New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

I'm definitely getting the Knux super poser and The Shadow with the motorcycle. I really wish Metal Sonic was included with Amy instead. I would have considered buying the two pack if Sonic was updated and had bigger hands and feet. I still might double dip if jazwares never releases Metal alone.

I think that this will be great for anyone who missed the single figure Sonic, plus, if you missed Tails, you can get him when his vehicle pack is released!

Actually, I believe the old stuff will be re-released with the new, so no one will really miss normal Sonic. And I don't think they're gonna make a Tails vehicle pack, sorry. It's just Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles.

EDIT: Well, it looks like Jazwares has re-released the Sonic and Shadow Super Posers...again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jazwares-Super-Poser-Sonic-Shadow-25-Points-Set-LOT-2_W0QQitemZ320486234078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e77d7de

But strangely, they are packaged as Super Sonic and Super Shadow. Very weird. But they've been re-released, so Knuckles should follow soon hopefully.

I think that this will be great for anyone who missed the single figure Sonic, plus, if you missed Tails, you can get him when his vehicle pack is released!

Actually, I believe the old stuff will be re-released with the new, so no one will really miss normal Sonic. And I don't think they're gonna make a Tails vehicle pack, sorry. It's just Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles.

EDIT: Well, it looks like Jazwares has re-released the Sonic and Shadow Super Posers...again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jazwares-Super-Poser-Sonic-Shadow-25-Points-Set-LOT-2_W0QQitemZ320486234078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e77d7de

But strangely, they are packaged as Super Sonic and Super Shadow. Very weird. But they've been re-released, so Knuckles should follow soon hopefully.

Oh but actually my friend, there is! Front page currently has the Jazwares booth stating:

"Sega All Stars Racers

Large scale versions of these toys were on display. The vehicles are designed to fit the entire line of 3-inch figures and we were shown the following:

Sonic (blue race car)

Shadow (black motorcycle)

Knuckles (ATV)

Small scale versions were also available, and they figures include:

Sonic (blue race car)

Shadow (black motorcycle)

Amy (ping MG-looking vehicle)

Jazwares told us that Wave 2 will see the expansion of the line to Sonic the Hedgehog characters Dr. Eggman, Tails,and Knuckles. The line will also broaden itself outside of the Sega franchise and include Ai Ai, Amigo from (Samba De Amigo), and Beat."

If unless they're talking about the smaller line, they are definitely making figures for the other characters to the build up to the game.

I'm kinda not thrilled that the Metal is packaged with a base Sonic. Why not Super Sonic?

Then again, that Sonic could be kitbashed into Sonia or Scourge so maybe it works out.

Also the large vehicles are so bought, and that Super Poser Knuckles looks ace.

I notice that the Super Poser Super Sonic ISN'T on display here. I hope that means that they're fixing the quills. If they fix the quills, I'll actually get one.

Also large Metal Sonic has his shoes fixed. Guess I gotta buy another one and kitbash the one I have into Metal Sonic 3.0

It would be cool to see a mini super sonic and/or amy bundled with metal sonic

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been away a long time.

We have been crazy busy on the new stuff and the shows.

So I am working with Sega on starting some type of Q&A thing and possible pod casts.

That way you can all submit questions and I can make sure I answer them. And that way we can all chat live!

As I get details I will let you know.

I should have more details by next week.

-Joe

Oh, and I heard your concerns about 3in Werehog.

I have addressed this with our factory. We are also going to retool the waist.

You may have noticed that we fixed Tails and now his tail can rotate so that it does not break off.

As we move forward we are learning more and more.

This year Sonic will no longer be an exclusive to Toys R Us.

However, we will still have some TRU exclusives. They have been a great partner!

So you should be able to find them all over. Including internationally!!!

I do read the thread all the time!

-Joe

YES, Jamaro! (I can see you're back to Jamaro now. :D)

I may not have these problems myself, but I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be happy with you guys fixing the Werehog.

Also, THANK YOU for making the figures available everywhere! This is going to be so much more convenient for all of us, and you guys will get more business as well. But I need to know, will these figures be available at Target at all? Because I have one right near me and that would just be heaven.

Oh, and I heard your concerns about 3in Werehog.

I have addressed this with our factory. We are also going to retool the waist.

You may have noticed that we fixed Tails and now his tail can rotate so that it does not break off.

As we move forward we are learning more and more.

This year Sonic will no longer be an exclusive to Toys R Us.

However, we will still have some TRU exclusives. They have been a great partner!

So you should be able to find them all over. Including internationally!!!

I do read the thread all the time!

-Joe

Hey, Jamaro! This is great news!

But there's something you should know: The knees (and sometimes elbows) on some of the figures can go FORWARD and BACK. This isn't just with the Werehog. I have noticed it was on my Black Knight 3in Sonic, the clear Sonic, 3in Shadow, Silver, Tails, and 5in Sonic as well. As someone explained, this is because sometimes they have two of the same shin or lower arm. So if you could please address this to the factories, it would be great!

A Q& A?! Cool!

Since TRU has lost the exclusive, could you please name some other stores for us where we can find the figures?

Man the long long waits always pay off. I cant wait for these to become more available. Yes jamaro the BIG question now is what store will they also be sold in? Also will you rerelease the older figures such as tails and Black knight sonic in the 3 inch line?

Great news, man! I assume moving to other stores means this line is doing well? Not surprised! These things have been flying off TRU shelves ever since they came out.

Hey jamaro (joe)

If ure reading the topics all the time thats cool, shows determination, but please for the love of god make a MIGHTY THE ARMADILLO FIGURE!!!!!! PLEASE EVEN NACK (FANG) THE WEASEL U MUST!!! ULL SCORE BONUS POINTS FROM LOTS OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew right fanboy angst over ahem ok heres another:

will we get like a 4 pack set eg say the Maruders from SONIC CHRONICLES or the BABLOYN ROUGES?

when is the new wave due????????

as the deal with TOMY has been announced and with the large back catalouge to be looked at can we expect to see CLASSIC SONIC?

Wow cant believe somethin I started made wave lol yea i wish hehe.

• Like 1

Hey jamaro (joe)

If you're reading the topics all the time that's cool and shows determination. Please for the love of god make a Mighty the Armadillo figure! Please, even Nack the Weasel (Fang the Sniper), you must! You'll score bonus points from a lot of people!

Phew, right, fanboy angst over. Ahem ok, here's another:

Will we get like a 4 pack set like say the Marauders from Sonic Chronicles or the Babylon Rogues?

When is the new wave due?

As the deal with TOMY has been announced, and with the large back catalog to be looked, at can we expect to see Classic Sonic?

Wow cant believe something I started made wave. Lol yeah, I wish hehe.

Translated for your convenience!

At the end of the day, it's not about "bonus points" but who will bring the most cash flow. This thing has to be profitable. I'd say the Marauders have a slim chance if any, since Chronicles came out long ago and I think was panned. Not sure on that one.

However, listings at Toys R Us' site show that the ASR stuff will be hitting stores next month if not sooner. Also the fixed Metal Sonic has apparently been out for quite some time.

Hey jamaro (joe)

If you're reading the topics all the time that's cool and shows determination. Please for the love of god make a Mighty the Armadillo figure! Please, even Nack the Weasel (Fang the Sniper), you must! You'll score bonus points from a lot of people!

Phew, right, fanboy angst over. Ahem ok, here's another:

Will we get like a 4 pack set like say the Marauders from Sonic Chronicles or the Babylon Rogues?

When is the new wave due?

As the deal with TOMY has been announced, and with the large back catalog to be looked, at can we expect to see Classic Sonic?

Wow cant believe something I started made wave. Lol yeah, I wish hehe.

Translated for your convenience!

At the end of the day, it's not about "bonus points" but who will bring the most cash flow. This thing has to be profitable. I'd say the Marauders have a slim chance if any, since Chronicles came out long ago and I think was panned. Not sure on that one.

However, listings at Toys R Us' site show that the ASR stuff will be hitting stores next month if not sooner. Also the fixed Metal Sonic has apparently been out for quite some time.

I agree. We're not here to give Joe a big fan's wish list, we're here to give him ideas of new ideas with the potential of selling as well as ideas on how to improve the existing figures. I'm not calling anyone out, this is just my opinion. Sure it would be nice to see some of the rarer or classic characters, but in this market, that doesn't seem likely unless they were released directly online. And what usually happens in cases like this is that the rare or obscure character end up getting made and no one buys them, despite the fact they were demanded. I'm not talking about characters like Rogue, I'm talking about characters that appeared in one game.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention to Joe was that I would like to be able to buy Sonic figures factory direct from Jazwares. It saves the hassle of lazy stores like Toys R Us.

• Like 1

I missed out on the third Tails variant because I wasn't informed. Is there going to be a mailing list I can join to keep abreast of these changes? Maybe someone could start a thread to track new info like I did over in GhostBusters?

Also, how will I be able to tell a new Werehog from an old one without opening him? Same question for Tails 3 and 2, I guess

EDIT: While we're dreaming of figures, I would REALLY love a Ray The Flying Squirrel figure. Maybe put him in a comic pack with his recent appearance in Sonic Universe. Ray is pretty much my favorite character who's in a game (Segasonic Arcade) and the comic. I should be clear: I want a figure of him the way he looks in the comic, with that awesome blue jacket.

soz about the jumbbled mess of a post earlier on folks the TOMY announcement and jamaro finally back sent so many images in me head, In response to and earlier post i dont think Chronicles got panned it was very very praised it just got low points for the battle system I think,

As for future products You never know, if theres demand from it, it could happen,

I am suprised as Metal sonic is in a 2 pack with normal sonic would've been better if a SUPER SONIC had been in a pack

Oh well gues uu creative collectors have another sonic to transform into Scourge-Darkspines-Mephillis etc

Hahaha well guys I think leeseymour1984 was just excited you know? All us sonic fans have our personal wish's and desires.

To me making anyone who is NOT canon with the official USED canon of the series has no chance and probably shouldnt be made. But It would be just unreal to see comic characters. But yeah yeah anyways..

Toys R us for WHAT ever reason has the small AMY ASR figure on the site. I find it really weird because non of the other small figures are available. PLUS theres no PICTURE and they are already sold out? It also just bums me out even more that they wont put up the full 3 inch series.

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3916246

Im shocked they sold out so quick!

• Like 1