DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

bb*... guess eveybodys faster than me today?

056-9.jpg

40 minutes later.....

atom* i dont understand. you found a rock, and then..

ted* not any rock!...kryptonite!..i think. i have every villian in the city looking for me!..well, not me, but ted. that makes things worse! if they were looking for the beetle, thats one thing, but ted?!..aw, man... what am i going to do now?!

057-8.jpg

atom* do you still have it?

bb* yeah.

atom* let me see it.

058-8.jpg

atom* oh yeah...its definately kryptonite. there isnt much of this stuff around, and its extremly illegal. someone probally has a very high bid on it. if i were you, id lay low for a while, and ill talk to some of the league and see if they can help.

bb* thanks, ray.

atom* i assume the lab in your apartment has been compermised?

bb* dont worry...i got a place.

059-5.jpg

ted* i havent used this hide-out in years!...brings back memories!

060-8.jpg

TV* now you can bring the action home, kids!...with dc universe classics! each 6 inch figure is only 14.95!...from mattel!

061-7.jpg

ted* just like a big business. make toys outta ya, get rich, and WE never see any of the profits....a**holes.

062-7.jpg

ted* shhheeeesh!!!

bats* we heard that you have a problem.

ted* how'd you?!!

bats* come on..

063-7.jpg

ted* lesten, bats. its not that i didnt like the 120mph ride here in the bat mobile, but...wher are we?

bats* you said that you needed help.

ted* yeah, but we cant take on a dozen super-villians by ourselves!

064-6.jpg

bats* didnt plan on it...

065-6.jpg

Wow Pooda, I'm not sure how your story with Ted obtaining some kryptonite began, but the parts you posted today are awesome. You have a definite feel for pacing the story from panel to panel. The segments where Ted is commenting on the commercial are genius.

thanks, wildman!

Hey Pooda, I liked your post today. It made me laugh. Doesn't it feel good to make your own stories and with as many figures we have at our fingertips the possibilities are endless. :D

Hey Pooda, I liked your post today. It made me laugh. Doesn't it feel good to make your own stories and with as many figures we have at our fingertips the possibilities are endless. :D

yes it does, brother.

bb* would ya stay stiil?!

mb* RRRRAAAAAGGGH!!!

BB* ahhh!...my ears!

001-14.jpg

bb* you still arent going anywhere...but down!

002-12.jpg

BB* ugh!...shouldve thought that out more....

003-12.jpg

MB* arrrrrk!

004-11.jpg

WW* get to the others!..

005-10.jpg

SG* ugh!!

RT* that seemed to stop him.

023-17.jpg

HM* not bad for your first day on the job, huh?

BB* lets just say that its been an experience...

RT* watchtower...3 for transport, and one for holding.

024-17.jpg

20 minutes later*

GL* seen you on the field today...you did okay.

BB* um..thanks, i guess? broke one of my ribs though.

GL* cost of doing business...youll live.

025-15.jpg

BG* thats green lantern for ya..."youll live"...geeze. heard ya took down grundy...impressive!

BB* thanks....who are you?

BG* WHO AM I?!

026-17.jpg

BG* tell'em skeets!

skeets* imputing digital scans....

027-15.jpg

skeets* he's booster gold! all the way from the 22nd century...booster gold!

028-14.jpg

skeets* the greatest superhero ever...booster gold!

029-14.jpg

skeets* everyones favorite hero and all around good guy...booster gold!

030-13.jpg

BB* okay, enough with the scans already...i get it....booster gold. youre booster gold.

(intercom) fire, ice, booster gold...to the transport area for assignment briefing and location placement.

026-17.jpg

BG* well...my public awaits!... see ya around! maybe if youre lucky, you might get to help me out sometime..

BB* (sighs)....cant wait.

031-12.jpg

Loved this one too, Booster always makes me laugh. Pooda, do you have any Mortal Kombat figures? I've been wanting to do some MK VS. DC pics (hence my sig). I have a few MK figs and I was thinking about doing some short strips. I did some with Scorpion and Bats but just haven't had time to post them. ^_^

You can get sheva online, at Big Bad Toy Store, but I´ve read some reviews and she´s not something worth getting UNLESS ur a big RE fan or she goes on sale.

Great stories, Pooda, you combine reality and fantasy greatly!!

Loved this one too, Booster always makes me laugh. Pooda, do you have any Mortal Kombat figures? I've been wanting to do some MK VS. DC pics (hence my sig). I have a few MK figs and I was thinking about doing some short strips. I did some with Scorpion and Bats but just haven't had time to post them. ^_^

nope. i had kung lao and lu kang, but kang came up missing, and lao is around here somewhere. hey, bigbear, i bought that microscope from someones fodder.

that pose that the scorpion is in is awesome!

You can get sheva online, at Big Bad Toy Store, but I´ve read some reviews and she´s not something worth getting UNLESS ur a big RE fan or she goes on sale.

Great stories, Pooda, you combine reality and fantasy greatly!!

thanks!

i know that i need a new dcsh supes....ill get one. :D

lex* soon the suit will be complete. my men tell me that the authorities have surrounded the drilling site.

brainiac* does that alarm you?

lex* why should it? i dont care if people know that im at fault! if whats down there can destroy superman....its well worth it!

brainiac* it will eleminate kal-el, and anything that gets in its way.

001-15.jpg

brainiac* add this to the process. it will prove useful.

lex* kryptonite?...please. what would i need kryptonie for?..hum? with superman out of the way...

002-13.jpg

lex* ackk..

brainiac* your under-developed protein brain has clouded itself with a false since of knowledge. you couldnt have gotten this far without my help, lex luthor.

003-13.jpg

brainiac* as you are well aware of, other kryptonians exist. we have to take the most logical conclusion into consideration.

lex*...and that is?!

brainiac* that there will be another.

004-12.jpg

(crowd) when is your "justice" army gonna come down and fix some of the stuff you break?!..huh?!...tell us that!

yeah! you guys sit up there and act as if youre doing us some sorta favor by tearin my freakin roof off!!

superman* people...please! calm down. theres alot going on right now, and...

(crowd) you all got time to fix that bridge in gotham! you live here!...what about us?!

lei long* hey! how many times has superman saved this city?! he, or the justice league has never turned their backs on us!...ever!

005-11.jpg