New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Alright, a question for those who know: Is there a way to tell the difference between fixed Tails and the first version? I haven't seen any of them yet, of course, but I'm thinking I want to pass up the regular version and get the fixed one (for whenever they friggin' show up).

Alright, a question for those who know: Is there a way to tell the difference between fixed Tails and the first version? I haven't seen any of them yet, of course, but I'm thinking I want to pass up the regular version and get the fixed one (for whenever they friggin' show up).

The first Tails figure doesn't have the painted gray belt straps on his shoes and gloves and his tails are glued upside down. The fixed Tails figure has the painted belt straps on his gloves and shoes and are glued the right way. Unfortunately neither of the Tails figures have articulated tails so if u buy the first Tails that came out, u could just rip off the tails, glue them back the right way and paint the gray straps on his gloves and shoes yourself but if you don't wanna bother doing that urself then go for the fixed Tails.

The first Tails figure doesn't have the painted gray belt straps on his shoes and gloves and his tails are glued upside down. The fixed Tails figure has the painted belt straps on his gloves and shoes and are glued the right way. Unfortunately neither of the Tails figures have articulated tails so if u buy the first Tails that came out, u could just rip off the tails, glue them back the right way and paint the gray straps on his gloves and shoes yourself but if you don't wanna bother doing that urself then go for the fixed Tails.

Thanks man! Sounds like easy things to spot, so I'll just wait to find the fixed version.

For those of you who dont know. 10 inch Metal Sonic has shown up on toys R us.com. Oddly enough....still no sign of the 3 inchers. Odd....

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?origkw=Sonic&sr=1&kwCatId=&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&kw=sonic&pg=3

Were hog plush has also shown up. But where are the 3 inchers? The Comic pak has been out for weeks!

So, because Metal's a self christmas present, I've been staring at the package. I love the metallic coat. Also, it doesn't look like the feet can move forward and back, but, it looks like the two red pieces can spin from side to side, so that'd be something I'd like.

Aside from that, to anyone who was considering buying the new Deadpool + cannon figure, it's awesome, buy it.

As for that whole thing about ReSaurus, I gotta say, I agree. I don't think they're awful, though. To be honest, I think nostalgia is a reason why some people claim to like them so much. Younger fans may claim to like them to jump on the bandwagon with older fans, or they may appeal to them because they're somewhat rare. Before the Jazwares figures came along, I think the ReSaurus ones may have been the best Sonic action figures you could get. If you look at it, the only other thing you could compare to ReSaurus, were the Toy Island figures, which weren't so great either. Now that Jazwares came along, I think that they blew away ReSaurus and Toy Island. When you put the three inch Jazwares Sonic next to a ReSaurus Sonic, it's almost like placing a really hot swimsuit model next to a saggy old woman with a beard... or something.

Yeah. I like the ReSaurus figures because of their small size yet high amount of detail and accessories. I don't know about anyone else, but that's me. I think the Joyride figures and ReSaurus figures were neck and neck. ReSaurus may have won though, because of the many accessories that were included. But I got the Joyride Shadow and it blew me away! On Toy Island's later figures it wasn't the sculpts as much as the bad manufacturing (sloppy paint, lots of screws). But the Jazwares figures crush ReSaurus. My order of Sonic figure companies:

1) Jazwares

2) It's a tie between Joyride and ReSaurus for me, but I need to get more ReSaurus figures to judge that.

3) Toy Island

Oh god, Joyride easily owns the crap out of Resaurus. Sure, they didn't have accesories, but the main sculpts were SUPERB. There simply has not been a better Shadow since Joyride's version.

Now if Jazwares were able to make a Sonic Adventure 2 style Sonic, with the soap shoes, they could claim Sonic figure domination in my book.

I'm going to to toysrus on tuesday for metal sonic, fixed tails, and possibly some sonic plushies. I manged to get 80 dollars to spend only on sonic toys from a holiday within my religion. Hopefully I can get twice as much money on my birthday which is coming up in two weeks. Also Is the black knight 3 inch figure worth picking up, since I already have the five inch version.

Kind of a quiet day today, lol. Anybody come across the JUVIs yet?

Also, on a different note, I really wanna see what the other 3-inch figures will look like. I can't wait to do a 3-inch battle between Sonic and Shadow, or maybe Sonic and Metal Sonic.

We can all hope to see them soon. :P

I'm gonna start looking towards the end of next month. My most anticipated figures are Shadow, Silver, and Metal Sonic. Silver because he's my 2nd favorite series character, and Shadow and Metal Sonic because those are gonna be some AWESOME sculpts.

What up gang?!

Sorry I have not been around, we are crazy busy getting ready for the Fall ToyShow in Dallas this weekend!

As soon as things settle down I'll come back and show you guys some pictures.

I got pictures of 3in Amy and 3in Metal Sonic!

I also saw pictures of pre-production 3in Shadow, Silver and Werehog!

These new figures will hopefully include a stand.

We might also do a podcast with Sega, we are still talking about it.

So I will keep you posted.

We are shipping as many 3in figures and 10in Metal Sonics as we can!

In other news Astro Boy figures are out!

More soon,

Joe

GIGGITY!

Can't wait for the images!

EDIT: It looks like the waves are in groups of 5.

Wave 1: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic w/Caliburn, Translucent Sonic

Wave 2: Amy, Shadow, Silver, Werehog, Metal Sonic

I have a feeling we might get super characters in wave 3, or the extras from the Olympic winter games.

It's like Jazwares read my mind, lol. I am psyched for the new pics.

But until then, these are some features that I think would be cool to see on the new figures:

• 3-inch Amy being packaged with her Piko-Piko hammer as an accessory.
  • 3-inch Metal Sonic having a semi-metallic finish like the JUVI and the 10-inch figure do.
  • 3-inch Werehog having a slightly different expression, like his mouth being open. (Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread and I liked the idea.)

This is great news! I REALLY wanna see what they look like! Hopefully Amy DOES come with her hammer, though.

Also, I think I was the one that said something about the Werehog three inch figure having an open mouth. Maybe opened hands, too. However, I kinda think that it will look just like the five inch figure, only smaller, of course.

Also, seeing as current figures seem to be lacking accessories, why not do an accessory pack? Something that could come with maybe five or ten rings, all seven Chaos Emeralds, springs (that could be used as stands for the figures), things like that. And maybe throw in a bonus figure along with that (Maybe Super Sonic?...) Anyone like this idea? XD

Also, seeing as current figures seem to be lacking accessories, why not do an accessory pack? Something that could come with maybe five or ten rings, all seven Chaos Emeralds, springs (that could be used as stands for the figures), things like that. And maybe throw in a bonus figure along with that (Maybe Super Sonic?...) Anyone like this idea? XD

I approve! There has yet to be on official release of all seven Chaos Emeralds. I had to paint all mine.

This is great news! I REALLY wanna see what they look like! Hopefully Amy DOES come with her hammer, though.

Also, I think I was the one that said something about the Werehog three inch figure having an open mouth. Maybe opened hands, too. However, I kinda think that it will look just like the five inch figure, only smaller, of course.

I've never thought of an accessory pack, but now that you mention it, it does seem like a really good idea. It would be a great way to include accessories like rings and emeralds into the line, especially since they weren't already included with the current figures.

And of course, a bonus figure would make it a real treat. ;)