Borg Wave - Human Seven!

Artistrix

Its as easy here:

Here is a look at DST's upcoming line of Star Trek Borg figures which will hit shelves in May 2009. This line will include:

- Borg Drone

- 7 of 9 (Brown Voyager Crew Outfit)

- Assimilated Starfleet Officer (First Contact)

- 7 of 9 (Drone)

Each figure comes with a Borg re-chargeing base which will connect together to form one display piece.

and veiw the images here

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=alb...600&start=0

• 1 month later...

I am waaaaayyy loving the Seven fig, and hoping that contrary to the posts on the Art Asylum website, there will be a future for the castaway Voyager crew. I can wait a little, as they indicate, but I would sure be happier if they said straight out they were coming, and that they just had to clear up the obvious muck that has been their issues for the past couple of years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE