New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Hey, just wondering .... how old is everyone here? I'm guessing I'm the oldest.

25, on my way to 26 come October.

17. Most say I look around 23-5. Which isn't helped by the fact that my beard grows fast and I don't shave much.

I'm not really supposed to give my age on the internet, but I can honestly say that I'm not the youngest.

If it's for safety reasons, then I think it's time you stop browsing the internet. Once you connect to a website, you give out your IP address, which is giving out where you live. Telling people your age on the internet, as apposed to BEING on the internet, is alot less of a threat.

I'm guessing you're 13-14.

And I don't really miss my childhood. Mainly cause I'm still living it haha. I collect figures and me and my friends act immature at times.

I'm not really supposed to give my age on the internet, but I can honestly say that I'm not the youngest.

If it's for safety reasons, then I think it's time you stop browsing the internet. Once you connect to a website, you give out your IP address, which is giving out where you live. Telling people your age on the internet, as apposed to BEING on the internet, is alot less of a threat.

Umm ok. I wasn't trying to start an argument. It's just that my parents said I'm not supposed to say, and I respect their decision. And how is telling your age on the internet less of a threat? Because besides knowing where you live, people will also know your age and through that they might be able to find out where you live.

Umm ok. I wasn't trying to start an argument. It's just that my parents said I'm not supposed to say, and I respect their decision. And how is telling your age on the internet less of a threat? Because besides knowing where you live, people will also know your age and through that they might be able to find out where you live.

I meant to say that people could find out where you go to school.

Umm ok. I wasn't trying to start an argument. It's just that my parents said I'm not supposed to say, and I respect their decision. And how is telling your age on the internet less of a threat? Because besides knowing where you live, people will also know your age and through that they might be able to find out where you go to school.

You're very stupid. If someone has obtained the knowledge to which your location is an impliment, it wouldn't make a difference if he or she knew what school you went to. It's very similar to finding out that they have a pet dog. It releases so little information that it's almost completely useless.

And last, originally you hadn't known about the IP situation. In referral to that, tell me, if someone knew your age, what could they possibly do with it? You're most likely one of the millions under the age. Do you expect someone to search through the millions of people, just to find you? Are you that stupid?

I meant to say that people could find out where you go to school.

That is why we have the "Edit" button.

lol! @ SuperVintendo64

I'm 22 and live my life the way I want to. :P I collect what I want, I play what I want, and I'm working toward my dream job as being a instructor of traditional Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (what is commonly referred to as Ninjutsu). I can at this point in time teach students up to 6th kyu (a little less than half way to Shodan) after that they would have to learn from a more qualified full instructor. I don't officially teach yet and probably won't for a few more years but I taught my friend and cousins the basics (Kihon).

I didn't mean to start a discussion here. I was simply asking because I figure most people here are Sonic fans because they have been playing the games since the start. Man, I played da hell out of most Sonic games on my MegaDrive (genesis). I still remember putting the cartridges together to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles, one of the greatest days in my gaming life.

I used to to take karate. I had to stop because of an old knee injury. But still it was awesome. Does your styl have the belt colors? If so which one are you at?

I still remember putting the cartridges together to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles, one of the greatest days in my gaming life.

Amen, brother! 3 hooked to S&K is still one of my favorite pick-up-and-play games. Been through that thing so many times that I'm sure I've pushed some important information out of my head to fit the games in there!

Oh, and Lalam: Thanks for the heads up! The RX-78 looks awesome!

The first Sonic game I ever played was the original Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis at my old babysitter's house when I was five. She had all sorts of old Genesis games, like Heady, Street Fighter (I think), Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Spinball, 3D Blast, Jurassic Park 3, and a few others that I can't remember. But those games were the classics that got me into gaming, really.

Like me and my best friend always say, the classics are the best. All the old games for the Genesis the Super Nintendo, N64 those are the greatest games. Most newer games, I feel, focus alot on flashyness and wowing with graphics and stuff as opposed to focusing on plot.