DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

I've been inspired by Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to do some dios but I'm gonna do my own version of this awesome fighting game. I'm gonna combine Marvel vs. DC vs. Capcom vs. Mortal Kombat! If this game would be possible to make I could die a happy person! haha I'll upload different little shots from time to time. Enjoy.

The different worlds have been combining causing chaos throughout the fabric of spacetime. Beings known as the Forgotten Ones that exist in all worlds have decided to erase existance and start a new, where only the strong will survive for their new universe of elite beings. They are causing rifts to open throughout the worlds for the strongest warriors of each world to do battle to decide who shall be part of the new universe.

061-1.jpg

Billy Batson: Where,...where,..am i? Where ever I am I need to find the rest of the league fast! But not like this....

062-1.jpg

063.jpg

shazam-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

Captain Marvel--- Now to see if I can find any of the league before another rift appears!

009-7.jpg

IronMan- Thor I've made these rift sensors for everyone so we can be on top of these encursions on our world because everything coming through the rifts aren't as beautiful as Ms.Chun-li here. I need you, her, and one of our new friends to check the rift in Egypt.

Thor: These rifts are even effecting Asgard so I shall halt this evil with thy friends with haste!

011-7.jpg

Ironman- X-23, Wolverine, and Spiderman there's another rift is opening and i need you to check it out to see if they're friend or foe?

013-8.jpg

Spidey- X-23, since your're a clone of Wolvie here why do you just have 2 claws?

015-5.jpg

X-23--I've got plenty of claws to do the job wallcrawler!

016-Copy-1.jpg

Spidey-- Spider sense is definitely tingling!! whoa!!

019-4.jpg

Thor-I am The God of Thunder! Thy strength shall protect thee!

Chun-Li--I am prepared to fight and all battles can't be won by brute force alone.

Thor--Thy spirit is strong, I am proud to share the battle field with such as thee!

020-5.jpg

Thor--Let us be off!!! By Odin's beard!!! For Asgard!!!

046-5.jpg

Batman--I'll get Green Lantern to meet them at the rift coordinates.

IronMan--Green Lantern?

Batman--Yes, he's a hero from my world that came through the rift with me.

030-6.jpg

Thor--Are friend or Foe!? If thy answer is foe, yee shall face the full might of The God of Thunder!!

TRISH--So you're the God of Thunder??!? What kind of magic trick are you going to show me?....

037-7.jpg

Thor---This Midgard is not thy home! Thy shall fall this day by the might of the Odinson!

GL--Thor, Chun-Li, I'm getting some strange readings with my ring from ,...uh,...

Chun-li--His name is Akuma, he is dangerous! I'll takem, he's from my world. GL take blade guy.

040-5.jpg

Green Lantern--Akuma is it? Well I'm about to introduce him to the power of a Green Lantern!

Akuma---Green Lantern?,....ha ha ha ha haaaaa,....No fighter can defeat me!! I am about to extinguish your flame!......

• 2 weeks later...

What company is that chun-Li from & does Trish move?

That Chun-Li is from Sota and The Trish fig just moves at the waste and head but she comes with two awesome guns that are detachable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...