DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

That's all I have for now other than this one.

P1120607.jpg

It's a little blurry I think I need to clean my lens.

Here is a quick review.

The Riddler, has ball joint elbows, hat comes off, he stands well and is overall a nice figure.

The Madhatter, I can't believe I just paid $22 for this, they could have given us something, anything with it, I can't believe how small this figure is and it doesn't even have articulated legs. Although, the sculpting is nice and it does have ok articulation in the arms.

Batman was kind of a waste of time, he could make an interesting Batzarro custom though.

However, the Catwoman is much better looking in person than in the pictures we've previously seen.

Hush is definitely the winner here, except for the fact that the triggers on his guns are brittle and break easily.

Someone else reported this on another forum and let me tell you they were not kidding.

• 2 weeks later...

was bored, until i found Hawk & Dove at TRU!!!

ThorvsMagog1.jpg

HawkvsBrute.jpg

TitaniumVSHD.jpg

HopevsTeth.jpg

HawkvsTeth2.jpg

I really like these toys are very good. There are outstanding your toys collection. I have not seen before these kind of toys and I want to buy these kind of toys for my brother. I mean, if you help me to buy it or you give me more information about me?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here is a new diorama I made The Bat Bunker! photos now on DevianART.Remember how Clark gave Bruce a ring with Kryptonite in case Superman would ever go rogue and become a problem?-that happened in the Hush storyline! Batman now has a plan far beyond a green K ring. The Kryptonian Contingency bunker is a secret base accessed only by special tech (encrypted JLA transporter site to site from the Batcave,Adam Strange provided Zeta Beam , Mother Box boom tube) with the exception of one small but powerful ally-Krypto! He has his own special tube and dog door. He hopes to see Catwoman whenever Batman calls so he arrives supersonic. Batman has a vast array of help including an Oan Power Battery and generator for self-contained power. His plan is to influence Superman by mind-control (Martian Manhunter), magic (Zatanna), deception (Deadman) and shape-shifting (Miss Martian). To distract Kal-El he may employ heavy hitters like Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Power Girl with help from Superboy and Supergirl.The Atom, Metamorpho and others may be used to mount still other distractions. Clark is predictable when angry (heat vision!), a counter-puncher in defensive mode, generally naive and trusting (easily tricked?) and confident in his sheer strength and stamina (invulnerability). The key is to play to his weaknesses and prevent him from using his powers as long as possible, using his own perceptions against him. Does batman have access also to Gold K? The Phantom Zone? Red Sun Radiation? How about Batman getting a Kryptonian crystal from The Fortress of Solitude (after all Krypto is the guard Dog!)? If all else fails maybe Batman can ask Bat-Mite for help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently gotten BvS Batman and Superman by Mafex. VERY fun to pose but they both have some issues (moreso with Superman) so I modded them to my heart's content. Still I'm pretty happy that I picked them up and I'll probably pick up a few more from the line.

post-42454-0-84579600-1475012212_thumb.jpg

post-42454-0-27326700-1475012221_thumb.jpg