New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Cool. I just finished working on a custom XMO deadpool comic figure. I'm kinda sad now since online prices are way too high to buy another and my target, walmart, and TRU are out of him. I guess I'll just have to wait for the stupid missile launcher version. Although that version has some nice swords. I can't post pics of my custom deadpool yet as I'm using my wii's internet. When I get the chance I'll post his picture up. Hopefully the new version doesn't have rubber swords and some nice hard plastic ones.

Cool. I just finished working on a custom XMO deadpool comic figure. I'm kinda sad now since online prices are way too high to buy another and my target, walmart, and TRU are out of him. I guess I'll just have to wait for the stupid missile launcher version. Although that version has some nice swords. I can't post pics of my custom deadpool yet as I'm using my wii's internet. When I get the chance I'll post his picture up. Hopefully the new version doesn't have rubber swords and some nice hard plastic ones.

Nice. I've been working on a custom of him to. I hate the web gear on the sing carded on. So I sliced it off. Gave him a bandoleer with grenades and now I'm looking for my super glue so I can attach the swords to it.

I really like that head sculpt on Shadow. It looks pretty killer.

Cool. I did the same thing except I cut off the line that goes from his belt to the red circle and strapped onto his left arm and he looks pretty badass with the grenade bandoleer and snake eyes harness I gave him. He has a nice one sworded sheathe on his back along with a grenade launcher and a modded halo 3 gun that I cut and broke to make it look like a machine gun.

I hope they come out soon. I really want them. God, I hate waiting.

Well, guys, I've found a pic of the 10 inch Metal Sonic, at least the box: _jazmetalsonic_306_408.jpg

Here it is. I'm so excited for the 3 inchers, and this bad boy as well! Spunk, wow! That alternate head MegaBot Shadow is so rare! The head was so much better, and it fits the figure better too. The neck on the common one seemed to be badly attached, while this one was fine. The box indicated that there were only 5 figures to begin with, and then they added that other Sonic. The other Sonic had the Space Fighters head! Interesting, I didn't know that head was released in the USA. Thanks, spunk!

Wow. If that really is the final product, it is amazing. That's all I have to say. Holy crap.

Well, guys, I've found a pic of the 10 inch Metal Sonic, at least the box: _jazmetalsonic_306_408.jpg

*Whistles* Metal looks tight! I think that might be a render of a prototype though. It doesn't look like a figure to me, but I dunno. XD Either way, it looks sweet!

*Whistles* Metal looks tight! I think that might be a render of a prototype though. It doesn't look like a figure to me, but I dunno. XD Either way, it looks sweet!

Of course it isn't the actual figure. It's most likely the background of the box.

Also, scoped through the site. So the 10 inch metal is 16 EUR:

http://www.visiontoys.nl/sonic-hedgehog-in...fcd143348e0e561

Which is around $20. That's a great price.

Can't wait for the new figures. I've just found another 10 inch resaurus sonic and I may bid on it but not likely. I hope to see the 3 inch sonic figure line soon. I also need to save a little cash for the metal sonic since parents go crazy when asked for one single toy at that price. Toy prices keep on constantly rising so I hope the 3 inchers are around 6-7 dollars like marvel universe. Also since these are 3 inch figures they should be cheap. Jazwares also made previous 3 inch mega man figure that were available at dollar stores but those only had 5 points of articultion including the neck, arms, and legs. The reason I think these figures should be around the 6 dollar price is because they're higher in articulation but they're also smaller than g.i joes, marvel universe, star wars and other 3 3/4 inch figures.

I think they'll be around 4-5. They're smaller than Joe,MU, etc. and lack accessories. But I think the high articulation will boost the price.

Sorry to double post but it seems the 3 inchers may already be out. Some guy on youtube called mrsonicrulez says the figures came out. I asked him to post a pic. Whether it's true or not I don't know. I'll keep you posted. I might go to TRU on Saturday and take a look.

Heh heh, I wouldn't mind an emerald with each figure... I'm actually starting *finally* to like the idea of 3 inch figures....

EDIT: God, Clover your reviews are the best on youtube... I was watching some by these stupid little kids and they are just.... HORRIBLE....

Thanks a lot! xD Honestly, I really, really hate when people say that. My old reviews are total trash. I've actually seen some decent reviews on YouTube that probably top my old ones. Whenever people say that to me, it makes me want to release my new reviews even sooner. I've mentioned before that when I started this whole thing, it was all last minute. With my newer reviews, I actually know what to do. I've even had some scripted since late 2007 (most have been modified since then). My new reviews will have loads of information about the figures, live action skits, stop motion animations, and of course, a legit and unbiased review! I've also taken the rating system out and replaced it with something else. Instead of being given a letter grade, figures will be determined if they're "Dork Cave-Worthy". If a figure is good, it becomes a part of the Dork Cave (aka, the set I use for filming the reviews xD). If a figure is not Dork Cave-Worthy, it gets packed up in a box and gets sent to the garage. Well... I guess I just told you almost everything about my upcoming reviews. Did anyone care? Most likely not. I just wanted to give those who might be interested a bit of info about them. I'm aiming to make them the biggest and best Sonic figure reviews on YouTube! I hope once they come out, you guys will check them out! There's tons of in-jokes and other stuff to appeal to you guys. :)

That sounds great! I can't wait to see your new reviews Cloverdox. ^_^

XD I'm sorry man... Your old ones were a lot better than the ones I was watching though O.o

Sadly, aside from a few exceptions, Sonic figure reviews are usually HORRIBLE! They're usually some little 12 year old saying this is a good figure buy it now, usually saying nothing interesting about the figure or details, just things everyone knows, like ex. "Black Knight Sonic's shoe arch is painted red". Or a lot of times they don't even know what the character they are reviewing looks like, and their reviews don't really help at all. All of this while the camera is rapidly shaking up and down. There are only a few people who can hold the camera and for the most part it's steady.