New Sonic Figures!

jamaro

A little bit of O/T for a sec, but is that Wesker, of Resident Evil fame, in your avatar Rockzilla?

Bitchin'. Wesker's possibly one of the coolest game characters ever.

Yeah Resident Evil is another series I've followed since the beginning on playstation 1 I would definitely recommend getting into it SuperChaos, You should start with the remake of Resident Evil for Game Cube or you could start with the prequel Resident Evil 0 if your interested. Sorry off topic...........

Yeah Resident Evil is another series I've followed since the beginning on playstation 1 I would definitely recommend getting into it SuperChaos, You should start with the remake of Resident Evil for Game Cube or you could start with the prequel Resident Evil 0 if your interested. Sorry off topic...........

I know a bit about the series from my friends and I did play a bit of Umbrella Chronicles... Anyway I might even start with the original if I get into the series because my aunt happens to own it... Anyway, I might draw and scan my concept figure art... (If there are any words written, please bear with my terrible handwriting lol)

I actually played Resident Evil 2 before the first one. Its what got me into the series and got me into survival horror in general.

You can get all the main canon Resident Evil games for Gamecube. RE 2 and RE 3 can be a bit pricey for the cube though. The Resident Evil remake and Resident Evil 0 will be getting Wii ports released in the States.

On a side note I'm pretty much buying everything Capcom. I'm hoping that Megaman Legends 3 will finally be made. :)

I started with Umbrella Chronicles. Then I bought the first. It was all down hill from there.

Again O/T does anyone know the song that goes "4 3 2 1/ Earth below us/ drifting falling/ floating weightless/ calling, calling home"? They played it at my junior prom a week. It's been torturing me since then.

Anyway, seeing some figure concepts would be cool. So throw those babies up here!

On a side note I'm pretty much buying everything Capcom. I'm hoping that Megaman Legends 3 will finally be made. :)

Yeah and MegaMan X9 (I hope!)

I cant wait to see what you came up with SuperChaos I started some sketches but I keep erasing them to start over. I'll post one if I do one I like lol!

Yeah and MegaMan X9 (I hope!)

I cant wait to see what you came up with SuperChaos I started some sketches but I keep erasing them to start over. I'll post one if I do one I like lol!

This time I really am gonna start sketching, but one thing will be that I like the bendy figures (Joyride), so It'll look like I'm just drawing Sonic...

Doesn't matter. The drawings'll still be welcome.

Working on a Metal Sonic sketch!

"Now available: Sonic Super Posers. They Stand 6” tall with many points of articulation. Available in Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles (not shown)" - Jazwares website. Knuckles Super Poser?! :o

If a Knuckles super poser is true I just might explode with joy! Yippee!

Damn man, you can draw good. Yeah, I think they should do him as a super poser, and as a 5 inch figure.

Man if you guys think his is good (don't get me wrong, it is great!) I should stop procrastinating and start drawing!

Great drawing!

Metal Sonic will not be a Super Poser.

To start he will be our first 10" figure, per Toys R Us request!

I am going to try to get away from the larger figures.

My plan is to start a new series of 3" figures. Better than the ones you saw at NY ToyFair.

Plus like you guys said that opens it up to do larger in scale figures!

Black Knight should hit any day now.

Here is the UPC code so you can call your local TRU and ask them if they have it stock:

6-81326-65035-5

Happy hunting, let me know what you think when you get it!

Great to hear from you Jamaro! So Metal Sonic will be a 10" figure with a line of 3" figures on the way? We also noticed the Jazwares site update talking about a new 5" line as well as the Super Posers http://www.jazwares.com/boys_sonic_5inch.html what about the Urban Vinyl Sonic figures I really liked the look of those, and a new MegaMan line?! Still hoping for a figure of Sigma ;)

Thanks!

We are working on our website right now!

Still in progress.

Well if everyone wants more 5" then you'll have more 5".

But wait till you see the 3in figures, awesomeness!

The JUVIs are still on the way.

The first ones will be available in July.

I am really hoping more Mega Man.

Thanks,

Joe