first comic pack ever came out with bases. I went down to TRU very late in that comic pack's run to look for the Sonic and Metal Sonic comic pack and out of curiosity I checked the side of the old comic pack's box to see if they had been rereleased with bases and they didn't have them.

Ah, that was me. And I see now, thanks.

In that case though (and I know I'll probably get flamed for this), maybe Jazwares could release Clear Blue Sonic on single card with a base once most of the other figures are out of the way. I know I'd buy him; I'd love to have him on a stand.

Nah, but if you have a spare you can custom drill a hole into his foot. It's been done before, check SonicGear for pictures. Then just buy a BK Sonic, because they're only $4.99 and they include a base now.

• Like 1

I don't recall anyone else asking this, but did Jazwares do the same thing with Amy as the other figures of her have? As in, her legs can't move much because of her skirt. Did Jazwares fix that? It'll be awesome if they did, 'cause I already ordered Amy online and she should be coming in the next few weeks or so.

I don't recall anyone else asking this, but did Jazwares do the same thing with Amy as the other figures of her have? As in, her legs can't move much because of her skirt. Did Jazwares fix that? It'll be awesome if they did, 'cause I already ordered Amy online and she should be coming in the next few weeks or so.

Nope! Her legs move just fine! :)

Nope! Her legs move just fine! :)

Great! :)

I know I'm anxiously waiting for the pics too, I'm sure someone will upload them by the end of tomorrow if not as soon as it hits stands tomorrow! :D

Also when can we expect more shipments of wave 2 sonic/shadow/silver for those that seem to have missed it?

Man, I had to go all the way on the other side of town to get this, and then it cost five friggin dollars ;_;

Anywho, it's a neat mag. I might subscribe to it. Lots of cool TF: WFC infos.

But you guys don't care about any of that, you just want the image, so here it is (linked because it's huge)

Looks like Jazwares is pushing hard for the rights to Classic Sonic. Though I gotta say, doesn't look like they'll get much out of Sonic 4.

*jaw drops* Seriously, those look AMAZING. EXACTLY how I imagined them in my head. Their colors are spot on, and Sonic even looks like his Super Sonic model from Unleashed!

It's official, I am getting this Super pack on day one. Better yet, I'm going to camp out in front of Toys R Us the night before the truck carrying the shipments of these comes. (Not really :P)

Also, Aquaslash, thank you very much for the scan. We all greatly appreciate it and you've made it so much more convenient for those wanting to see 3-inch Super Sonic/Shadow.

EDIT: Jazwares has plans for Sonic 4? This should be interesting, I hope we do get a classic Sonic figure.

THANKS AQUA!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Supersawnyc, Ill be camped out in front of you :D!!!

can not wait, so how long do you think this will take to drop personally I think either beginning of July or end of July, definitely before summer is over

edit: Am I insane for holding my Sonic to my laptop screen as I type this and envisioning him in my hands in his super form? Am I...?

Ah, at last a game accurate Super Sonic, great colour, great look this will be sure to be one hell of a release. I'm not even going to comment on Super Shadow becuase he has no flaws it's love <3. I hope Super Silver pics drop soon too, I'm curious to see the Chaos Emeralds as well.

I think that the set of 7 chaos emeralds should get a base with seven holes in it to hold the emeralds or maybe even like a small plastic hollow column to hold the emeralds? I think this would be a neat addition for the emeralds when not in use or anything, so they're not just lying around loosely in the open where they can be misplaced etc, I feel some sort of mini display stand or containment device should be implemented for the emeralds!

Hey, doesn't this summer mark the first full year of 3 inch sonic figures? Started off awesome and still awesome.

I think so, and if you think about it, the Super pack would be an awesome 1-year anniversary release since it's something we've all wanted for a long time coming.

Am I insane for holding my Sonic to my laptop screen as I type this and envisioning him in my hands in his super form? Am I...?

I wouldn't say that. ;) I've been doing that with my Sonic and Shadow figures ever since their Super versions were announced.

Hey, doesn't this summer mark the first full year of 3 inch sonic figures? Started off awesome and still awesome.

I think so, and if you think about it, the Super pack would be an awesome 1-year anniversary release since it's something we've all wanted for a long time coming.

Am I insane for holding my Sonic to my laptop screen as I type this and envisioning him in my hands in his super form? Am I...?

I wouldn't say that. ;) I've been doing that with my Sonic and Shadow figures ever since their Super versions were announced.

:P cant wait! omg its going to be epic

I hope we get images of Super Silver soon.

Also, I REALLY think that Big and the Eggman pack will be hitting the shelves this month. It seems we get a new release every month so yeah.

I wonder how far the Chaotix and Blaze are along, as well as the Rogues.

Good lord I hope they get that classic license. It could be the gateway for Metal Knuckles and I'd be all over that.

EDIT: While I'm the last post here, I'd like to talk about Accessories a bit.

We're getting the Chaos Emeralds, but there' more than can be done too. Of course, there's Amy's hammer, and hopefully the Rogues' boards (first game plz, the second ones suck). I'd like to see a Burning Blaze with the Sol Emeralds or a Super Knuckles with the Master Emerald (there are 4 variants of that, pick one XD).

They could also do the Eggmobile, and have swappable boss accessories as well.

Edited by Aquaslash

Thanks for the pic up there, Aqua. Sonic looks awesome! Maybe at one point we can get the Super Emerald and a Super Mecha Sonic to put on top of it (after we get a normal Mecha Sonic, of course)

My god, thank you for posting the picture! I can't wait! I hope jazwares keeps the toy license for a looooooong time!!!! I can't help but wonder, where do you guys think the toy line would be if we hadn't come into contact with Joe?

LarryKoopa, I don't know why I haven't said this before, but I love that quote in your signature! I say it all the time XD

LarryKoopa, I don't know why I haven't said this before, but I love that quote in your signature! I say it all the time XD
Yeah, it's been there since it premiered. It's still my favorite line. I love TeamFourStar.

Heh.

I go for a trip and look at what drops. That Super Sonic looks STRAIGHT out of my previous sig, down to the finest detail. Super Shadow I'm a BIT dissapointed he looks like a recolor (at least from that angle, can't see his expression or whatnot) but I guess I can't really complain about that as Super Shadow is essentially a palette swap of Shadow.

I fully agree FYI, a display stand for the Chaos Emeralds and the two Supers would make this pack absolutely EPIC. Have it so the Chaos Emeralds are in a circular display stand, with a stand for Super Sonic/Super Shadow in the middle to recreate their power-up pose/Sonic's Final Smash in Brawl.

And yeah, I am SO pumped for Super Silver to be added to this pack. I might be tempted to buy an additional Knuckles and Tails to make their Hyper and Turbo forms to add to all the Super-ness.

Right now though, all I'm thinking is "These guys need someone to fight in a display." Come on Archie license so we can get ourselves an Enerjak. Or Retro for Super Mecha Sonic. If nothing else I'd at least like to see a Solaris figure so we can recreate the Final Battle from Sonic '06. Again, not that I think he's the best Super Sonic opposer (though easily the most powerful) in terms of popularity (I'd guess Perfect Chaos or Finalhazard holds that tittle), but he is easily the most realistic in terms of scale. Don't get me wrong, Perfect Chaos figure sounds epic, it's just, in terms of scale Super Sonic/Super Shadow packswould take up about 1/10th an aisle, Perfect Chaos would BE the aisle. -_-

You have a point there. They really don't have anyone to battle, aside from each other, or other toys. I think I'd like an Enerjak too for that very reason. I hope Jazwares can convince Sega of Japan to hand them the rights to the classic/comic lines. The interest in both is definitely out there.