DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

TITANS...GO!!

DSCN2894.jpg

Dammit! Batgirl looks awesome like that. I wish Mattel made her look like that in the 2 pack.

What no Supergirl or Starfire??

lol havent bought them yet and gonna have to bite the bullet and buy adam strange with starfire later

dont sleep on strange! he is actually a nice fig.

KM: Rise my workers.

DSCF0231.jpg

KM: On this day of our first meeting of evil I thought we should have a guest ....

DSCF0233-1.jpg

KM: ... To sacrifice!!!

ANN: Please dont do this!

DSCF0234.jpg

KM: We not my dear? We need this too set the mood.

DSCF0235-1.jpg

KM: So stop complaining!!

DSCF0237-2.jpg

*This story starts on page 34*

Vixen: Was that WW calling for help? I can't beleive it you don't hear that often is she ok?

Batman: It seems she's been abducted by Deadshot or with the help of an unknown person. When Mr.Terrific attempted to transport her out we got some strange readings then nothing, she was gone.

007.jpg

Batman: I'm going to use the Bridge transporter and go to the Batcave to get some equipment I need. Mr.Terrific have a team meet me where Diana disappeared. Vixen, Plastic Man, contact any one who is available to help find out what happened to Diana.

012.jpg

Mr.Terrific: This is going out to all Justice League members, Wonder Woman is missing we need all available members to find her as fast as possible. Right now Deadshot Is on our most wanted list! If we find him, we'll be that much closer to finding her. Mr.Terrific out.

Vixen:I want to get down there and find that dirtbag Deadshot so I can rip him in half for taking Diana.

Mr.Terrific: I'm afraid this is bigger than Deadshot.

011.jpg

Mr.Terrific- SuperGirl, Black Canary, and Green Arrow you'll be the first to down to the surface and meet Batman. Red Arrow was the closet to where WW disappeared and is already there. Hopefully he can pick up Deadshot's trail or even catch him before he gets too far.

013.jpg

Deadshot- Now that's done, let me get my cash before one of the Justice Dogooders show up to spoil my fun.

(Metron existing between space and time watching as Deashot has help start events that may end all creation as we know it.)

067.jpg

DS- Great spoke too soon. Well , well, if it isn't Dead Arrow because that's what you're gonna be if you don't get out of my way.

RA- It's Red Arrow to you scum! Where's WW?

DS- On a long vacation,....want to join her?

069.jpg

DS- What's with you Justice Leaguers? Do you really think you're going to stop me with a bow and arrow?

070.jpg

RA- It's a really good bow and arrow!

DS- If this jams my gun I'm gonna shove this arrow down your throat.

071.jpg

DS- AAAHHHH! Damn you Boy Arrow!

RA- Now here's a taste of my bow.

072.jpg

DS- I think you need a little lead in your diet boy.

RA- AAAhhhh, you shot me!

073.jpg

DS- You're fighting someone named Deadshot what do you think is going to happen? haha Now I'm off to spend my beautiful money. Later,....loser.hahahaaahaaa

074.jpg

DS- Damn, I love my job.....

075.jpg

----->Toysniper

Awesome story. Your dioramas are top notch. The Watchtowere room is stunning!!

----->Ironspiderman

Your short story was confusing mixing heroes & villains, even both Sinestros. Just weird.

Good shots and stuff though.

thanks for the nice comments CybertronianArtifacts.

Ironspiderman- that Pitt/BlueBeetle battle was pretty slick. I like the Blue Beetle I hope more kids get exposed to him now that he's on the Brave and the Bold alot. I know alot of kids are really liking that show.

*Legacy Crisis starts on page 34*

Supergirl- I'll x-ray scan the area to see if any clues stand out or if I can spot that creep Deadshot.

Black Canary- Look, WW must've dropped her ax when she was taken.

077.jpg

Green Arrow- Hey, Red Arrow's over here and he had a run in with Deadshot too.

Red Arrow-I almost had him but he shot. To add insult to injury you're the first to see me like this. This is not a good day. I need to go to the Watchtower and start over.

WW was definitely taken by someone else because DS didn't have her.

078.jpg

GA- You two fan out and look for mor clues I'll get RA back to the Watchtower. Batman Should be here soon to help.

079.jpg

GA- Speak of the devil,.....Bats we found WW's ax and it looks like she went down swinging.

Batman- It's Diana we're talking about do you expect anything less?

080.jpg