New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

Ok, let me let it load for a minute... I have a question, what is everyone's best time in Green Hill Zone Act 1, and what system were you playing on, (Genesis, emulator, gamecube, etc.)?

I believe my best was 27 seconds on my friend's Genesis.

Hmm... Don't remember. I honestly haven't played the classic Sonic in a while. I've played it so many times that I'm almost sick of it right now! xD

Ok, let me let it load for a minute... I have a question, what is everyone's best time in Green Hill Zone Act 1, and what system were you playing on, (Genesis, emulator, gamecube, etc.)?

I believe my best was 27 seconds on my friend's Genesis.

Yup,I have 27 on my Genesis and on the emulator. The best recorded mark is the impossible 24 seconds...

This is also off topic, but it would be cool if Jazwares got the license to do figures based on the new "Klonoa" video game. I'm pretty sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. xD

I've heard of it, but never played the games before.

#tank#

Hey everybody. I'm Supervintendo64's buddy. Just joined the forum for... some reason

Gotta say that 10" Metal Sonic sounds intense. Can't wait for what all they have in store for us.

Welcome! :)

#tank#

Hey everybody. I'm Supervintendo64's buddy. Just joined the forum for... some reason

Gotta say that 10" Metal Sonic sounds intense. Can't wait for what all they have in store for us.

Welcome Somehobo42, I wrote my previous comment because I recognized your name from Youtube...

Schinkes I missed a lot. 10 inch Metal sounds great! Hopefully the 5 inch figures will be amazing.

Will we see anymore Super Posers, Jamaro?

And will the 3 inch line fit in with the new G.I. Joes and Wolverine Origins? That would possibly be the greatest crossover ever.

Also What's the articulation gonna be like on the Metal?

And finally thanks for the number for Black Knight Sonic. Totally getting him next time I'm in TRU!

*grumbles* Medium-sized Story; Got both my kids a werehog fig for xmas. Right out of the package, my oldest ones is already broken. No big, he decides he wants to get something else, he picks a NERF Maverick. (yay me. just what i need)

Earlier today, my 5 yr old brings me his b/c the leg has popped off, easy fix, the peg just popped out, so I push the peg back in, and go to test it by bending the knee, and *pop* the peg from the waist breaks.

Did my Toys R Us (I work there) just get a bad shipment of those things in? I remember we had tons of them be returned with broken legs.

Off that topic, looking foward to the tinier figs, hopefully they'll look awesome w/ the Joes and Marvel figs. :D

Off that topic, looking foward to the tinier figs, hopefully they'll look awesome w/ the Joes and Marvel figs. :D

That's what I'm hoping. MU/W:O and Joes are what I'm mainly collecting right now. So having sonic team up with Spiderman would be so sweet. Can't wait for pics of them.

*grumbles* Medium-sized Story; Got both my kids a werehog fig for xmas. Right out of the package, my oldest ones is already broken. No big, he decides he wants to get something else, he picks a NERF Maverick. (yay me. just what i need)

Earlier today, my 5 yr old brings me his b/c the leg has popped off, easy fix, the peg just popped out, so I push the peg back in, and go to test it by bending the knee, and *pop* the peg from the waist breaks.

Did my Toys R Us (I work there) just get a bad shipment of those things in? I remember we had tons of them be returned with broken legs.

We did have some issues with Werehog legs at first.

The plastic was not strong enough.

We fixed this and now Werehog is solid!

I am sorry you had problems.

Send an e-mail to our customer service people and they will send you a new Werehog.

customerservice@jazwares.com

Thanks

Joe