DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

SF* ahhh!

Picture5441.jpg

robin* cyborg....starfire....come in!

Picture5438.jpg

KF* dude, were getting creamed! crackin that chest plate of his is murder!

rbin* we can take him!

KF* dude! he's made to kick the crap outta supes....how do we take'em?! we need supergirl!

robin* notta chance! thats what metallo's waiting for!...we do it ourselves!

KF...i knew you were going to say that!

Picture5439-1.jpg

SF* ahhh!

Picture5441.jpg

robin* cyborg....starfire....come in!

Picture5438.jpg

KF* dude, were getting creamed! crackin that chest plate of his is murder!

rbin* we can take him!

KF* dude! he's made to kick the crap outta supes....how do we take'em?! we need supergirl!

robin* notta chance! thats what metallo's waiting for!...we do it ourselves!

KF...i knew you were going to say that!

Picture5439-1.jpg

Great pics!

The Pooda's over the door made me laugh. What is it a restaurant for heroes after the fight?

i

Toysniper: Batman drops by to see Ray Palmer for help on developing a new device and while he's there The Atom gets a call from Captain Atom.

Atom: Hey Bats almost done here.

Batman: Not a minute too soon I have to get back to Gotham.

003.jpg

Captain Atom: I need my suit re-enforced because I have a special mission to go on, I've been reactivated by the government, I also need calibration on a certain meteor rock radiation. Batman you may be able to help with that.

Batman: The Airforce has reactivated you to go after Superman because of his uncharacteristic behavior last month HuH? You need my Kryptonite ring huh? I'll help because he needs to be brought in before he makes another big mistake.

Atom: Hold Still...

018.jpg

Atom: Almost done, you should just about be able to absorb a star now. I amaze myself sometimes.

023.jpg

CA: I think everything checks out. I've never chanelled Kryptonite radiation before.

Batman: It dosen't take much to bring him down, so don't over do it.

CA: I already have my orders, I'll do whatever it takes to bring him in.

026.jpg