December 2008 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

• 2 weeks later...

couple scores this weekend, I got Classic Mirage in the mail friday, I bought off a guy on tfw2005

I found Classic voyager prime at Value Village yesterday for 3 bucks, he's awesome shape, but missing his roof and smokestacks/guns. still cool though, and ok, cuz im saving up to get the henkie version anyways, so this is a good filler for now :)

and I bought movie premium megatron today from walmart. finally had the cash to pick him up! Now I just have to find bonecrusher and im done with the movie toys! (ratchet is getting mailed from adam, and prime is under the christmas tree) :P

good week for me, lots of cool toys :D weeee

here's how they look in my collection so far

tfm1.jpg

tfm2.jpg

Found these guys at Value Village for $1.99 for all 3

Energon Divebomb, Cybertron Breakdown, and 3" Titanium Primal

IMG_9765.jpg

It was 2 bucks, so I said, why not :)

They also had a G1 Bombshell but his one leg and antenna thing were broken off and missing. I don't know why they didn't just throw it in the garbage

Got Movie Optimus Prime for Christmas, wahoo! My autobots are complete :) now I just need Bonecrusher and im all done with the movie toys

Prime is soooooooooooooo cool. Way better then anyone makes him look in pictures, and he'll look even sweeter once im done putting these 2 sets of repro upgrade stickers, and customizing all the black and silver details that were left out. no pics of that for a week or two though, gotta wait for stickers in the mail :)