New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Hahaha thanks. I've been pretty busy with school, senior year at high school,so I haven't gotten much time to post. Anyway, everything by me, Sonic wise, is pretty much barren. Which sucks. I don't wanna pay ridiculous online prices for a 4-5 dollar toy ya know.

I know exactly what you're saying, I've been busy with school (just started high school) and personal life (I gots a girlfriend now ^_^... only downside is that she lives a state away : / ), so my posts have been lacking as well... And Sonic stuff by me is pretty much non-existent too....

Hahaha thanks. I've been pretty busy with school, senior year at high school,so I haven't gotten much time to post. Anyway, everything by me, Sonic wise, is pretty much barren. Which sucks. I don't wanna pay ridiculous online prices for a 4-5 dollar toy ya know.

I know exactly what you're saying, I've been busy with school (just started high school) and personal life (I gots a girlfriend now ^_^... only downside is that she lives a state away : / ), so my posts have been lacking as well... And Sonic stuff by me is pretty much non-existent too....

Ah. Good luck in the big HS and with your new girl. And I really hope as the line continues, Jazwares ups the distribution. That's my biggest gripe so far. I can't find these.

lol lucky ass yo. I've always wanted a jacket like the one Bruce Lee's got in the movie. Can I assume you're going as him for Halloween?

That's hot yo. Me and my friends are going as modern updates of classic horror figures. I'm going as a punk rock version of the Grim Reaper.

Happy Halloween everyone.

And a Halloween Sonic would be badass. But what would he look like? My vote goes to Sonic in corpse face make up.

lol That reminds me, it would be awesome if Jazwares had released special-edition Halloween Sonic figures for this occasion.

One can only dream. :P

Ha! Yeah, like a little orange Sonic is a skull painted on his face, or (if we ever get a normal one) a Robotnik in a Egg-o-Matic painted up like a pumpkin (heck, paint Robotnik like that as well! OH! And he can have a big pumpkin swinging on a chain under his ship!)

Ah, but themed figures seem to be limited to girl's toys, sadly. My fiance gets to look forward to the holiday Ponies (or, she did, back when they weren't the same character over and over).

Well, I called my TRU, and they FINALLY got more 3 inch figures, and the fixed Tails! Still, no JUVI's though. Off-topic here, but I was wondering, I want to get a better video editing program for my YouTube videos, because as anyone here who makes videos knows, WMM is a TOTAL PAIN IN THE NECK, always freezing and crashing and glitching up. I've been looking at several; one of which called my attention was CyberLink PowerDirector 8 Deluxe. I'm looking in the 50-70 dollar price range for a program that isn't rocket science learning how to use and has a lot of useful tools and features. Do any of you know of a good program I could use?

Well, I called my TRU, and they FINALLY got more 3 inch figures, and the fixed Tails! Still, no JUVI's though. Off-topic here, but I was wondering, I want to get a better video editing program for my YouTube videos, because as anyone here who makes videos knows, WMM is a TOTAL PAIN IN THE NECK, always freezing and crashing and glitching up. I've been looking at several; one of which called my attention was CyberLink PowerDirector 8 Deluxe. I'm looking in the 50-70 dollar price range for a program that isn't rocket science learning how to use and has a lot of useful tools and features. Do any of you know of a good program I could use?

Well, I use Sony Vegas and Pinnacle Studio. Vegas is an amazing program. Tons of features, very cool, absolutely NO FREEZING, but it takes some time to learn. Pinnacle is easy to learn, and also has a lot of features, but not as many as Vegas and does tend to freeze sometimes. Pinnacle normally comes packaged with a green screen and capture card, though, so that's useful. Not sure how much either program costs, though... Heh. Another program you might want to look at is "ShoBiz." I used to use it a lot on my old computer before I got Pinnacle and Vegas.

Any ways, I guess Crush 40 did a cover of the song Fire Woman by the Cult! :o

Well, I finally got my first Sonic 3 inch figure. I got Sonic the Black Knight. I must say these things are friggin hot yo. I'll admit the wrists and ankles feel a little fragile, but other than that, he's a slick figure.

EDIT: I was thinking, how hot would it be if Jazwares got the rights to make Spyro figures? I'm a pretty big fan of the OG Spyro games, and it would pretty awesome to have Spyro figures in scale with Sonic figures. Just a thought.

lack Knight Sonic was the only 3 inch one left. So I figured I'd get him. The paint could be a bit better. But for a mass market figure, by a small name company, he's good. I'm really glad I got him, and I can't wait to get the others.

Bioshock figures! YUSS! When did this happen?

And I can't wait to find a normal Sonic, fixed Tails, and get Knuckles. These figures are mad fun yo

This is the figure I pre-ordered It looks so sick! http://www.figures.com/forums/news/9439-necas-bioshock-bid-daddy-bouncer.html You can pre-order him now at TRU. the pre-order card says "Expected In Store 11/30/09 - 12/14/09"

and I agree these Sonic figures are awesome! I can't wait for more! but I get the feeling we won't get much more until 2010.

Crikey! That's friggin awesome! I gotta get that yo.

And, to be honest, I don't care when we get new Sonic figures, just as long as we DO get them ya know