DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

This story begins way back on page 34, last post was a couple of pages ago.

Darkseid- Now that I have captured your entire team I'll deal with each of you at my leisure. These krytonite powered stasis feilds will neutralize your powers.

PowerGirl- You've just thought of everything huh?

DS- We'll see how smart you are once I'm done with you.

001-4.jpg

Darkseid- Ahhh Kal-El, in my clutches again. Time and time again I have beat you. Humbled you, one day you'll learn you won't ever defeat me.

Sups- Where's Wonder Woman?!?!

Darkseid- Don't worry about her, she's serving her purpose.

002-3.jpg

DS- The rest of your team is in another room. I've taken the Bats little toy belt and they're in stasis fields also, so there's no chance of escape.

003-5.jpg

Kalibak- Shall I increase the krytonite frequency father?

DS- Yess,... I want to see him suffer.

004-3.jpg

Darkseid- This one I will enjoy taking apart, it's taking a considerable amount of energy to keep this one contained. Your power will be mine also!

006-3.jpg

DS- All of you will bend to my will....

007-4.jpg

DS- Your power levels are remarkable, where have you been hiding this one Kal-El?

008-2.jpg

Kalibak- Everything is complete Father.

DS- We must return to the pod immediately.

011-4.jpg

Firestorm- I thought he would never leave.

Atom- We must hurry and get Superman out of that chamber.

012-5.jpg

Atom- We'll do a surprise attack on those parademons.

013-5.jpg

Atom- Sometimes I love the direct approach.

021-6.jpg

Firestorm- I can't unlock the chamber, there's a fail safe on it. If I try to open it the frequency gets stronger.

022-4.jpg

Atom- I'l have you out in a momment ladies. I'll be over there in a second Firestorm.

Supergirl- You've been in Bat's belt the whole time? I love Batman, he thinks of everything.

023-3.jpg

Atom- Go destroy Captain Marvel's stasis generators.

024-2.jpg

SuperGirl- Don't worry cousin we'll get you out of there. Hurry Ray, I can feel the Krytonite out here.

025-4.jpg

Firestorm- Hold on Captain I'll have you out in a sec.

026-5.jpg

Firestorm- This alloy is partially organic, incredible. I can still get through it though, it's just going to take me a minute. Cooome ooon,.....

027-2.jpg

Firestorm- Got it!

028-2.jpg

Atom- Are you ok Superman?

Superman- Yeah, it'll just take me few minutes for my strength to comeback. ugh....

Supergirl- Come on, I gotcha.

029-5.jpg

Captain M- I'm glad Batman packed you guys for the trip. I didn't like the idea of being one of Darkseid's lab rats.

Firestorm- No problem, I can't wait to get Wonder Woman back and get of this rock.

PowerGirl- Hmmm,...we need to confine these parademons before they wake up. Lets see how they like that stupid chamber.?

030-4.jpg

Superman- Hey, Darkseid doesn't know you're here so let's keep it that way. We could use you guys again to catch him off guard.

Atom- Way ahead of ya Sups, be careful guys.

031-2.jpg

Superman- Now let's see if I can find Batman and the others. There!,.. two rooms over, we'll get them and fight our way to the main palace. I know that's where he will have Diana.

032-2.jpg

(Meanwhile, Orion has found Darkseid and his little creation)

Orion- Darkseid!!!

Ds- Oh look, it's my long lost son come to meet his new little sibling!

I hope you don't get jealous!

Orion- Wha? You are mad Darkseid and I'm here to end you!

034-3.jpg

MORE LATER,...............

Orion- Release WW and stop this madness right now!

035-2.jpg

Darkseid- Too late, I'm activating the final sequnces now. Join me or be destroyed,..boy!

036-5.jpg

Orion- I said STOP! NOW!

DS- AH!

037-4.jpg

Darkseid- I see that you're wanting to do this the hard way boooy.

038-4.jpg

Orion- I will never stop, the league will never stop to put an end to you and your evil plans Darkseid!

Darkseid- I see High Father has done nothing but teach you how to be a fool and soft.

039-4.jpg

Orion- I am anything but soft Darkseid! Everyday of my life I hate the fact that I'm you're son and I hate what you are but you can't deny that I'm just as tough as you or better. So let's do this Darkseid, once and for all!

Darkseid- Hmph!,....

040-4.jpg

Orion- I'll lead the armies of New Genesis to erase Apokolips from existence. No one shall have to endure your evil any longer.

041-4.jpg

Orion- What's wrong Darkseid? Nothing to say?

042-3.jpg

Darkseid- Quite the opposite child,.. I unlike you can finish what I start. While you were wasting time using me as a punching bag, the pod was opening. I was also too busy laughing inside at your futile attempt to threaten me. Now let me show you what real power is BOY!

043-4.jpg

Darkseid- I will teach the vital lesson I teach all of my enemies, resistance is pointless!

044-4.jpg

Darkseid- Defiance is unacceptable!

045-2.jpg

Darkseid- Disobediance is FATAL!

046-3.jpg

Darkseid- After I finish with you and the League, I'll takeover New Genesis and destroy all who oppose me!

Orion- You....will.....be...stopped.....ugh..

Darkseid- Still defiant huh? You weren't listening were you?

047-3.jpg

(Batman whisper) My God Diana, what has he done to you? I knew I could depend on Orion to be a major distraction. He hates Darkseid more that Clark. I'll have you out in a momment...

(Wonder Woman) Bruce I'm glad to see you, now get me out of this contraption so I can kill Darkseid...

Darkseid- DEFIANCE IS,....UNACCEPTABLE!! This will hold you until I can deal with you later.

002-4.jpg

Wonder Woman- I also have to destroy that abomination that Darkseid has created.

Batman- Diana,...did he?...

Wonder Woman- Bruce, if you mean did he have his way with me no, that's why I'm in this contraption I fought with every ounce of strength I had. He did take DNA material from me to make that thing over there about to come out of that pod.

004-4.jpg

*blurp blurp ssssss blurp goop*

003-6.jpg

Batman- I slipped through Darkseid's guards while the others were fighting his forces. They should be here in momments but we need to do something about Darkseid now. You're origins are of the Gods, no telling what Darkseid has created.

Wonder Woman- That machine kept me weak, but my strength is returning.

005-5.jpg

Darkseid- Ahh yes, the birthing process is complete. Come,...come,..meet your father my child.

006-4.jpg

Darkseid- I shall teach you everything you need to know to crush all who will oppose you.

007-5.jpg

Wonder Woman- Great Hera, the child actually looks human at least on the outside. We can't let him keep that child.

008-3.jpg

Wonder Woman- When we get that child, you know what must be done Bruce.

Darkseid- I have such great plans for you and your wonderful powers.... I shall name you Kaldarus (Kall dairus )

009-6.jpg

Batman- Well,...I hate to interupt this Halmark momment but Darkseid must be stopped! (Click)

010-6.jpg

tink

011-5.jpg

Darkseid- Wha?! AAARRGHHHH!

012-6.jpg

Darkseid- Well, if it isn't the Bat. I have what I want and since you have no powers to speak of human, you're no use to me and this will be your last time playing hero.

013-6.jpg

Wonder Woman- By the Gods, I will stop you.

Batman- If we hit'em hard and fast we can buy time for the others to get here.

014-6.jpg

Darkseid- You've been mine for months, do you think all of a sudden you have the strength to defeat me? I think not...

Wonder Woman- AAAAHHH!

015-4.jpg

Darkseid- It seems you're still too weak from Granny's treatments.

016-4.jpg

Batman- HuuuuHHH!

017-4.jpg

Darkseid- You fight bravely but do you really think you can best me when your Krytonian friends can't even defeat me?

Batman- I'm not trying to beat you,..I just needed to get close to you,..

019-3.jpg

Wonder Woman- Give me the child or I'll break your neck!

020-4.jpg

Batman- That's from Diana with love,..hmph.

Darkseid-RRRRRHHRR!

021-7.jpg

BOOOOOOM!

022-4-1.jpg

DARKSEID- I'm going to enjoy killing you,...human. *cough, cough*

025-5.jpg

Batman- Damn,.... cough, cough, I didn't get far enough away from that blast. Head's swimming, ears ringin',... Atom, Firestorm, I think I'm going to need your assistance, now! That Blast's not going to keep Darkseid down for long.

026-6.jpg

Darkseid- Ah, I see you still have more tricks in your belt. Well they'll be your last.

027-3.jpg

Firestorm- How about an atomic punch big boy!? (Wow this guy's tough, he's taking everything I've got)

028-3.jpg

Darkseid- Pitiful! Right now I want the Bat, I'll deal with you in a momment child.

Firestorm- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,...

Atom- I think you've really pissed him off. Where are the others?

Batman- They're coming. cough cough

029-6.jpg

Darkseid- Be gone.

030-5.jpg

Darkseid- You shall share the same fate as the Batman!

Batman- Ray, MOVE!, NOW!

031-3.jpg

Darkseid- Hmph!... You're still agile for a deadman!

032-3.jpg

Darkseid- You should be proud of yourself human, you've actually been the only human to be a problem for me. A problem I'm about to solve. Any last words?...

Batman- Yeah, cough, cough,... you will be stopped!

033-3.jpg

Darkseid- Too bad it won't be by you....

034-4.jpg

FZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

036-4-1.jpg

Darkseid- Now, for the rest of the league. Then the rest of the universe shall fall just as the Bat did.

sssssssss sss ss......

037-5.jpg

Sups- DARKSEID!! Wha? Is that?....

Darkseid- He chose to go up against ultimate power,..and lost.

038-5.jpg

Hyppolita- By the Gods, is, is that Batman?!

Darkseid- Who's next?...

039-5.jpg

More Later,........ The next panels will be the chilling conclusion to "legacy Crisis"