DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

What color green did you use to paint that tiger for Beast Boy?

??? dont have the bottle anymore. apple something.

thanks Pooda. I found a narnia aslan and I'm thinking of painting my grodd too for Beast Boy

grodd might not be the best, but if you paint him, you will regret it!

What color green did you use to paint that tiger for Beast Boy?

??? dont have the bottle anymore. apple something.

thanks Pooda. I found a narnia aslan and I'm thinking of painting my grodd too for Beast Boy

grodd might not be the best, but if you paint him, you will regret it!

Nah, I don't have any real affection for Grodd plus if I ever want him he is actually pretty reasonable on ebay right now, but I have never been a fan of him

Batgirl- Batman's been missing for weeks ever since he was tracking the leader of a new blood cult that showed up in Gotham.

NightWing- This was his last known location so I guess this is as good a place as any to start looking for clues.

031-4.jpg

Batgirl- I'll check the alley way.

034-6.jpg

Batgirl-Something doesn't feel right...

035-3.jpg

Batgirl- AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

036-6.jpg

Batgirl- ......

041-5.jpg

Pooda, the hunting season covers look great.

Iron Fist looks like he is in serious pain, and Deathstroke looks like he is giving up his last breath.

Great stuff ... just finish the Imperiex story!!!

hey toy Sniper ... after you killed batman, you gave up that story ... what gives?

Making stories is real time consuming for me, I can't pump them out as fast as some people. I may finish it, I had to step away from it for awhile to do other stuff. :(

Well since I can't change my signature I'll post this pic here. This pic can mean many different things to many different people. We've all lost loved ones over the years and we all like to keep them in our hearts and minds during the holidays. I myself do something like this every Christmas for my parents who are deceased also. I'm sure if Batman was real he would visit his deceased parents graves to remind him why he fights to keep Gotham safe every night..........

028Bat2-Copy.jpg

• Like 1

Well since I can't change my signature I'll post this pic here. This pic can mean many different things to many different people. We've all lost loved ones over the years and we all like to keep them in our hearts and minds during the holidays. I myself do something like this every Christmas for my parents who are deceased also. I'm sure if Batman was real he would visit his deceased parents graves to remind him why he fights to keep Gotham safe every night..........

028Bat2-Copy.jpg

what bats is that?

He's the Superman/Batman "The Search For Kryptonite" Batman Series 7 DC Direct released with Aquaman, Superman,and Live Wire. He's one of the best looking Batmen out there to me. :)

028Bat2-Copy.jpg

This is such a great pix!

Nice pics Sandman, I like all of your animals. That first pic almost looks like a comic book cover.

Katar, cool Question pic. Is he photoshopped infront of that background or did you go down a smokey alley and take that pic? :)