New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Oh wow, I ALMOST wanna bypass the first comic pack and wait for the Amy release. However, multiple Sonics/Metal Sonics has recently become relevant to my interests, so I'll end up with both.

Nice to hear they're listening to us. Now hopefully they'll fix Super Sonic.

The guy in the video was occasionally (I think accidentally) vague. Did he say there's going to be an Amy and Metal 2pack or an Amy and Sonic 2pack?

EDIT: Being that a bunch of the upcoming figures replace items in my collection, does anybody out there want a Tails second variant (tails permanently down, gloves and socks painted), Werehog first variant (presumably faulty waist), and Shadow first release? I guess I'll sell my Knuckles pack when the single-carded Knux comes out. And I'm not really in love with my 3inch Sonic w/Caliburn or Silver. I think I just resolved to sell my entire collection to get the new toys... I might be insane.

Also, where did that incredible Sonic 2 Mystic Cave remix come from? I can't find it on the net.

Ahhh...so they are going to try again with Mega Man in 3.5 form. I'm wary. Very much so. Thier previous efforts have been chalked up to being new at the action figure business. I understand that. Regardless, they took one of my favorite frachises and flushed it. Nonetheless, they have redeemed themselves BIG TIME with Sonic and many other items so far. I just PRAY they have destroyed the molds for thier original Mega Man items and are starting from scratch.

The Sonic figures are the best representation of Sonic characters that I've ever seen, with the best style of articulation for the thin little limbs. The Astro Boy line was pretty nice too. It's clearanced now, but I won't blame that on the quality of the toys. So PLEASE, Jazwares, you've come a long way and you've been rockin' pretty hard...bring it on home with Mega Man. Make this my favorite Mega Man line ever, just like Sonic.

Also, where did that incredible Sonic 2 Mystic Cave remix come from? I can't find it on the net.

That's from a band called Power Glove; they do some badass metal versions of video game music. That particular song is called "So Sexy Robotnik" and is a Sonic medely with the Mystic Cave Zone song stuck in there. Just type in the song or Power Glove into youtube to check out the music!

WHOO. Went to toys R US and found mini sonic and the sega all stars racing Sonic, Amy, and Shadow, along with the 3inch Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles! They also had more werehog figures and 5 inch sonics. BUT still no regular 3 inch figures and no tails....but I picked up Shadow and the mini sonic!

Mini sonic is WAY better than I expected. The amount of detail for such a small figure is pretty good I noticed they even painted sonics EYES green! Which haha of course I would think would be a hard thing to do considering the size. But definitely pick yours out before you buy.

I'm still looking for the answers to: How can I tell if I'm getting the "fixed" Werehog and the "rotating tails Tails?"

Is wave one even still shipping?

Same here. I still wanna buy the first wave figures. But last time I visited a toys R us they had nothing but Sonic and the sega allstars racing figures along with the 5 inch line. What the hell? Heh does jazwares intend to rerelease the 3 inchers JUST like the 5 inch figures or not?! Cause man that would suck if not.

Funny you should say that. My niece's birthday is tomorrow and I got the 3 inch knuckles ATV pack for her and the wheels look more plastic-y than rubbery. They also had a sonic with his car but knuckles tail looks rotatable since it looks like it's a another plastic piece glued on.

You said you got Knuckles. I'd call him wave one. Is he single-carded already?

EDIT: Or did you mean the individually boxed racing Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow?

Oh you mean...yeah I meant the boxed racing Sonic knuckles and shadow. THEY were there last time I went. Along with the small racers and no Jamaro did say they intended to rerelease knuckles on the single card as you know. Which man i totally forgot. I suppose that confirms rerelease's in the future of the earlier series. After the ASR figure line most likely. But they "had" the werehog, shadow, and silver out. But where are they? More ive thought about it I guess its just as simple as that they focusing on the ASR promotion. So it could be a while if so.

I've decided to sell some of my old Sonic figures. Is there any demand for the ReSaurus figures?

EDIT: Specifically, I'm thinking of selling my carded Resaurus Sonic Adventure Series 1 Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails; my carded Jazwares 5-inch Werehog (in original Unleashed package), Sonic w/Caliburn, and subsequent normal Sonic; and my carded Jazwares 3-inch Sonic w/ Caliburn, and Silver.

Sorry, I already have all those figures. But here's a tip: if you're gonna sell them, do it individually. You'll get more money that way.

Well, I went to TRU today and managed to score the 1.5in mini racers! I got the last Shadow. Those things sold out fast. All the had in the 3in scale with vehicles was Knuckles, but one had a broken tail and the other one had a broken leg. Other than that, there wasn't much else other than the fixed 10in Metal Sonic, the one with the muzzle painted all the way down and with the shoe stripe. They also had a few comic packs and one clear blue Super Poser and a Werehog plush.